N'ek with the best figure has to be Khem Rujira

puppylov

sarNie Adult
of course there are ohters that r better. and if u r the better one there are others that r more better than u. it's the same thing as pretty. if u r pretty there r alos others who r prettier. but hey, pretty in their own ways. khem has a good body although not the prettiest, but she has a nice body in her own way. a person can't be the prettiest in the whole world.beauty is unique in its own way.

of course there are ohters that r better. and if u r the better one there are others that r more better than u. it's the same thing as pretty. if u r pretty there r alos others who r prettier. but hey, pretty in their own ways. khem has a good body although not the prettiest, but she has a nice body in her own way. a person can't be the prettiest in the whole world.beauty is unique in its own way.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
of course there are ohters that r better. and if u r the better one there are others that r more better than u. it's the same thing as pretty. if u r pretty there r alos others who r prettier. but hey, pretty in their own ways. khem has a good body although not the prettiest, but she has a nice body in her own way. a person can't be the prettiest in the whole world...beauty is unique in its own way.
That I agree :)

Yeah, Khem has nice body but I have never found her a beauty to begin with, from past till now...she got a manly looks....However I prefer Taya Rogers body over hers simply because I find it more proportionate and toned & she also pretty.