Neua Mek 3 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
No wonder i didn't find this thread, moved it to the movie, good cause i was wondering the lakorn thread was only for lakorn.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
MARK & MINT first MOVIE ever. YAY i never thought that MM will be in a movie together besides lakorn, looking foreword, i think they are married in here since they like confused love already, we already know from the ending scene. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I am so looking forward to this :) If i have to guess, this movie will not be film until June or July, since filming a movie is shorter than making a lakorn.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mmgjp314 said:
I am so looking forward to this :) If i have to guess, this movie will not be film until June or July, since filming a movie is shorter than making a lakorn.
Me to,  but i am sure that Nok will film the movie first cause, it will take less then film a lakorn, so i am sure he will film after KCR.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
DaisyDukes* said:
eeeks.! so many guests.. 13. lol 13 just for a movie?? eh? neh it's M&M. lol

You know it, always so much hate and love towards MTEAM and M&M. :coverlaf: I still remember NM2 thread's highest count.

Btw, thanks Vang, for sharing the updates and spreading the word.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nok is a fighter haha. I'm glad he's doing a NM3 so there can be closure to NM2. Well, congrats to all of you who are hardcore fans of NM2 haha. I wonder if he's going to name it NM3? There's no point in adding 3 since it's going to be a film. Haha.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
phatman said:
Nok is a fighter haha. I'm glad he's doing a NM3 so there can be closure to NM2. Well, congrats to all of you who are hardcore fans of NM2 haha. I wonder if he's going to name it NM3? There's no point in adding 3 since it's going to be a film. Haha.
Hahahaha it is not gonna be name NM3 it is gonna be something else. I was thinking "Love is beyond the comprehension" cause like Mark and MInt they have their own love now and blah blah then something like just came in making them like not that close cause of black magic.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not hoping but in a way hoping that this materialize LOL at least they will get to be on the big screen. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:
I am not hoping but in a way hoping that this materialize LOL at least they will get to be on the big screen. 
So True. MM will be in a movie that will go so viral, since it will be in theaters, RIGHT!!!! I think.