new Ch3 Lakorns

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh Dang....Tik and Benz? I love Benz she's super duper talented but My God I've been waiting for Tik and Ann T. for Ch3 since foreva! *Sigh*....but oh well another time. Hopefully it's a drama with Benz can't wait for that one.

Also did I see Mew Lalita w/ Willy? If so that's something to see for sure these two have amazing chemistry.

As for Ken and Aom/Ann can't wait for those too as well as the others.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh Dang....Tik and Benz? I love Benz she's super duper talented but My God I've been waiting for Tik and Ann T. for Ch3 since foreva! *Sigh*....but oh well another time. Hopefully it's a drama with Benz can't wait for that one.

Also did I see Mew Lalita w/ Willy? If so that's something to see for sure these two have amazing chemistry.

As for Ken and Aom/Ann can't wait for those too as well as the others.
the p'ek for benz lakorn is Dj chakrit(marsha's bf) not tik but its unconfirm

and yeh willy/mew in su funirondon :D as for Jum Learl Ruk..fans said ken confirm he isnt going to be in there :( so im hoping it'll be andrew or tik!..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh okay thanks Tinah me kinda slow! LOLz and besides I don't read I rather just skim.

But Willy and Mew gots to see that reunion.

Andrew in Jum Leuy Ruk? I can see it. But he's so picky on his roles and we all know he likes to be equal to his n'ek or at least a bit more important.

I don't want Tik though I rather see Tik and Anne in a lakorn like Jao Sao or Rang Ngao but Tik's character more like his role in Roy Ley.