New Beginnings (Chakrit/Anne T.)

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Nice long update.

Chapter 14

“Khun Anne, could you please give the new math teacher a tour�, Sister Miriam asked, “I am due at the doctor’s to pick up glasses for the kids.�

Anne smiled in reply and headed out the courtyard where she saw a man playing with the children. As she drew closer, her heart began to beat faster. This is strange, it almost feels like I know him, she thought.

“Sawedee ka�, Anne began but cut off when a familiar pair of brown eyes turned to look at her,�YOU!�.

Chakrit looked down at her with an amused smile. Anne grabbed his sleeve and pulled him to a corner of the courtyard.

“What are you doing here?! I thought our deal was done.�, she hissed, “stop stalking me!.�

“Darling, I love the changes since you ran out on me but you have become surprisingly narcissistic. Not everything is about you. I came to teach math, nothing more�, Chakrit smirked.

Anne blushed at his accusation. “Math huh? When did top executives give up their day jobs to teach poor children math? When we were married, you didn’t even have time to eat dinner with me?,� she snarled in reply.

“Again, all about you…when will you get over the marriage,� Chakrit mocked, “I’ve decided I need to give to the community, find myself and all that psychobabble�.

Anne was interrupted as the children joined them and so began a very tense tour.

For the next month, Anne felt she was living on the edge of a cliff. She was waiting for his next move but watching his deliciously lithe body, smiling along to his corny jokes, seeing his sweet brown eyes made her feel delirious. Damn this is like a diabetic in a sweets shop!, she thought.

But this was a Chakrit she had never seen before. A Chakrit who dressed down in plaid cotton shirts, who picked up and cuddled children easily, a father figure, a mentor…800 different types of wonderful. It was hard to imagine this was the man who could make grown man piss their pants, was ruthless enough to bankrupt entire families.

No girl, wise up. He is just trying to trick you, Anne chanted inside her head but even her cynical side saw that his affection for the children was real. With so much turmoil inside of her head, she didn’t notice that the ladder she was using was sliding to the right. As she strained to reach the jar, it suddenly gave way. Just as Anne felt she would plummet to the ground, she found herself wrapped up in a pair of strong arms.

“Baby!,�, Chakrit barked surprised, “what the hell are you doing? You could have hurt yourself. Next time, come get me if you need something on the shelves.�

“Thank you but I am not your baby�, Anne snapped as she tried to move out his arms but to her surprise, he merely tightened his grip.

“Baby, baby, baby�, he gently whispered into her ear as he lightly trailed his lips down her cheek and neck.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL... Sindu... don't mean to sound so picky, but that wasn't long!! Good update thoough.. Thanks...

Urghh.. Seems like Chakrit there is trying to weasel his way into Anne's life again.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
sorry....it looked a lot longer on MS Word...hehe....ok, to make up for the false advertising, I'll put up another update later today. I'm kind of having difficulty thinkin of where to take the story so if anyone has suggestions...do let me know! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yay! an update! ^_^

I laughed at the part where it said this is like a diabetic in a sweets shop. :loool: Ohhh the torture!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry guys...I haven't dropped this story...just been busy with school and then hit a roadblock with this fic but I am getting some new ideas so after I finish the Divide, I will finish this up. Thanks for keeping up with the story though :)