Never Forgotten (Sila and Minta)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Prologue

Tonight’s going to be it. Minta thought with utmost certainty. She was going to give herself to the one man that she had loved over the last four years. He has been the only steady thing in her life that has not turned his back on her.

She thought about how he would react, it will be a shock that much she can guarantee. She looked at herself in the tiny mirror. There wasn’t much to fix, her hair has always been boring with a few layers and never has it changed but she’s not going to put too much stock in it. He did once, told her that her hair was nice, and he liked it the way it is. She smiled.

He was a handsome man in his worldly ways. His eyes when they look at her were just as clear as the blue sky, as fresh as the blue sea. They are beautiful whether he was angry with her or when they are just giving her a simple look. Those eyes never hold a grudge towards her and had given her more support and love than anyone in her life, including her drunken father that can’t manage to stay in one place.

She brushed the side of her hair away, to reveal her neck, looking at her nightgown that isn’t the most sexy or fashionable but she’ll just have to make do with what she has. It would serve its purpose since she didn’t think it was going to stay on her that long.

She walked out, looking at her small place. She was going to missed it dearly once she moves out. Closing the door behind her, she doesn’t want to think about life after tonight, reality if she could control will stay away for a few hours. Tomorrow will be a day that she’ll face it as a woman and holds the world on her shoulders by herself. The thought brought a depressing sigh, closing the door she heads out to her car and making way to the one place that will changed her.

Minta stood at the door now a little nervous while she prepared herself to enter his place. She held the key in her hand, and then started to unlock the door quietly. His house was the perfect size for a bachelor. It wasn’t too big nor was it too small and she loved it, she knows the place like the back of her hand, since she split her time between her apartment and here.

She walked to his room like a ghost roaming the hall. The cold hardwood floor reminded her every step with what she’s about to do, but there’s no regret. She’s already here and touching the doorknob to his room, turning it with expert hands, feeling like a thief in the night she got it open in no time.

Minta paused looking at the man she loved with all her heart sleeping soundlessly. She saw his bare chest rising and falling, it was beautiful and one that she had the luxury to lean on many times.

She straightened her nightgown and making as little noise as possible slipped into bed next to him. Looking up the ceiling she said a little prayer hoping her plan would be as successful as she had it in her head. Feeling the warmth from his body she snuggled closer. Turning to him, she yawned when suddenly his arm came around her waist pulling her deeper into bed and touching his chest, her eyes became alert and she was no longer sleepy.

Sila made a satisfaction sound in the night or was it his dream when his arm lay effortlessly on a soft body. He smiled thinking it was a dream and pulled the body even closer. He could smell the berry scent from her hair, taking a deep breath to hold the scent in his nostril his lips curled in a form of a man that held his fantasy in the palm of his hand.

Whoever the girl is, she felt so good next to him, all warm and sexually appealing. Her breasts, smalls ones that is, but he doesn’t mind. He had always been attracted to a petite girl. They held a special place in his heart.

His fingers moved lazily inch by inch up her body, he felt her moaned and squirmed at the same time. His leg moved to cross over hers and a small gasp he thought came out of her mouth. He sure can do something to suppress the sound.

His desire moving fast and he seemed impatient to want her, grabbing for her face he leaned in and took her mouth in his. He felt her paused and a little stiff. He relaxed her by trailing his fingers up and down her body in a seductive movement that seemed to work, her lips soft, molding perfectly to his.

Sila’s lips moved gently at first then took hers possessively and eagerly leaving her breathless, his hand moved to her nightgown and started to remove it but only managed to yank it to one side of her shoulder. Kissing her neck, he moaned feeling the way she offered herself to him without reservation. Whoever she is in his dream, he doesn’t mind her visiting often.

He kissed her lower and lower when suddenly out of the blue he opened his eyes, and when he did shock and horror came instantly to Sila, he shoved her off the bed so hard, Minta landed on the floor knocking her head with a thud, leaving her laying there for a few seconds catching her unsteady breaths.

Sila ran to the door and turned the lights on, when he saw Minta slowly revealing herself, he was knocked speechless and stood there staring at her with unbelievable eyes. What the…

“What the hell are you doing here in the middle of the night?” He roared angry at himself that he was a fool to think it was a dream.

Minta blinked in surprise to say the least at the way he reacted, her lips were swollen from his kisses, her nightgown still hanging loosely to one side of her shoulder and her hair, as usually in straight perfect place.

She stared at him as he was trying so hard to keep under control. The way his hands curled into fists beside him, his breathing hadn’t quite come back to normal yet. His bare chest, she thought looked magnificent in the light. He stood there like a man that held her dreamy little heart in his hand and now squeezing the life out of it. She almost chocked on a sob that is boiling inside of her.

Sila was beside himself, Minta? What crazy idea did she came up with to sneak in his room in the middle of the night? She had lost her mind. He had lost his mind.

He took in a few deep breaths to calm himself more so to give the other part of his body that is throbbing from kissing her to return to normal once again. She looked vulnerable all of a sudden, unsure of herself. Then she looked up at him and he wanted to strangle her for being defiant.

“I thought, I taught you better than to sneak in a man’s room. This is not who you are? Or are you trying to be a girl that holds no value to who she is once she’s about to be twenty- one?”

The question was like a slap in the face to her causing Minta to take a step backward. And all she could think was he didn’t want her. Didn’t love her the way she had loved him. And for one sad moment Minta saw pity in his eyes while hers is starting to die.

“I thought you want me?” Her voice was weak, her heart though beating into a sound of nothing more than a faint noise that is about to vanished all together.

“You are nothing but a kid, who thinks fantasy and reality is one. I don’t want you that way, never have and never will.”

And her dream of the sweetest came to an untimely death. He said he didn’t want her. Never will and never have. He doesn’t love her, he doesn’t love her. It played back in her mind like one of those catchy songs that refused to leave.

She didn’t cry, no she trembled in her disappointment but she didn’t cry. How could she?

“I better not catch you do anything this stupid ever again or else I am not responsible for taking you over my knees and beat the crap out of you.” He said with such warning she chilled.

With her being sexy as she could, standing in his room bare feet and a nightgown that if given more inspection it was fairly see through, and he thought about spanking her like she had misbehaved?

“Minta…” He called her name and even in her state of mind it sounds like another fire adding up to the flame that is engulfing her lungs.

“I was wrong.” She said with nothing left of her.

“Minta, it is not what you want. You think you do but you don’t. If you have given yourself to me what happens next? You will regret it and we would have ended up hating each other.”

She didn’t catch all of that, only a few words in between. She was numb from head to toes. She had pretty much served herself on a silver platter to him and he so roughly shove her away.

“I won’t bother you ever again.” She said with as much conviction as she could.

“Minta, that’s not what I mean. You are a part of my life and I promise to watch over you long ago I will keep to that.”

She shook her head, unable to speak. All along she was nothing but a responsibility to him. She was just a girl that nobody wants, not even her father. She was a burden to everyone around her and he was the only one that was nice enough to take her under his wings…as a girl that had lost her place in the big, monstrous world.

Minta laughed strangely.

“Minta, you know how much I love you.”

But you are not in love with me, she finished for him silently.

She laughed again.

Sila seemed to lose her, he can feel it in every fiber of his being.

“You are just a girl that doesn’t know her own heart, I am not the man you want when you experience the ways of the world. You’ll grow out of your infatuation for me. I promise that.” He bit out the last part.

A breaking smile came to her lips as she walked aimlessly to the door. Not bothering to fix her nightgown, she didn’t see the use in it frankly, he didn’t want her that way, didn’t see her in that light even if she stood there naked he probably run to the bed and grab the blanket to wrap around her until she suffocate.

All but the world had fallen to her feet. She had lost the only person that meant more than life itself to her. Nobody wants her at the end, no one. She dreamed a dream that was never real. She wanted him so badly she didn’t see the fact in front of her face, he didn’t want her. He just felt sorry for her.

Sila reached for her but stopped and pulled his hand back. She touched the door then turned to him. Her head barely reach his shoulder, looking up with dead eyes she was gone from him, in every way.

“Good-bye Sila.” She stood on tiptoes, pulled his face to hers and kissed his cheek because she couldn’t help it and left with as much dignity as she could muster.

“Minta…” Sila called out but the door shut in his face and he too felt like she had completely slipped out of his hands and forever out of his life. He walked to the bed and gave it a good kick.

Minta walked to her car with tears blinding her. She vowed to never throw herself at a man again especially Sila.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omggg will this make me cry?? My heart is already breaking.:sad6::icon12::icon12::icon12::love:
It's a sweet romance...I need to have Sila go after Minta instead of the other way around lol. Sila has been super spoiled that a bunch of girls in Hua jai Sila threw themselves at him (club girls and Kwan). So, I need to have him do some real chasing hahahha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Prologue

Tonight’s going to be it. Minta thought with utmost certainty. She was going to give herself to the one man that she had loved over the last four years. He has been the only steady thing in her life that has not turned his back on her.

She thought about how he would react, it will be a shock that much she can guarantee. She looked at herself in the tiny mirror. There wasn’t much to fix, her hair has always been boring with a few layers and never has it changed but she’s not going to put too much stock in it. He did once, told her that her hair was nice, and he liked it the way it is. She smiled.

He was a handsome man in his worldly ways. His eyes when they look at her were just as clear as the blue sky, as fresh as the blue sea. They are beautiful whether he was angry with her or when they are just giving her a simple look. Those eyes never hold a grudge towards her and had given her more support and love than anyone in her life, including her drunken father that can’t manage to stay in one place.

She brushed the side of her hair away, to reveal her neck, looking at her nightgown that isn’t the most sexy or fashionable but she’ll just have to make do with what she has. It would serve its purpose since she didn’t think it was going to stay on her that long.

She walked out, looking at her small place. She was going to missed it dearly once she moves out. Closing the door behind her, she doesn’t want to think about life after tonight, reality if she could control will stay away for a few hours. Tomorrow will be a day that she’ll face it as a woman and holds the world on her shoulders by herself. The thought brought a depressing sigh, closing the door she heads out to her car and making way to the one place that will changed her.

Minta stood at the door now a little nervous while she prepared herself to enter his place. She held the key in her hand, and then started to unlock the door quietly. His house was the perfect size for a bachelor. It wasn’t too big nor was it too small and she loved it, she knows the place like the back of her hand, since she split her time between her apartment and here.

She walked to his room like a ghost roaming the hall. The cold hardwood floor reminded her every step with what she’s about to do, but there’s no regret. She’s already here and touching the doorknob to his room, turning it with expert hands, feeling like a thief in the night she got it open in no time.

Minta paused looking at the man she loved with all her heart sleeping soundlessly. She saw his bare chest rising and falling, it was beautiful and one that she had the luxury to lean on many times.

She straightened her nightgown and making as little noise as possible slipped into bed next to him. Looking up the ceiling she said a little prayer hoping her plan would be as successful as she had it in her head. Feeling the warmth from his body she snuggled closer. Turning to him, she yawned when suddenly his arm came around her waist pulling her deeper into bed and touching his chest, her eyes became alert and she was no longer sleepy.

Sila made a satisfaction sound in the night or was it his dream when his arm lay effortlessly on a soft body. He smiled thinking it was a dream and pulled the body even closer. He could smell the berry scent from her hair, taking a deep breath to hold the scent in his nostril his lips curled in a form of a man that held his fantasy in the palm of his hand.

Whoever the girl is, she felt so good next to him, all warm and sexually appealing. Her breasts, smalls ones that is, but he doesn’t mind. He had always been attracted to a petite girl. They held a special place in his heart.

His fingers moved lazily inch by inch up her body, he felt her moaned and squirmed at the same time. His leg moved to cross over hers and a small gasp he thought came out of her mouth. He sure can do something to suppress the sound.

His desire moving fast and he seemed impatient to want her, grabbing for her face he leaned in and took her mouth in his. He felt her paused and a little stiff. He relaxed her by trailing his fingers up and down her body in a seductive movement that seemed to work, her lips soft, molding perfectly to his.

Sila’s lips moved gently at first then took hers possessively and eagerly leaving her breathless, his hand moved to her nightgown and started to remove it but only managed to yank it to one side of her shoulder. Kissing her neck, he moaned feeling the way she offered herself to him without reservation. Whoever she is in his dream, he doesn’t mind her visiting often.

He kissed her lower and lower when suddenly out of the blue he opened his eyes, and when he did shock and horror came instantly to Sila, he shoved her off the bed so hard, Minta landed on the floor knocking her head with a thud, leaving her laying there for a few seconds catching her unsteady breaths.

Sila ran to the door and turned the lights on, when he saw Minta slowly revealing herself, he was knocked speechless and stood there staring at her with unbelievable eyes. What the…

“What the hell are you doing here in the middle of the night?” He roared angry at himself that he was a fool to think it was a dream.

Minta blinked in surprise to say the least at the way he reacted, her lips were swollen from his kisses, her nightgown still hanging loosely to one side of her shoulder and her hair, as usually in straight perfect place.

She stared at him as he was trying so hard to keep under control. The way his hands curled into fists beside him, his breathing hadn’t quite come back to normal yet. His bare chest, she thought looked magnificent in the light. He stood there like a man that held her dreamy little heart in his hand and now squeezing the life out of it. She almost chocked on a sob that is boiling inside of her.

Sila was beside himself, Minta? What crazy idea did she came up with to sneak in his room in the middle of the night? She had lost her mind. He had lost his mind.

He took in a few deep breaths to calm himself more so to give the other part of his body that is throbbing from kissing her to return to normal once again. She looked vulnerable all of a sudden, unsure of herself. Then she looked up at him and he wanted to strangle her for being defiant.

“I thought, I taught you better than to sneak in a man’s room. This is not who you are? Or are you trying to be a girl that holds no value to who she is once she’s about to be twenty- one?”

The question was like a slap in the face to her causing Minta to take a step backward. And all she could think was he didn’t want her. Didn’t love her the way she had loved him. And for one sad moment Minta saw pity in his eyes while hers is starting to die.

“I thought you want me?” Her voice was weak, her heart though beating into a sound of nothing more than a faint noise that is about to vanished all together.

“You are nothing but a kid, who thinks fantasy and reality is one. I don’t want you that way, never have and never will.”

And her dream of the sweetest came to an untimely death. He said he didn’t want her. Never will and never have. He doesn’t love her, he doesn’t love her. It played back in her mind like one of those catchy songs that refused to leave.

She didn’t cry, no she trembled in her disappointment but she didn’t cry. How could she?

“I better not catch you do anything this stupid ever again or else I am not responsible for taking you over my knees and beat the crap out of you.” He said with such warning she chilled.

With her being sexy as she could, standing in his room bare feet and a nightgown that if given more inspection it was fairly see through, and he thought about spanking her like she had misbehaved?

“Minta…” He called her name and even in her state of mind it sounds like another fire adding up to the flame that is engulfing her lungs.

“I was wrong.” She said with nothing left of her.

“Minta, it is not what you want. You think you do but you don’t. If you have given yourself to me what happens next? You will regret it and we would have ended up hating each other.”

She didn’t catch all of that, only a few words in between. She was numb from head to toes. She had pretty much served herself on a silver platter to him and he so roughly shove her away.

“I won’t bother you ever again.” She said with as much conviction as she could.

“Minta, that’s not what I mean. You are a part of my life and I promise to watch over you long ago I will keep to that.”

She shook her head, unable to speak. All along she was nothing but a responsibility to him. She was just a girl that nobody wants, not even her father. She was a burden to everyone around her and he was the only one that was nice enough to take her under his wings…as a girl that had lost her place in the big, monstrous world.

Minta laughed strangely.

“Minta, you know how much I love you.”

But you are not in love with me, she finished for him silently.

She laughed again.

Sila seemed to lose her, he can feel it in every fiber of his being.

“You are just a girl that doesn’t know her own heart, I am not the man you want when you experience the ways of the world. You’ll grow out of your infatuation for me. I promise that.” He bit out the last part.

A breaking smile came to her lips as she walked aimlessly to the door. Not bothering to fix her nightgown, she didn’t see the use in it frankly, he didn’t want her that way, didn’t see her in that light even if she stood there naked he probably run to the bed and grab the blanket to wrap around her until she suffocate.

All but the world had fallen to her feet. She had lost the only person that meant more than life itself to her. Nobody wants her at the end, no one. She dreamed a dream that was never real. She wanted him so badly she didn’t see the fact in front of her face, he didn’t want her. He just felt sorry for her.

Sila reached for her but stopped and pulled his hand back. She touched the door then turned to him. Her head barely reach his shoulder, looking up with dead eyes she was gone from him, in every way.

“Good-bye Sila.” She stood on tiptoes, pulled his face to hers and kissed his cheek because she couldn’t help it and left with as much dignity as she could muster.

“Minta…” Sila called out but the door shut in his face and he too felt like she had completely slipped out of his hands and forever out of his life. He walked to the bed and gave it a good kick.

Minta walked to her car with tears blinding her. She vowed to never throw herself at a man again especially Sila.
Wowwww! Poor Min :( I love this! You write so well :clap: I wonder why Sila doesn’t Min to get involved with him in this since it seems like he likes her too :confused12: Hope to read the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wowwww! Poor Min :( I love this! You write so well :clap: I wonder why Sila doesn’t Min to get involved with him in this since it seems like he likes her too :confused12: Hope to read the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work :)
I was debating either this one or the other one I wrote up to chapter 5 already. Honestly, Iove the other one more lol. But since the story I posted first is a revenge, I didn't want this one to be dark. So, I opted for a lighter story. I kind of like my hero to be a slightly jerk hahahh

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was debating either this one or the other one I wrote up to chapter 5 already. Honestly, Iove the other one more lol. But since the story I posted first is a revenge, I didn't want this one to be dark. So, I opted for a lighter story. I kind of like my hero to be a slightly jerk hahahh
Don’t worry, I like when they are slightly jerky too. Even in the simple romances I like it like that so I’m happy about it. I was just wondering what the reason is behind it which I’m sure we’ll find out as the story goes forward :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Don’t worry, I like when they are slightly jerky too. Even in the simple romances I like it like that so I’m happy about it. I was just wondering what the reason is behind it which I’m sure we’ll find out as the story goes forward :)
I think I might have a slight regret of posting this story, as I was writing the other story that I have reached up to chapter 5, I love the hero more hahhah...His attitude just gives me the motivation to continue lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think I might have a slight regret of posting this story, as I was writing the other story that I have reached up to chapter 5, I love the hero more hahhah...His attitude just gives me the motivation to continue lol.
I’m fine with whatever you do :) it’s up to you!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m fine with whatever you do :) it’s up to you!
Thanks, the other story is more detailed so I'm stick to this one. Since its easier to write lol. Sometimes I like to write a story just for me to read it hahahah. I used to read so many historical romance and have loved many books but there are times such great books also makes me wished the hero is this way and that way...so I just write it myself and change him however I want to hahahha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chapter One

Minta opened the door to Hearts of Pastry before the store was opened, looking around she found Maya behind the counter. “What’s the emergency?” She made her way to the counter looking down at her friend.

“Oh, hi Minta.” Maya wiped her hands on the apron. “Wait just a minute let me go get it.” She ran to the back room leaving Minta wondering what’s so important that she can’t wait till later in the day.

Something must be that urgent for Maya to call her very early in the morning and stressed to her that she has to deliver something to a client no later than ten o’clock. Minta did a quick glanced at her watch it is now nine past five. And where she needs to drop it off, she doesn’t have a clue. She tapped her foot lightly on the floor when Maya came running out.

“Here it is.” Maya handed her a big yellow envelope.

“This…what is in here that has to be delivered today and at certain time?” Minta asked eyeing the envelope in her hand.

“It’s a contract with a company that wants me to cater them pastries twice a week.” Maya smiled so brightly that whatever Minta wanted to say next didn’t matter because seeing her friend happy erased all questions.

“That’s great, hopefully other companies will take notice and then you will be very… very successful.” Minta hugged the envelope to her chest. “And where exactly am I delivering this envelope to?”

Minta listened carefully to the direction and was blinking as if she didn’t understand a word. Maya took noticed and smiled. She too, didn’t understand the specific of why the President of the company requested for Minta, and did he know who she is? And what was even stranger is, she has had the contract with her for almost a week, but he insisted that it had to be deliver today. Maya looked at Minta carefully to see if something was amiss, but her friend showed no sign of such.

“It’s three blocks down, can’t they not have someone at the office come and get it?”

Maya shrugged and walked around the counter to pick up where she left off with her pastries. “I don’t know why he’s that specific, honestly. He had signed his portion of the contract and gave it to me to sign my part and said to have it deliver by such and such date and time.”

Maya paused once more and observed her friend. She has known Minta for four years not one time had she mentioned a guy in such... reaching to scratch her head only to paused realizing her hand is dirty, she dropped it and went back to her dough.

“Can you please just drop it off. Oh, don’t forget the box of cookies on the counter next to you. It’s just something small to say thank you to them.” Maya flashed a smile so huge that she knew Minta would not deny her.

“Ok, Ok, if it’s important to you then it’s important to me. I will see you in a bit.” Minta turned to leave when a man opened the door with a dozen of white roses in a beautiful carved vase.

That stopped both Minta and Maya in their tracks.

‘A delivery for Minta.” The delivery man looked at them both trying to figure out which one she is.

Maya walked over and took the flowers from him. “Thank you.” She looked at it and lay it down on the table.

Minta kept on looking and looking as if the flowers were a strange object. She didn’t go near it but kept her eyes on it. Maya retrieved the card, looked at it but she already knew what’s written in there. Minta gets them every year on her birthday, and the message has always been the same. Never Forgotten.

“Your secret admirer again, he must be very good at remembering your birthday.”

Minta frowned and kept on looking at the flowers, till this day she can’t figure out who is sending it to her on her birthday. Not that many people know she loves white roses but the few that does, she didn’t think they would. And the message confused her, Never Forgotten…about what?

“You can keep it or throw it away.” Minta walked to the door.

“Minta, happy birthday.” Maya ran over and squeezed her hard. “I love you.” She gave her a kiss on the forehead. “We need to go out tonight and celebrate.”

“Ok, before we think about that let me drop the contract off first, if I am late you might not have enough money to buy my dinner.” They both laughed as Minta heads out the door.

Minta walked and think about the envelope. She is curious by nature, but she didn’t ask Maya a whole lot of questions because it’s important to her business. Maya have been a good friend to her since the first day she moved to the big city four years ago. And their friendship only grew stronger over the years that she considered Maya like a big sister. So, if ever she needed her, Minta would gladly do it, all she had to do is ask. With that thought in mind, Minta increased her steps until she reached Earthly Design.

She looked around the room, where everyone seemed to mind their own business and didn’t give her any thought. Great and to whom am I giving this envelope to, she thought to herself.

“Excuse me.” She walked over to a man sitting with great concentration on his computer.

He didn’t offer a single word but just point to the door on his right. And went back to ignoring her. She leaned in closer to him and see what exactly is taking away his attention from the world, when he backed away and tilted his computer with him. Minta smiled playfully and walked over to the room he pointed to.

She raised her hand to knock when the door opened, there stood a woman with glasses and a round face, and hair neatly in a bun staring at her as if she knew Minta would show up. “Come on in,” The woman opened the door wider. “Here, follow me.”

She walked slowly behind the woman and for some reason she felt nervous and a little anxious. She shook her head to fight off the feelings, why would she feel this way? All she’s doing is delivering an envelope and a box of cookies. She smiled to herself, feeling somewhat silly to think anything of it.

But when the door opened, she saw a man, a tall man slender in frame wearing a navy suit standing with his back to them. Something is oddly familiar. But she didn’t get any further to form another coherent thought when the man turned and looked at her with eyes she remembered. Minta didn’t know when it happened, but the envelope slipped through her fingers and the box of cookies fell scattering all over the floor.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chapter Two

It has been four long years for Sila to get to this day. He had carefully planned out everything in order to have Minta standing in front of him. She looked almost the same as the girl whom bravely walked into his room one night that changed their relationship forever. He observed her carefully from head to toes. Her face is slimmer, her hair it seemed hasn’t changed much, still the simple hair with a few layers that he’s so familiar with and have always liked. He almost smiled thinking of the one thing that remained part of the old Minta. Her eyes were somewhat cautious of everything. Had that one night changed her that much? Or is it only him that she cautious with? Thinking of that made him stiff and irritated. His eyes roamed over her body once more realizing she’s thinner than before. Had she lost weight? That’s just plain stupid if she did.

Sila silently motioned his secretary to leave, she smiled knowingly and shut the door behind her. Minta turned just as the secretary closed the door and her nervousness kicked into motion. She didn’t understand why, because that’s someone she used to know but as her mind started racing and remembered that night, she knew her answer.

She avoided Sila’s eyes and got down on her knees trying to pick up the envelope and cookies that are laying on the floor in whichever directions. She wasn’t going to look at him if she could help it, but as she reached for a few more cookies, trying her best to shut Sila out, she paused as his shoes were so close to her it almost connected to her knees. There’s no use in picking up anymore cookies because he just stepped on the rest turning them into little crumbs.

Minta took a deep breath, lowering her head with her eyes closed for a brief second. This was always Sila’s way. If he wanted her to talk, to do as he says, he will corner her until she has no more options. Accepting that the battle wasn’t hers to win, she grabbed the yellow envelope, dismissed the cookies and stood up straight. Sensing him so near breathing has gotten a little tight, she took a couple of steps back to give them enough space, but it was a mistake because each step she took he followed.

“Look at me.”

That was not a request, his tone was too leveled and calm, it was an order. And she hated orders. Ignoring him, she scanned the room looking for something to focus on. She found a picture of…

“I said look at me.” He grabbed the envelope from her tight arms and tossed it on the table.

There’s no way she could avoid him forever in this room, no way he was going to let her go anywhere unless she does what he asked or in this instance order to do. She inhaled softly and finally looked at him.

Sila almost let out a curse. The damn stubborn girl is just as she once used to be, defiant when it suits her. She stared at him openly, but what he saw made him angry. She has never in all the times that he had known her looked at him with such blank eyes as if nothing is ever there between them. The past seemed to have been long gone for her and she made him out to be a stranger.

“You are so determined, aren’t you?” Sila’s voice gotten lower and that’s never a good sign for Minta.

“I don’t know what you are talking about?” She matched his stare. Lifting her head just enough to battle him out.

“Are you sure, do you want me to describe exactly what happened that night?”

No, she answered silently for him, but he figured that as much out. “I made the right choice that night.” He moved a couple of steps back and leaned against the table, crossing his arms he waited for her, to do what Minta didn’t know.

“It’s long ago, you are correct I was just a simple girl that didn’t know my own heart.” She rushed it out and turned away from him.

“Minta…”

She paused, she hasn’t heard that name from his lips for so long it sounded sweet yet strange at the same time.

“I have promised you long ago that I will look after you, it doesn’t matter how long it takes I was going to find you.”

His statement actually made her angry, she turned to him so fast and step closer to him. He didn’t make any movement besides meeting her eyes. “I don’t need you to take care of me, I am perfectly fine on my own. You promised a girl that didn’t know her way in this world. I am not that girl anymore.” Her voice came out a little louder than she thought.

He intensely stared at her as if trying to figure something out. “I owed you something from that night.”

Before she could respond he cupped her face in his hands and leaned forward kissing her left cheek. “I owed you a kiss.” He didn’t wait for her reaction, walking over to his desk, he sat down and casually look at her.

She didn’t know whether to walk over and slap him or be angry at herself.

“You can go now.” He said so smoothly, she wanted to scream.

How can he start something when she desperately tried so hard to forget it? Minta turned around and angrily opened the door.

“Minta, happy birthday.” His smile was too sweet and a knowing one. “You didn’t think I would forget your birthday, did you?”

Her respond for the birthday wish was a slammed door.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Chapter Two

It has been four long years for Sila to get to this day. He had carefully planned out everything in order to have Minta standing in front of him. She looked almost the same as the girl whom bravely walked into his room one night that changed their relationship forever. He observed her carefully from head to toes. Her face is slimmer, her hair it seemed hasn’t changed much, still the simple hair with a few layers that he’s so familiar with and have always liked. He almost smiled thinking of the one thing that remained part of the old Minta. Her eyes were somewhat cautious of everything. Had that one night changed her that much? Or is it only him that she cautious with? Thinking of that made him stiff and irritated. His eyes roamed over her body once more realizing she’s thinner than before. Had she lost weight? That’s just plain stupid if she did.

Sila silently motioned his secretary to leave, she smiled knowingly and shut the door behind her. Minta turned just as the secretary closed the door and her nervousness kicked into motion. She didn’t understand why, because that’s someone she used to know but as her mind started racing and remembered that night, she knew her answer.

She avoided Sila’s eyes and got down on her knees trying to pick up the envelope and cookies that are laying on the floor in whichever directions. She wasn’t going to look at him if she could help it, but as she reached for a few more cookies, trying her best to shut Sila out, she paused as his shoes were so close to her it almost connected to her knees. There’s no use in picking up anymore cookies because he just stepped on the rest turning them into little crumbs.

Minta took a deep breath, lowering her head with her eyes closed for a brief second. This was always Sila’s way. If he wanted her to talk, to do as he says, he will corner her until she has no more options. Accepting that the battle wasn’t hers to win, she grabbed the yellow envelope, dismissed the cookies and stood up straight. Sensing him so near breathing has gotten a little tight, she took a couple of steps back to give them enough space, but it was a mistake because each step she took he followed.

“Look at me.”

That was not a request, his tone was too leveled and calm, it was an order. And she hated orders. Ignoring him, she scanned the room looking for something to focus on. She found a picture of…

“I said look at me.” He grabbed the envelope from her tight arms and tossed it on the table.

There’s no way she could avoid him forever in this room, no way he was going to let her go anywhere unless she does what he asked or in this instance order to do. She inhaled softly and finally looked at him.

Sila almost let out a curse. The damn stubborn girl is just as she once used to be, defiant when it suits her. She stared at him openly, but what he saw made him angry. She has never in all the times that he had known her looked at him with such blank eyes as if nothing is ever there between them. The past seemed to have been long gone for her and she made him out to be a stranger.

“You are so determined, aren’t you?” Sila’s voice gotten lower and that’s never a good sign for Minta.

“I don’t know what you are talking about?” She matched his stare. Lifting her head just enough to battle him out.

No, she answered silently for him, but he figured that as much out. “I made the right choice that night.” He moved a couple of steps back and leaned against the table, crossing his arms he waited for her, to do what Minta didn’t know.

“It’s long ago, you are correct I was just a simple girl that didn’t know my own heart.” She rushed it out and turned away from him.

“Minta…”

She paused, she hasn’t heard that name from his lips for so long it sounded sweet yet strange at the same time.

“I have promised you long ago that I will look after you, it doesn’t matter how long it takes I was going to find you.”

His statement actually made her angry, she turned to him so fast and step closer to him. He didn’t make any movement besides meeting her eyes. “I don’t need you to take care of me, I am perfectly fine on my own. You promised a girl that didn’t know her way in this world. I am not that girl anymore.” Her voice came out a little louder than she thought.

He intensely stared at her as if trying to figure something out. “I owned you something from that night.”

Before she could respond he cupped her face in his hands and leaned forward kissing her left cheek. “I owed you a kiss.” He didn’t wait for her reaction, walking over to his desk, he sat down and casually look at her.

How can he start something when she desperately tried so hard to forget it? Minta turned around and angrily opened the door.

“Minta, happy birthday.” His smile was too sweet and a knowing one. “You didn’t think I would forget your birthday, did you?”

:risas3: damn it si i want to hate you but cant.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Chapter Two

“Look at me.”

“Minta…”

He intensely stared at her as if trying to figure something out. “I owned you something from that night.”

Oh man Sila.