[NEW: Chapter 2] Love is Torment

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wth? I thought I already updated that day. Shoot. I'd be laughing if it was true; I forgot to press post. -_- Oh wells. Will post it up after school ends then and I'll make sure I press the "POST" button.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
## Love is Torment: Chapter 2
# Chapter 2
Bella smiled as she received a text message. *Nice to meet you, Bella. You're really fun to talk to and a nice girl. I know it's too soon but I really want to more know about you so can we have lunch or dinner tomorrow?*
Bella replied, *It's fine. And I sort of have a lunch plan with Rin so can we go with dinner?* She hoped it would be fine with him. After a minute the text from Jame came in. *Great! I'll pick you up half past 7.*
Bella agreed and they said their goodnights. She smiled as she the flashback replayed.
"Huey gae," Bella nudged Rin. "I am going to the bathroom na? My damn bladder is warning me." Rin laughed at her friend and nodded.
Bella stood up and walked over to the bathroom. *Wait! I don't know where the bathroom is. Oh great! I should ask someone here.*
Bella turned around and a black suit caught her eyes. She started slowly towards him and tapped him on the shoulder politely.
"Excuse me?" she said politely. He turned around and Bella stood shocked.
"Uh, uh, hi Jame." she stuttered.
He smiled. "I'm sorry, not to be rude or impolite but do I know you? And how'd you get into my party?" he asked, then flashed a smile to make it sound less offensive.
"You're half sister Rin Fukanaga, she's my best friend and invited me." she responded nervously. He only smiled. "Well, that explains it. But you are? I meant your name is?"
"Bella." replied Bella. Jame smirked. "Can I have your phone number Bella?"
Bella blushed madly as Jame winked at her.
"Well?" Jame asked. Bella nodded. Jame took out his iPhone and let her save her number in his contacts.
"Where's the bathroom?" Bella asked after she was done. Jame pointed to a door in the hallway and grinned.
"I hope to see you around in my house more often."
Bella blushed again and with that, she headed towards the bathroom. Jame was so cute, yes, but she had a hard time trying to keep her bladder in order so she didn't leak while talking to him.
Rin growled as she thought about the jerk she encountered while laying in her bed. *That jerk Sesshomaru, that jerk Sesshomaru, that jerk Sesshomaru, DAMN THAT HOT, SEXY, JERK SESSHOMARU!!* Rin chanted and gritted her teeth. Just then, Rin had a flashback of what happened in the party.
"Watch it wench." came a cold voice. Rin gasped as she turnes around and saw Sesshomaru in a black and white suit.
"And what did I do? Lord Sesshomaru?" Rin exaggerated the word "lord". For she didn't respect the king of Japan and wealthy businessman. He was so rude to people and so stubborn.
"Watch it wench." he restated. Rin gasped again.
"What did I ever do to you, Lord Sesshomaru? I was just standing here, waiting for Bella to get back from the bathroom and all of the sudden, you tell me to watch it!"
Sesshomaru's cold eyes stared back at her. "Well?!" cried the frustrated Rin.
"Do you not remember when you backed up?"
Rin frowned. "I do remember when I stepped back and turned around to see you."
Sesshomaru coughed. "Well, look what your foot is resting on."
Rin looked down and indeed, she did have to be more careful. Her foot was resting on his, and she was wearing heels.
She immediately backed away from him and surprisingly to herself, apologized.
"Just watch it next time, human." he had replied after her sincere apology. She gasped and turned away from him furiously. "Jerk." she mumbled as she walked to her bedroom.
Unfortunately for her, she forgot that Sesshomaru had a keen sense of hearing, since he wasn't human. He sped in front of her with his inhuman speed to block her way, some guests staring.
Rin stepped back in surprise.
"Watch it!" she yelled at him.
"Human, you watch it. Watch what you're saying. And call me by my royal."
Rin grumbled a "Yes, Lord Sesshomaru," and walked past him.
"You dare walk past me without my excuse? This Sesshomaru is unpleased with your actions."
"What do you want?!" she yelled."I want you to call this Sesshomaru by his honorifics and for you to..." he stopped abruptly.
Growing curious and impatient, Rin crossed her arms. "Well," she said. "go on."
"I DEMAND you to give me your phone number."
Rin's frustrated facial expression fell to confusion and shock.
"What?" she finally stuttered out.
Sesshomaru let out a low annoyed growl deep in his chest.
"This Sesshomaru does not like to repeat himself."
He took out his iPhone, unlocked the phone, then passed it to her.
"Put in your number in the contacts, add a picture of yourself right now, then save it. It's not a favor. It is a command."
Rin, who was shaking and still shocked, shakily grabbed for his phone.
*Great. What is my phone number?!! Think, Rin, think.*
Rin inserted her number and name, saved it, and passed it back to him.
"I also recall commanding you to take a picture." Sesshomaru simply said as if it was normal to him to ask for a picture of her.
"Erm, Sesshomaru, just text me later and I'll send a better picture."
He just nodded. "Lord."
"Lord Sesshomaru." she corrected herself.
He nodded again and stepped aside to let her pass to the bathroom.
She tried to hide her smile. When she got to the bathroom, it then dawned upon her that her heart was beating fast. *What the hell am I thinking?* she asked herself. Then she turned the door knob.
"I'm in the bathroom!" Bella yelled. She wished she would've locked the door.
"Bella!!" she literally yelled when she saw her friend. Rin pulled her aside.
"Why did you take so long?"
"I ran into Jame and he asked me for my number!!" Bella sounded.
Rin grinned. "I'm so happy for you!!!" she cried.
The two girls laughed.
"Well, I have to go back home and finish my paperwork before it gets later than it is."
Rin's jaw dropped. Bella always had put work in front of parties.
"You haven't done your Plan B model of that old guy's mansion?" said the utterly shocked Rin.
Bella nodded and sighed.
"My first time. Okay bye. See you at work."
The two friends hugged and said their goodbyes.
She finally decided that maybe her coworkers had talked about this "Prin Suparat" before, since he is famous and rich, and probably, handsome.
A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.
"Come in. It's not locked." Mint answered.
Mrs. Vijitwongtong turned the door knob and poked her head through.
"Mint, would you like to help cook with me? You don't have to."
Mint laughed.
"Yes, mother. I will help you cook. You know I love cooking!!" Mint exclaimed.
The two daughter and mother headed down to the kitchen to start cooking. Even though they had plenty of maids and a chef, they also stuck to some of their own old routines they had before they got rich.
"Honey, don't lose your temper over this. Calm down now."
"Dad went to the club last night." Mark tattled.
Mr. Suparat looked fearfully at his angry wife.
"Good job son!! Now I'll beat your dad to death!"
"No honey! It's not what you think!"
"It is what I think you old pignut!!"
Mark winced when he heard some really bad sounds in the back. His dad would've broken a bone or two, if the driver didn't interrupt and inform them that they arrived.
Mr. Suparat was thrown out of the minivan by his wife, his hair all messed up with slap marks on his face. He had a bruise on the side of the head from getting face-slammed on the car door back and forth.
Mrs. Suparat got out of the minivan with Mark and Mark almost laughed when he saw the fearful look on his dad's face of seeing Mrs. Suparat.
*Serves him for cheating on mom.* Mark thought.
His smile faded when he looked up at the marvelous mansion. The architecture was magnificent!
Mark took a step forward.
"Kaew? Is that you?" Mrs. Vijitwongtong asked. Mrs. Suparat smiled. "May!"
The two hugged with Mr. Suparat, Mr. Vijitwongtong, and Mark raising an eyebrow.
"It's been so long." Mrs. Vijitwongtong said. She lifted her arms to examine Mrs. Suparat. Mrs. Suparat followed her example.
After the two grown women chatted a while and introduced the others, a question soon came up.
"So, where's your daughter?" Mrs. Suparat asked.
Mrs. Vijitwongtong smiled brightly and told her that she went to get dressed again then will be down immediately.
"She must be as pretty as her mother." Mrs. Suparat responded.
"She is." Mr. Vijitwongtong interrupted.
The Vijitwongtong family guided them to the dinner table while Mark looked around for the Vijitwongtong's daughter.
His dad nudged him.
"Getting a little anxious eh?" his dad asked, or more like stated.
Mark sighed and took a seat next to his mother on the long table. Mr. Vijitwongtong on the head of the table, Mrs. Vijitwongtong on the left side of him. Mr. Suparat was on the right side, next to Mr. Vijitwongtong, his wife next to him, then Mark next to his mom.
The Suparat family looked at all the food and almost drooled, if they hadn't any manners, they would've drooled right there.
The dishes were most of their favorites, neatly placed and delicious-looking. Well, to give you your imagination, let's just say it's all your favorite food there.
Mr. Vijitwongtong smiled at his wife.
"My wife made these." he stated proudly.
Mrs. Suparat grinned at her husband and the guests.
"Actually, my daughter made every single plate. I only made the sauce. Our secret, special family sauce."
"What a talented daughter you have." Mr. Suparat complemented, giving Mark a "She's a keeper," look.
"What's taking Chalida so long?" Mr. V asked his wife.
"I'll ask Pah Wun to call her down."
As if on cue, Pah Wun walked into the dining room.
"Khun Nai May, my son was just in a car accident with his wife and daughter. I got a call saying they are in the E.R. May I please go?"
The two bosses gasped.
"No need to ask us. Go right on ahead. When it comes to family emergency, just go immediately and call us when you get there so we know that you're safe."
The old housemaid nodded, thanked her boss, then rushed out of the house where the driver dude was waiting.
The married Suparats complemented their generosity.
"Would it be exceptional if Mark would fetch Chalida?" Mr. Suparat questioned, while Mark glared at his dad. Mrs. Suparat was only eyeing the food.
Mr. V and his wife stared at each other uneasily.
"I'm not that kind of person." said Mark. Mr. S looked at his son in surprise. So he was anxious to see the girl.
*I guess I'm anxious to see how ugly she'll look like.* he said to himself. Oh boy, he was wrong.
Finally, after a silent stare debate, Mr. S smiled and said, "Go ahead."

Mark sighed as he reached Chalida's door. He knocked on the door.
"Come in." a voice sounded. The voice was so soothing, feminine, and soft that he felt something in his heart.
He placed his hand on the door knob for a while, trying to figure out that sensation in his heart was. Giving up, he turned the door knob and pushed the door, closing it carefully behind him.
"Gosh, took you forever. Pah ka, I've been calling your name for over 10 minutes already. But thank you for coming."
Mark stared at the back of the matured woman. She was still wearing a bathrobe to cover herself.
"Pah, can you decide which clothes I should wear?"
Mint pointed at the clothes layed out on the bed. Mint sighed as she dried her hair with a towel over her head.
Mark looked at the clothes she layed out. It was baby blue panties with a matching bra. Next to it was white ones and pink.
*This girl is definitely a hot one.* he thought. Also layed out was blue jean booty shorts and a white shirt that showed a perfect amount of shoulders. The other was a baby blue dress and a red dress.
He picked the one that he thought he would love stripping her out of, the baby blue undergarments, since he knew she wasn't getting sprayed by water anytime soon, and the booty shorts with that white shirt that showed a good amount of shoulder on one side.
*Hopefully she really is hot.* he hoped to himself.
He grabbed the clothes and walked to her.
Exactly on time, she had finished drying her hair and dropped her bathrobe.
Mark's mouth fell open as he was exposed to her back. He had a hard time trying not to look down or forward, therefore, he kept his eyes in the ceiling.
*What kind of woman is this light?!!!*
He felt heat around him.
Mint yawned. She didn't get good sleep last night and was exhausted from cooking. Mint turned around and Mark closed his eyes, still looking up at the ceiling.
He heard a gasp and knew he was done for. Before he could explain, Mint placed a hand on his shoulder. He was confused.
"Pah ka? Did you get taller?"
Mark knit his eyebrows in confusion.
*Wait! Can it be?* questioned his mind.
"Oui. It must be because I am not wearing my glasses or contact lens."
*It's answered; I'm right.*
Mint grabbed the clothes and started dressing in front of Mark, whom she thought was her respected, elderly housemaid who has raised her as a child. That is why she didn't mind changing in front of whom she respected as an aunt, or guardian.
Mint struggled to change, since she didn't have her seeing glasses or contacts. Her vision had fell after car accident, the first few months after she recieved her license. She was careful, however, the drunk driver in the opposite car wasn't.
The impact was so harsh that her car went spinning and hit her head rather hard on the side of her door. Something happened with her nervous system and brain in which her optic nerve was hurt and she was temporarily blinded. However, she recovered but her side affect was that her vision fell.
After she finished dressing, she grabbed the brush and began brushing her smooth, silky, rich, wavy hair.
"Pah," said Mint after she finished. "why is it that you've haven't talked ever since you came in? Are you okay?"
Mint placed the back of her hand on what she figured was her "aunt's" forehead.
Mark shivered at the contact and caught her hand. He brought it off his head.
*Her skin is soooo warm, Mark. But why does her touch feel familiar?*
Mint knit her eyebrows.
*Something is up with Pah Wun. She's never this quiet. She's always nagging or complementing me. Also, she'll never pick out clothes like this for me.* Mint thought.
"Pah, ka? Can you please hand me my contacts? It's too clear for me to find them."
Mark gulped as he felt twitchy and heat in the atmosphere.
Mark looked behind her and saw a white case that said "Contact Lens & Glasses". He walked forward until Mint backed up against the table.
*This is really awkward. But why is it that I feel that.... It's not Pah.*
She gasped as Mark pressed himself against her, his eyes locked on hers. He was admiring her natural beauty while a hand crept on the table to open the small box and bring out the lens.
*Uh-Oh! Mint!!! Flat chest, and, and......* Mint gasped again and Mark was on fire.
For Mint felt. His junior against her.
As if on cue, Mark passed Mint her contacts and watched as she put them on.
Mint closed her eyes for a while, not wanting it to be true.
*Did I really change in front of a man?*
She slowly opened her eyes and found a smirking man.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed.
Mrs. S gasped.
"Mario Maurer????!!!"
Mrs. V's eyes widened.
"Mario Maurer is in that movie?!!!"
"Yes!!! He is!!!"
Mrs. V gasped and started fangirling with her friend.
"Ladies, you can watch it afterwards. The theatre room is always open in this house." Mr. V reassured. A thought then washed over him.
"What's taking those two so long?"
"Relax, it's only been 10 minutes. Mark might've stopped by the bathroom and Mint, well, you know our daughter is really picky with clothes." Mrs. V assured her husband. Her husband nodded and they continued their previous conversation.
"So Mario, Nadech, Mark, James Jirayu, James Ma, or Alex Rendell?" Mrs. V asked everyone.
"Personally, I think Nadech is fairly attractive, and I am a real man." said Mr. S. His wife laughed.
"I think Nadech too. His hairy chest it's so,"
Mrs. V stared at her husband.
"I was joking, honey!!! But seriously, I think Nadech."
"You?" Mrs. S asked Mrs. V.
"Nadech. His issan is sexy and he has such a handsome face!!!"
"Same here!!!" shouted Mrs. S.
Then all four began fangirling about Yadech.
"Shush!!!! Or our parents will hear us. But I actually don't really mind. Your gasping and screaming would actually do me a whole lot good." he played. "Especially with what happened earlier, what kind of clothes you are wearing now and your hard-to-get attitude."
He smirked at the beauty.
*Those eyes....* he thought. *...Mint...*
His smirk fell as he stared into those perfect brown eyes of hers. He was lost in them.
Mint bit on his hand. Mark yelped in pain and pulled back, examining the teeth marks on his hand.
Mint pushed him from her and grabbed a pillows from her bed.
"Pervert!!!" she yelled as she threw pillows at him.
Not giving up seducing her, he headed towards the woman on the bed and tackled her (she had a kind sized bed).
He knocked the breath out of her as she stayed still, trying to breath.
"Are you okay?" he asked as he noted her ragged breathing and whimpers of pain. She clutched his shoulder tightly, digging her nails into his skin.
He didn't know how much impact that was until he saw her eyes watering.
"Are you okay," he repeated. "I'm sorry."
His eyes were full of concern and guilt as he laid on top of her. He stroked her hair and placed his head on the side of hers.
"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" he kept repeating.
Mint payed no attention to his apologies and continued to try and breath properly without feeling pain. He heard her whimper again and his heart sighed.
*I've only known you for some minutes and I feel as if we are intimate in feelings already.* said his inner self.
He stared at her pained eyes. He shut his eyes tight and thought of Mint. The same hurt expression in her eyes were almost the same as Mint's. What he didn't know; it was the exact expression.
Mint's left hand clutched on to his shirt tightly when he kissed her temple. The pain of getting the breath knocked out of her was horrible but she was slowly regaining composure of herself.
After a few minutes, she pushed Mark away and slowly sat up. The pain was still there but it was subsiding.
"Get... away from me." she finally managed to say. She clutched her stomach where he had tackled her at and got out of the bed.
"No. I caused your pain so let me help you."
He hurriedly got out of her bed and took her arm, placed it over his shoulder and guided her downstairs.
Surprisingly, she didn't argue.
*I guess she's still too weak to speak at the moment.*
Mark guided her downstairs and to the kitchen (not dining room where the parents would see them). He then placed her up on the counter and fled to the cabinets.
"Where do you keep the painkillers?" he asked.
Mint pointed with still her other hand clutching her stomach.
*The impact must've been really hard.*
Mark finally found the painkillers and grabbed a tablet. He then found where the glass cups were at and grabbed one. He then headed to the water tank and poured warm water unto her cup.
"Cold water damages your digestive system. Well, not really but it makes you not digest at the proper time it needs to be, which is not healthy." he explained to the girl.
She nodded and noted it for herself to remember.
He turned around and handed her the tablet. She swallowed the tablet and Mark handed her the water. She finished a lot of it and passed it back to him.
"Thanks." she said. He nodded and she saw the concern in his eyes.
"I'm okay now."
She jumped down from the counter while Mark took her hand.
"Let's go, your parents are probably worried about why you took so long and probably thought I raped you."
*I thought you would've if you hadn't tackled me.* Mint thought but she kept it to herself.
*So he's Prin, my future husband. Such a pervert!*
Mint's mind then wandered off to his actions that showed how concerned and worried he was.
*But also a kind man.*
"Nong Chalida had a stomach ache and so I stayed to help her out. Oh! I mean give her some pills for the stomach ache." he half-lied. "I'm sorry." he apoligized. Mint smiled and blushed. The way he said her name was slightly amusing to her for some reason.
"It's okay. Thank you for taking care of our daughter."
"No problem. It's what I have to do for my future wife eh?"
The Suparats gasped and Mr. V and his wife grinned.
*So he finally agrees.* thought Mr. S and his wife.
"What a great man and husband! We are glad that you are, or will be our son-in-law. Isn't that right honey?" Mr. V said. Mrs. V nodded in agreement.
"Chalida, come sit down with me." said her mom (they never used her nickname with guests). She nodded and started to walk when she was pulled back.
It then dawned on her and everyone else that she was still holding hands with Mark. The parents smiled and nudged each other.
Mint looked at Mark and shook his hand furiously, signaling that she wanted him to let go of her hand. He clutched her hand tighter. "But Nong Chalida krub? I don't want to let go of your hand." he said aloud. She gave him a death glare and blushed as the parents started chuckling.
"They are such a cute couple." they all said and agreed. Mark smirked.
*So you want a show? Okay. Two could play at that game.*
"P'Mark kaaaaa." She placed her right hand on his chest and kissed his cheek. Her parents were astounded of her actions.
"I know you'll miss me but I will still be here okay?"
This time, she placed her lips on his and pulled out of his grasp. She then proceeded to the seat next to her mother. She sat down and smiled as if nothing happened.
Mark walked over and sat down beside his mom, across from Mint as he was still dumbfounded, and so were the parents.
"Let's eat. Dinner must be getting cold!!!"
The two families began eating and was happy that the food was still warm. They all ate untik their hearts' contents were fulfilled. The whole time, Mark would stare at Mint from time to time as she grinned that smile that radiated brightly with love and bliss, making him feel bubbly.
"That kiss?" he asked.
She smirked and responded, "Competition."
He smirked back. "Smart. You catch on to my game fast."
She grinned at his complement.
Suddenly, he pulled out his iPhone and handed it to her.
"Phone number?"
"Do you think I'm that easy?"
"No. But I need to talk to you about the marriage. Therefore, I need your phone number to set up a meeting."
She nodded in understandment and punched in her phone number, saved it, and gave it back.
He looked at the contact name.
It read "Mint Chalida".
"Mint is my nickname." she explained. He was struck dumbfounded again.
"See you another time!"
Mint walked into the house and Mark stared at the screen.
*She can't be her. Nong Mint isn't as wealthy as Nong Chalida.*
He shrugged off the situation, slipped his phone in his pocket, and walked to the van. He avoided every questions his parents asked him but answered to one thing.
"Yes, I will marry Nong Chalida."
Just this and his parents stopped with the questions and cheered.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Loving It Too Much, So Much, Very Much Right Now
I Need More To Complete My Night
Update SOON

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Thank you. :)
Erm.. I'm thinking about updating Chapter 3 Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, since I have to kill this Google Redirect virus on my laptop myself, soon. But I'm also going to watch Juntra Suriyakart on Saturday and Sunday. I will also try and catch up with Khun Chai Ronnapee.
So please bear with me. :)