Neua Mek 3 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
It seems like this is confirm.

Source from sunkissedara

“We have a plan to make Nuer Mek 3. However, it’s not because Nuer Mek 2 was banned. But it’s because we had discussions about this since the beginning that there will be a total of three parts to Nuer Mek. Since there was a problem with the second part, we probably cannot make part 3 in the styles of lakorn tv series. However, we regret the plot that we had already written so we discussed that it would be good if we made it as a movie. Which, as of now, I am currently developing the plot. Whenever I am finished with writing it, I will offer it to the movie company. Which, it may be Sahamongkol Film. As for the title of the movie, we may have to change it to a new one. But of course, the story will have continuations from part 1 and part 2.” (What will Nuer Mek 3 be about?) “Part 3 will be about world issues ten years into the future. It will a situation where if there were a certain crisis in Thailand, how can we resolve it? How did that crisis emerge? And which organization dictated it? Which, something like this is probably impossible for ordinary citizens to commit. It must have occurred because of gigantic organizations, which, it may not be the government but it may instead be a gigantic organization that came to control people who hold power in our country.”

When we asked about the cast on whether he will use the same set, the famous director said: “From what we are looking at, it will be the usual cast. There will be “Nok Sinjai,” “Aof Pongpat Wichirabunjong,” “Mak Prin Suparat,” etc. You can say that the characters who were not dead will be present.” (Have you discussed with the channel 3 elders yet about bringing Nuer Mek 3 to be made as a movie?) ” The truth is, this plot is my own. For each part of Nuer Mek, I wrote it all myself. As for whether I can have the actors come join and perform, we have to look at that again. The story will be about a secret organization that will cause a certain trouble. So if I make it as a movie, I will fulfill the responsibility as director and “Nok Chatchai” will be the producer. As for when we will open filming, I still do not know. We have to wait for the script that we sent to be developed as a movie script and be finished first. Which, the budget for sure won’t be small,” the director states.