New Beginnings (Chakrit/Anne T.)

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
New Beginnings

To the outside world, Anne Itawat has everything - a life of luxury and ease, a handsome husband, an adoring family. But little do they know, that Anne has very little indeed. Trapped in a golden cage, Anne has grown up belittled by her mother and little sister, and ignored by her father. She felt like a perpetual disappointment - not the son her father wanted, not as pretty or thin as her little sister. Just when she thought life couldn't get any worse, it appeared that Lady Luck decided to smile on her and in came Prince Charming. Mr. Chakrit Yagharat was everything Ann had dreamed of - smart, handsome, funny...and completely disinterested in her. He only married her for the business alliance it would offer, and treated her with kind indifference. But Anne was ready to accept even that in the face of the open hostility of her mother and sister.

But she failed again - no heir in the two years of marriage and so her family decided that it was time to replace her with her sister. Everyone expected Ann to fade into the background, after all she should be used to it, right? Wrong! Its time for Ann to learn how to fight for she wants, to learn to live her own life. This divorce could be the biggest gift of all but suddenly it appears her ex-husband is interested in this feisty stranger. Krit wants her back and Ann is not inclined to oblige. Krit has always gotten what he wants, but will he this time?

pze

sarNie Adult
girl this sounds like its gonna be one hot story.....start soon i wanna read already.....hehe.....

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1

Anne Itawat straightened the hem of her midnight blue cocktail dress nervously. Maybe, I should have gotten a different style. Mom might be right, I might look like a pork in a bun in this dress, she mused. Ann glanced around at the party. She really hated social events, she always felt inadequate and everything seemed so artificial. But as the daughter and now wife of business magnets, such social gatherings were her bread and wine.

But it wouldn't hurt to get some fresh air, Ann thought with a mischievous smile. The smile brought life to her slightly rounded face and turned a rather plain face into an extraordinarily pretty one. She picked up a piece of cake, made a mental note to hit the gym tomorrow and snuck out the party. She debated going to garden but it looked like it would be full of young couples canoodling tonight so she decided to head for the library.

Just as Ann moved to open the library door, she heard voices - familiar voices.

"So what do you propose we do?", a haughty deep male voice asked. Father!, gasped Ann.
"Well, its clear what we have to do. The doctor couldn't be more clear. Ann will never have children and while Khun Chakrit hasn't said anything, a man will not bear not having an heir was much longer", a high-pitched female voice retorted. Mother, Ann noted.

Mr. Itawat will suddenly straightened and laid a heavy head against the fireplace. "Don't you think this is cruel? It will hit her pretty hard", he said.

"Well, it has been two years and Mr. Yagharat is too much of a catch to let go. The girl failed like she does everything. We can probably just give her a piece of cake and she will forget about the divorce. Besides, May is a much better suited to be Mr. Yagharat's wife.", Mrs. Itawat soothed.
"Yes, Daddy...please", another voice interrupted. May, Anne's little sister, who had been sitting relatively quiet ( especially for her) now jumped in, whining for the marriage like she had in years past for a pony.

Anne slid wordlessly down to the floor, shocked and in unimaginable pain. Her own family was planning to get rid of her because she wasn't up to the task of being a brood mare. She was nothing more than a mean to an ends for them. The irony was that it was a stone-hearted father, who had ignored her for most of her childhood because she wasn't a son and thus, nothing, had the most concern for her.

She couldn't stay here, Anne thought wildly. She straightened quickly and dashed off into the darkened hallway. Khun Chakrit wouldn't let this happen. He likes me and cares for me...he said so. I have to find him!, thought Anne. When Anne had been introduced to Mr. Chakrit Yagharat over three years ago, she had fallen head over heels in love. This was the prince charming she had been waiting for all her life. Tall, dark and handsome with chocolate eyes that sparked with wit and humor. He had not taken one look at her and run like her mother had predicted. No, Khun Chakrit had been unimaginably kind - he took her out to dinners, asked her opinions and even once bought her a bouquet of flowers. This was the nicest any man, anyone had ever been to Anne.

In the course of the two years of marriage, Anne had only fallen deeper in love but was not blind to the fact that Khun Chakrit felt nothing for her more than indifferent affection. They ate breakfast to her, she ironed his shirts and once a week, he would visit her bedroom. Anne cherished those nights when she could feel his hard, smooth body along the length of her, his frenzied breathing, his release. While she had never felt the fireworks described in the romance novels of her adolescence, it felt wonderful to be needed, to hold and feel the man that business magazines called "the Tiger of Thailand".

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww i feel so bad for anne....:( her family wants her to be replaced by may and anne loves chakrit so much but he doesn't really love....fight for what is yours anne^^

pze

sarNie Adult
gosh can ur own sister want to marry ur husband n as a father to not even stop n go through with this is wrong....

update soon....

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

"Ann, are you ok", Chakrit questioned as he saw his wife dash wildly into the room and guests startled in her path.

"I need to talk to you", she huffed out of breath, "I just heard...just heard". Ann couldn't finish the sentence as her tears threatened to overflow.

"Its ok. Whatever it is, I'll take care of it. Ok? But right now, we have to entertain our guests", he soothed and gently wiped away her tears.

"We're ok, right?", Anne whispered gently. She didn't have the courage to ask more or mention the "L" word.

"Of course. Now go straighten up in the bathroom", he motioned.

Ann obediently left for the bathroom but left with her own thoughts, she couldn't stand not knowing Khun Chakrit's opinion on the divorce.

She rushed out and searched the main ballroom but couldn't find her husband. Over the course of the next hour, she searched the entire house and finally faced her shyness, to ask a nearby servant if she had seen Khun Chakrit.

"Khun Chakrit left about 10 minutes ago", the servant replied. Damn!, thought Anne frustrated. She tried his cell phone a half a dozen times but it went straight to voicemail.

Where would he be, after a party?, Anne mused. It was sad that she still knew so little about her husband - nothing about his hobbies, his friends, his favorite hangouts but Chakrit had never been inclined to share and Anne had little confidence to ask.

Anne decided that anything was better than sitting at home so she decided to hit the strip of streets containing some of Bangkok's elite clubs. At her fourth club, rather ostentatious with more half-naked girls on poles than drinks, she finally found Chakrit - situated in a VIP booth with his back to the main floor of the club. As she approached eagerly, she was stopped by a stripper suddenly draping herself all over Chakrit. Chakrit merely laughed, patted the girl's bottom and gave her a bill. Chakrit's face looked relaxed and happy, and when the stripper had come, his eyes had darkened with a feral desire that Anne had never seen before.

Its ok. All men just play around but he doesn't really mean anything by it, Anne reassured herself before continuing on her way to Chakrit's booth.

But as she inched closer to the VIP booth, the sound of her own name stopped her still.

"Man, I don't know how you do it...with that lard-ass wife of yours", one of Chakrit's friends laughed.

"Don't talk about her like that!", Chakrit barked and Anne smiled in relief. He had defended her!
Chakrit relaxed and patted his friend on the back. "Besides, in the dark, all pussy cats purr the same", he mocked, "Imagine for over 2 billion dollars, would you close your eyes and do it just one night a week."

His friends howled in laughter and catcalled their approval.

"Besides, her father just called me yesterday. I might be getting a replacement soon...hello, sweet little sister-in-law", Chakrit barked drunkenly.

Anne never knew how she got out of the club that day because in her numb, broken body and spirit, ran just one litany, "He doesn't love me, He wants the divorce, He doesn't love me, He wants the divorce."

For hours, she dazedly walked the Bangkok streets as images of their life flashed in her mind. Him thanking her for ironing his shirts, his laughing at her jokes at their handful of dates, him saying that it would be ok.

Anne suddenly heard a horn blast and was pushed roughly to side by a passing motorcycle. "Get the hell of the way, you stupid bitch. If you want to die, why does it have to be my vehicle."

"Die, Die, Die", a new litany ran through her head. Anne kept walking till she found herself on a bridge and looking at the murky, black water. Who would miss me if I died?, thought Anne, "It would probably make it easier for everyone if I wasn't around. Yes!" After making her decision, she stepped up to ledge and...

pze

sarNie Adult
chakrit is such an ass....i cant wait till he comes crawling back for anne.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg she is not going to die....unless it's a figure of speech..to die and renew her life and become stronger and better.....stupid chakrit....what a meanie....:( thinking of the little sister ugh...don't give up anne...fighting^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
gosh.. everyone orders her around.. I can't wait till she comes back full force!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Update: Chapter 3

"Are you going to jump?", a small voice interrupted. Anne was yanked from her reverie and turned to see a small girl watching her with big, frightened eyes.

"My mom jumped, too", the girl continued, "I wish she hadn't though. I really miss her."

Anne didn't know what to say. "Please don't jump", the litle girl pleaded and moved over to pull Anne's hand. The girl couldn't be more than 6 and she was pulling with all her strength.

"What is...what is your name?", Anne asked mystified.

"Angel", the little girl replied, "short for Angela". Angel, a little Angel came to save me tonight, wondered Anne and gave a short laugh filled with no amusement.

"See you just laughed. It can't be bad if you just laughed.", Angel cajoled.

"Angel, I...have nowhere to go, no one to live for", Anne explained. Angel tilted her little head and yanked her pigtail as she thought furiously. Obviously, something must have clicked in her head because her face broke into a sunny smile.

"You can stay with me. Sister Miriam wouldn't mind and...and now, you have me", Angel finished shyly.

And now I have you, smiled Anne as she followed Angel home.

It was several days before anyone noticed Anne was missing. Chakrit was caught up in his whirlwind of activity, only remotely noting that something was missing at the breakfast table but with the important business deal going on, he couldn't really be bothered. Anne's mother and sister were so busy scheming and planning, trying to cast and sell this new marriage to their hi-so friends and associates in the best possible light. Finally, Mrs. Itawat dropped by one day as was custom to inform Anne of the decision and was informed by a very nervous staff that the little mistress had not been around for over 4 days.

"Where did she go?," muttered Chakrit.
"Do you think she could have been kidnapped?", asked Mr. Itawat, his face wrinkled into deep lines of worry.
"Pfff...who would want to kidnap her? They would probably know they would get nothing in return. Why, we would give her out free of charge", giggled May, amused at her own joke. Mrs. Itawat's laughter joined May's while both Chakrit's and Mr. Itawat's both stared in horror and anger.

"Did you upset her, Mrs. Itawat?", asked Chakrit tensely.
"WHHAT?? me...no, no, dear son in law", replied Mrs. Itawat. Chakrit sighed. He knew about Mrs. Itawat's weekly visits that reduced Anne in depressed shambles.
"Well, she seemed upset at the party last week.", Chakrit mused, "well, I'll hire a private investigator."
"Well, no need to stop the divorce proceedings", chimed in Mrs. Itawat, "You'll need a 6 month trial seperation period before the divorce anyway. Better to start as soon as possible". Upon this, Mrs. Itawat and May left the room, talking about wedding floral themes, apparently unconcerned that Anne's sudden disappearance. Mr. Itawat and Chakrit locked eyes, both shocked at such callousness.

In those four days, Anne was starting to realize that life was most certainly worth living. Angel had brought her back to the orphanage and dear Sister Mirriam. Sister Miriam had taken one look at Anne's tear stained face adn broken eyes, gotten a warm meal and set her up a bed. The sister had asked no personal questions, just letting Anne heal and open up at her own pace. Anne was hesitant at first, unsure of her place but as Angel eagerly pulled her into the orphanage and life. She taught the children, helped cooked meals and felt life blossom.

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
4 DAYS!!!??????

lolxxxxxx, that is just hilarious that chakrit only thought oh there's something missing at the brekkie table.

;)

i'm excited that anne's gonna get cool!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
her family didn't even know that she was gone for FOUR days...neither did chakrit..but he felt that something was missing.....awww a girl name angel(a)....COME BACK anne and whoop them all...