new about hmong thailand

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
now in thailand alot hmong girl/boy having aids....for sleeping together.....

tas sim no tim thailand hluas nkauj hluas nraug mob aid txhua tus yuav tsum ceeb faj tsam kib los rau nej nawb....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Tsis hais los kuv yeej paub lawm. I always have that in mind. I have a few relatives that goes to Thailand or Lao and they take pictures and videos of people there. If you haven't notice the girls there are willing to give out their phone numbers without hesitation. Yes it would be disrespectful to turn someone down but they need to have principles. And during the new year they wear hmong skirts that are shorter than Hmong girls here.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
You're basing the point that Hmong Thailanders have AIDs on what they wear, how they conduct themselves, and how "easy" they are over there? There's not much evidence to go on here to prove that it's true. There's no real fact or studies to prove this theory of yours...Maybe they might or might not have AIDS...

Just assuming that they do doesn't make it true

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
You're basing the point that Hmong Thailanders have AIDs on what they wear, how they conduct themselves, and how "easy" they are over there? There's not much evidence to go on here to prove that it's true. There's no real fact or studies to prove this theory of yours...Maybe they might or might not have AIDS...

Just assuming that they do doesn't make it true
I will have to Agree here. AIDS is an epidimic Across the World.
It's something we all need to learn, teach, and Protect ourselves from.
with that in Mind, Rember Everyone ----> Sex Kills. lol.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
How they dress and put out themselves to me is purposely dressing that way to make Hmong Mekas window shop them and selling themselves for money, therefore the cause of sleeping around = aids. But life always has two side to it, it could be Hmong Mekas sleeping around as well.

Just assuming won't make it true, but cautioning people isn't wrong. Like angelxtasy said it's a world wide issue. So we can't really say no Hmong Thailanders are pure same as other Hmong who lives world wide.

This probably just hits me personally that's why I'm harsh toward Hmong Thailander/Laos.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lolol..omg..i could of read this early..
one of my cousin juss left to thailand for a month.
and hes married..and im dating his son..lolol..
soo lame..