new forum version and skin

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm fine with the date being there .. it just need some getting use to - that's all.

Ah, i also like the IGNORE THIS USER SIGNATURE - lol .. give me a chance to be ANTI here annoymously lmao (there are some signature i can't stand looking at - especially the pictures kind .. so thank you for this option - or has it always been there and i just don't notice it? Whatever the case is - i'm happy i found it - it's my new best friends in this forum hahahahah)

Forgot to add that I like the new feature on PHOTO PREVIEW -- nice and classic.
It adds a little sophistication look to it (now, i feel like organizing again lmao)
How to I undo it? I went for a test drive and now I want to undo it haha.

Edit NVM got it. Haha.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't explored much since I just logged on today, but there's so many things that I didn't know existed b4 until this new one.

I do have a question, where do I look at today's birthdays?? I love going through and wishing our members a happy birthday.

fun

Expired Sarnie
In the mobile version is there a way where I can skip pages? It is making my life miserable because I spend 90% of the time on my Ipod.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a question how do I get my new photo to be on my av?...I try to change so many time but the same old preview photo always on my av not the new av?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... i've been gone for quite some time and.. so much change!!
i like!!!! but i'll just need to get used to it hehe..
i need to gain my computer knowledge again :)