New Boran lakorn forum!

Heaven

sarNie Egg
hey guys! theres a new boran lakorn forum. theres nothing much going on yet , but please go visit it and lets help each other make the forum as active as we can. Its new so please give us some times to build everyting ....ehehhehe :p .. heres the link below:

Lakornpuenbarn Forum

PS: Must be a member to view the forum..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey thanks for the link and everything...im sure imma join it..but i don't like to jump around to different forums all the time...so yeah i prolly won't be there as much though..but ill try my best to be as helpful as possible! good luck on it though. it's always great to have many places of lakorn boran..because theres so little of it!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhh a boran form!!! i'm sooo happy. thanks so much Heaven. is this your form. thanks for telling. i going right now.

Rakniran

yeah the webmaster of that forum is very messed up.Just started the forum and open it up.Get us to sign up then close it now. Shouldnt of had open it at all.Wasted of time signing up.I got pretty mad.

Please delete this topic since this forum of boran is close down already.

Heaven

sarNie Egg
Rakniran said:
yeah the webmaster of that forum is very messed up.Just started the forum and open it up.Get us to sign up then close it now. Shouldnt of had open it at all.Wasted of time signing up.I got pretty mad.

Please delete this topic since this forum of boran is close down already.
[post="66133"][/post]​
awww...im sorry guys... :( i didnt mean to make anyone mad....if you guys want i'll open it back up again..the reason i closed it down was i dont think i'll have time to go by and post/update alot...and i guess admin is suppose to be active rite....sorry again guys...PLEASE FORGIVE ME Rakniran and Sarn.. :unsure: so i should open it back up again ??

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just found out about this probably a couple of days ago from ann told me.. i was like what the heck! i just signed up but i didn't come in as much as i did with sarNworld forum, though...

heaven, it's okay if you closed it for your personal reason because it's fine by me. open it up again? i don't know because there's fantasy town forum already. i personally dislike a lot of forums for me to sign up... i even signed up some and i didn't come in as much as this forum. LOL

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeah, in the last couple of week, I haven't have the chance to visit as many forum that I have sign up. Open it again heaven. It is a nice forum.. Hope you'll open it again.

Heaven

sarNie Egg
Okay..the forum is open now...theres still something i need to re-do..but u guys are free to go in!see u all there..

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
Heaven said:
Okay..the forum is open now...theres still something i need to re-do..but u guys are free to go in!see u all there..
[post="66763"][/post]​
hey i love boran lakorns but where is your new forum???