N'ek with the best figure has to be Khem Rujira

onahc

sarNie Elites
Her body is smokin, no other n'ek comes close. Khem has the height, shoulders, toness in her body. Now her face is another issue, not the best but we won't go there.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Me either I am not really a fan of her. I think other stars have hotter bods than her but hey its just me so don't be offended.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, i'm not a big fan of her but i do watch her lakorn, i have to agree on her body..she's tone, tall and have a model body..so yeah..she rock!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
lol i would have to agree with you on this one. her face bugged me before.. but i guess it grew on me..? i do realize that she has a really...moderny face.. so that's why she's such a good model material. i'm glad she accepted this role too.. i seriously can't think of anyone else that would suit this role more than her right now.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think she has the body of a model and i think she is the only n'ek i mean n'ek not no singers or model well she is a model too and also a n'ek that could portray this kind of role. i think her body is better than aum cuz i think khem is taller and more toned. she also has the face of a model. Her body is not the best, but among them.another person that i think that can play this role is metinee kinyapong(mike's sister) if only she could act. i mean there r a lot of female stars/models that have a great body, but the ones who can alos act is khem. yea, she is not too too beautiful, but she is not ugly or average. i think she has her face done too and that's y she looks weird.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i think she has the body of a model and i think she is the only n'ek i mean n'ek not no singers or model well she is a model too and also a n'ek that could portray this kind of role. i think her body is better than aum cuz i think khem is taller and more toned.
Agree, agree. Aum is just lanky and thin, nice legs but she has no model's body. Aum has weird shoulders. Khem's body is model material, you know tall, slim, broad shoulders and curves in the right places. Oh, I'm not a fan of Khem's, she's watchable and has acting chops.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
teya is pretty, but her body is not the type of a model body like runway models like khem. khem is taller and her face is like a model- hiughe cheeck bones, square face. teya is pretty too, but she's not the runway material probably acting.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i think Khem has a sexy body..its just looks really nice and fit.she doesnt slouch as much..the way that she walks..i think it goes nice with her figure

numfon

sarNie Adult
teya is pretty, but her body is not the type of a model body like runway models like khem. khem is taller and her face is like a model- hiughe cheeck bones, square face. teya is pretty too, but she's not the runway material probably acting.

Taya? Taya Rogers? ooh, she's cute. she's got the sweetest smile ever. but her acting skill (if any) PISSES me off. - _ -"

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i wanna see her pix?? i know how she looks like but ive never really paid much attn to her body heh so i dont no if she's model material, but u guys say so, so ill go along but would still like to see some photos.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i think Khem does have a nice fugure so no surprise cuz she is a model. Shes also a terrific actress

I think Sirrita has a nice figure also

heres a recent pic of khem

puppylov

sarNie Adult
sririta has a nice body too, but she does not look as confident as khenm in acting. seems like khem is professional when it comes to being confident and i think she acts better than sririta. although sririta is prettier.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
may is beautifual too and has a nice body, but she is good in taking professional pixs and in a bathing suit. there are diff types of model. khem is the runway model type cuz she has it all esp. her tall slim and tonned body. may is the advertisement and magazine shoot.