New Beginnings (Chakrit/Anne T.)

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
i made this for motivation^^....not that good..but i hope you like it

Thank you soooo much :yahoo: ...I just started my internship last week and have been pooped after work. So I've been a silent viewer in sarnworld but nice long update by tonight!!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
UPDATE - Chapt 4 (dedicated to rahut-rissaya...lol)

"How long does it take to find one girl?", Chakrit asked ominously. The private investigator gulped audibly. Mr. Yagharat was a powerful mant and paid extremely well but he had a short fuse and there were few who had seen him in full fury and lived to tell about it.

"Let me make your job a little easier for you", Chakrit continued in the same eerily calm tone, "her passport is with me so she is somewhere in Thailand and there were no frunds removed from our accounts or house so she must be nearby. So, I do believe that a man with your expereince should be able to find her within this month, am I right?".

The PI smiled nervously, nodded and tripped over himself to hurry out the room. Chakrit sighed after the man had left, ran his hands over his face wearily. Where the hell have you gone, Anne?, he thought.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Yes you are beautiful", Anne cooed at the baby in her arms. The baby's face lit into smiles and giggles as Anne blew a strawberry into her belly.

"You are magical with kids", a voice interrupted. Anne looked up surprised to find Khun Tom smiling over her. Tom was a teacher at the orphanage. Having grown up there, he had decided to dedicate himself to the education of the kids in the orphanage. Tom's gentle disposition didn't match his impressive physical appearance and height. After her disastrous experience with marriage and love, Anne had been shy about interacting with men esp. handsome young men but Tom's sweet and undemanding nature had managed to even calm her. Somewhere in the back of her head, Anne knew that Tom had a crush on her and for once, she decided to let time heal and renew. Maybe, a future with Tom could work out.

"She was really fussy after the doctor's appointment", Tom explained as he took the baby into his arms and blew a kiss on her head. Anne sighed. Baby Lyn had been born with a cleft palate and had been abandoned in a trash can. Fortunately, a sister had heard Lyn's faint cries and managed to bring the baby to the orphanage. Anne felt an affinity for the orphanage and for Baby Lyn. It felt like a safe haven for what the world considered garbage but where actually jewels of infinite worth. Lyn's imminent plastic surgery would fix her condition and she would be a beautiful baby, not that she wasn't already.

"I have a favor to ask", Khun Tom began hesitantly.
"What is it?"Anne asked happily.
"Could you pick up a birthday cake tommorrow? I already ordered it but have to take Janie to the ear doctor tomorrow?"

Anne smiled and agreed. She didn't know that single favor would change the course of her life...again.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The PI sat in his car dejected. His month deadline was almost up but he was no where closer to finding that girl.Just as he reached over to get his coffee, he spotted a familiar face. That girl!, he gasped. Anne was just leaving the cake store when she found a rather short but excited looking man appear in front of her.

Anne smiled and attempted to get around him.
"Khun Anne Itawat", he asked.

Anne's eyes widened and she tried to turn away quickly but the short man was surprisingly quick. He quickly placed a warm towel over her mouth and she soon faded away to dreamland.

"I found her...yes, sir...immediately sir...", the PI crowed excitedly on the phone. For the first time in 7 long months, Chakrit smiled wholeheartedly.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay..i'm so happy...aww dedicated to me *BIG SMILE* :kiss: thanks....gasp.....she was having such a great life with tom and the orphanage...but chakrit and his PI took it away...i love the update thanks.....*blush* chakrit's smile

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5 ...

Anne woke up with a pounding headache to find herself just outside of Mundan Corp., the business headquarters of her husband.

Shit, my husband, thought Anne. She had been so happy with her new lfe that she hadn't given a thought to her sudden disappearance or its consequences.

Anne turned quickly, only to be caught by the short man who had abducted her.

"Who the hell are you? Are you crazy? Let me go!", Anne shouted.

"Calm down, Miss...I'm only doing my job. Just go inside and have a chat with Mr. yagharat", he smiled easily.

"I could have you arrested for kidnapping. Now don't make me say it again...let me go", she screamed back angrily.

"I could have you arrested for abandonment", a lazy voice interrupted. Anne looked up in shock at the familiar voice. Lounging on the side of his silver Mercedes Benz convertible, Chakrit was observing the scene with a sardonic smirk.

Anne was shocked into silence. What could she say? Just looking at him brought back old feeling of love, need, lust...a potent heady combination that threatened to undo the progress of the last few months. Chakrit opened the door to the building and gestured for Anne to go inside.

Anne straightened her back and swept past him. She was a different person now and the only thing standing between her new life was this old mess. Time to clean it up!, she told herself encouraging.

Chakrit studied Anne as they ascended in the elevator in silence. She had lost a good 10 or 15 pounds and her previously chubby face was now a study in sharp, sleek lines. Her cat-like eyes glittered with high emotions, her skin gleamed like polished alabaster and her pink lips pouted in anger. She was dressed in an unfashionable smock but it empahsized her small waist and slender calfs. She stood tall and straight, confidence pouring out in waves. Where the hell had his dowdy wife gone and who was this feisty stranger?, wondered Chakrit. He had no idea but he intended to find out.

As they entered the boardroom, loud harpy voices shrieked in unison.

"Oh my god! where the hell have you been?", Mrs Itawat and May chorused. Anne had paled upon seeing her entire family.

"You are in such big trouble, young lady! What has gotten into you",continued Mrs. Itawat in a tone that would have even dogs wincing. Nothing has changed here, sighed Anne but her expression softened when she saw her father. Mr. Itawat looked genuinely happy to see her and wrinkled forehead finally soothed. Anne gave him a small smile, the only person in this room truly worried about her. Her mother and sister's incessant harping Anne ignored as background noise, like the noisy toddlers of the orphanage who needed to be ignored when they had a temper tantrum.

Her eyes alight on a slight figure in the back, Mr. Inan, the family lawyer. Ah, that's why I'm here, sighed Anne.

Ignoring everyone else in the room, she crossed over to Mr. Inan and wai'ed in respect.

"How are you, Mr Inan?", she asked with a smile.

"Ummm...fine...you/", he stuttered nervously as all eyes focused in shock on them.

"I suppose you are here to facilitate the divorce", Anne quired.

"Umm....ummm...yes", he replied even more uneasily.

"I understand. I intend to fully cooperate. Please prepare the forms and let Mr. Yagharat know. He seems expert at finding me.", Anne smiled.

"Now if that will be all, I will take my leave", she said and turned to leave.

"Wait...the settlement....is there?", Mr. Inan trailed off.

Anne tilted her head in amusement. Her whole family and Chakrit seemed shocked into stillness, she had even shocked the normally calm Mr. Inan into stutters. Doing good.You go girl!, she congratulated herself.

"Just one", she replied, "I want nothing of Mr. Yagharat's. Not a single piece of property, gold..even the clothes. I just want my freedom, total and complete. My dowry and such were negotiated by my father so you can help to settle that business dealing. Probably easy considering my sister will be taking my place, just a transfer of funds". Flashing a last smile, Anne strode out the room leaving a silent and frozen room behind her.

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
whoaaa tht was just plain awesome!!!!!!

I LOVED IT!! Anne just rocked in that chapter...
Thanks for updating!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ekkk..... my kind of story!!! i'm loving it soo far. Chakrit fits his character. I can picture him going to the strip club. :lol:

i hope you update soon! ^_^

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I don't want to get divorce though. I mean as much of ass as Chakrit was, still I don't want to divorce. Can't you just separate them?

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
CHPT 6

"What is it, poopie?", Anne teased the little girl who had just torn into the room. Angela giggled at the silly nickname.

"There is a big car in the courtyard and some man who asked for you. He's like really tall and handsome...", Angela blurted out of breath.

Anne paled at hearing this. It could only be Chakrit or one of his cronies, she thought, Whatever!, I am more than equipped to handle this..after all, I took on my entire family in one go and unprepared at that.

Chakrit leaned against the Mercedes, looking as picturesque as an ad. Sunglasses adorning a perfect face, a $3000 suit caressing an athletic body and confidence oozing out of every pore. His attractiveness hit Anne like a brick wall. Shit, when will I stop being attracted to him! It would make this whole divorce thing alot easier, if I weren't constantly thinking about jumping his bones, Anne sighed.

"Wow, that was quick", Anne began, "its onLy been a week but I guess, Mr. Inan is the best in his field. So have you brought the papers or do we need to go to the office?"

Chakrit merely opened the passenger door and motioned for Anne to get in. It was a silent ride and Anne was getting more and more tense. Was he that mad that he wouldn't even make conversation? Or was it that he didn't care?, she wondered, not knowing which option was worse.

Thus distracted by her thoughts, it was well over half an hour before she noticed that the passing scenery was turning more and more hilly, more like countryside and not downtown where Chakrit's offices were.

"Where are we going? This isn't your office!", Anne snapped.

Chakrit only took his eyes of the road for a second to give her a cold glance.

Anne gulped. "Ok, I understand that I might have caused you a bit of trouble by disappearing. I'm sorry but...really, I'm willing to make the divorce go as quickly as possible. I want nothing. So...let's stop the creepy serial killer antics...I really don't want to end up chopped up in 10 pieces floating down some river or buried in some mountain", Anne rambled.

She was shocked when her tirade was met with a resounding chuckle. His expressionless face filled up with laughter and he took one hand off the steering wheel to lift up his aviator frames.

"You're funny...I never knew that", he chuckled but soon grew serious, "it seems I didn't know alot about you but we'll change that".

His laughter only intensified her fear and Anne took a glance out the window to see if jumping out was realistic but was met with Chakrit pushing down the childlock button...trapped!

It was another 15 minutes before Chakrit stopped the car beside a deserted stretch of riverbank. Anne was quick to get out the car and scan the horizon for help. There appeared to be some store or house a mile or two down the road. She threw a cautious look at Chakrit and made sure to keep a good distance between them. I can never make it, even if I run!, she thought.

Chakrit merely reclined against the car again, relaxed but poised to pounce if necessary.

"You know we could have just gone to a cafe to talk in private. no need to bring me out to the middle of nowhere", Anne joked nervously, "So where are the papers?"

"Ok, you win...I'm interested. whatever game it is that you're playing at, I'm interested", he said with a feral smirk.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
CHPT 7

"Interested....game?", Anne stuttered. But her confusion quickly gave way to rage. What an arrogant asshole!, thought Anne.

"I'm not playing any game," she snapped, "I'm truly not interested. I want my freedom...as soon as possible".

"not interested?", Chakrit intoned smugly as he straightened off of the car and started to slowly approach Anne. So, this is what it feels to be stalked by a tiger, Anne thought desperately.

"Don't you dare come closer? I'll scream for help", Anne threatened.

"Go ahead! I'd love to see how you'll reach over 2 miles...must be one hell of a scream.", Chakrit chuckled.

For every step he took forward, she scurried to go backward but his long legs quickly ate up the ground.

As he looked into her wide eyes, he noticed that nervousness and fear skittered with barely hid desire and heat.

"You sure do a good impression of someone interested", he drawled as his arms seized her shoulders and started a slow rub downward.

Anne shivered despite herself. Her body was used to his touch, even welcomed it. Damn it, mind over body!, thought Anne, but what if my mind wants to do him too...what do you put over mind.

His strong arms traveled over her smooth abdomen and settled on her hips. He yanked her gently into his hips and ground gently. Anne gasped as his erection rubbed against the sensitive skin of her stomach and a pool of heat rushed to warm her.

"BEEEPPP!"....a single horn shattered the silence so that both Chakrit and Anne startled.

"Are you folks, alright? Did you car break down or something?", the driver asked.

Chakrit cleared his throat and went over to offer his thanks while Anne stood with blushing cheeks.

The ride back was as silent as the one before but this time it throbbed with heat. Anne kept her eyes studiously on the road while she felt Chakrit's occasional glances over. She knew that a arrogant smirk graced his face and itched to slap it off.

As soon as the car stopped in the orphanage courtyard, Anne raced to get out to safety but was stilled by Chakrit's restraining hand.

"I expect to be back in the house by tomorrow. I'll send over a car at 10am.", he smiled before letting go.

The little bastard! He thought one smile, one declaration, one quick show of lust and she would come crawling back to him. Well, she might be want him like a dog with a bone but damned if she showed it. I am not giving up my har earned freedom so he can break me like a rag doll
, thought Anne.

She turned to look at him calmly although her heart skittered like her crazy. "No", she replied before turning to leave. This time the yank was harder as Chakrit pulled her back into the car.

"No?", he asked incredulously.

"Do you have trouble understanding Thai? No, No, No, No", Anne replied.

"Don't push my patience", Chakrit growled.

"I am not a doll to be yanked around. I want my freedom and I want it now!", she replied.

"Freedom? That back at the riverbank was not the reaction of a woman who wants to end a marriage", he snapped.

"Really, so only married people feel lust?", Anne asked innocently, "here, I was thinking every 14 year old feels it too."

"Lust?"< he questioned.

"I admit it...I was...am attracted to you but I am attracted to many good looking man. Just yesterday, on the bus I saw the cutest farang with this incredible hair like gold....", Anne was cut off by Chakrit swooping down for a rough kiss. She had only wanted to taunt him but now under the ruthless assault of his lips, she wasn't sure who was getting punished or rewarded.

When Chakrit released her, he was pleased to see she was dazed into speechlessness.

"You're mine! Remember it!", he barked, "now, I personally will be here to pick up by at 10 tomorrow. Don't be late".