N'ek that should come back.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ning Kullasatree!!! Patson and she needs to reunite!!!
Aom Phiyada!!! She can reunite with Ken, Captain or Tik!!!
you read my mind. love ning and patson together!

and also i agree with you about aom too

then theres Tik K who i also want to see back

somp9

sarNie Adult
what happen to the girl name Aim something from CH5 and she has paired with Tono for one lakorn and then we never see her after that. I think she is cute and have a nice smile.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Agree with most of you.
Ning Kullasatree-btw, like her on Facebook :)
Best Chanidapa
Fang Pitchaya
Ann Alicha

As for p'eks, I have TWO:
PEPPER RATTHASART needs to come back period :)
CHARTAYODOM HIRANYATITHI needs to be p'ek again, please :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
what happen to the girl name Aim something from CH5 and she has paired with Tono for one lakorn and then we never see her after that. I think she is cute and have a nice smile.
Well, Aim has an upcoming lakorn, but she isn't the nang'ek; she's one of the supporting actresses. You can find the thread for that lakorn at http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/55449-ch5-sai-fah-kap-somwang-exact-scenerio/page__st__20.

Aim is cute with a nice smile, but that wasn't enough for me to watch her lakorn with Tono. :lol: I can't say anything about her acting, since I haven't personally watched "Bu-Ngah Nah Fon," but I do hear both good and bad things about her acting. :D

Candyy

sarNie Egg
Ning Kullasatree!!! my favorite thai actress.
also, Tik Kanyarat Jirarachakij, Buachompoo Ford, and Nadia Nimitwanich
as for the more recent actresses, it would be nice to see sammie, fang, donut and tangmo back to n'ek roles.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Poo Priya................SIKE!!! Oh gosh, I hope she NEVER comes back as n'ek....or n'rai...or anything. (sorry Poo fans).

Ok now back to the topic...I really want to see Tao Sarocha Watiapun as n'ek again. She was awesome in one of my all time favorites Fai Leung. Also, Namfon Komolthiti...I miss her. She wasn't my favorite, but I enjoyed her lakorns. And Nussaba...she still looks great! I'd like to see her as n'ek again.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Ning Kullasatree Siripongpreeda (I miss her oh so much...thinking about it makes my heart ache.)
Bua Chompoo Ford (I want to see more of her!)
Kob Suvanant Kongying (Isn't her daughter old enough for her to comeback?)
Aom Piyada Arkarasenee (After he baby is old enough.)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
NING NING NING NING!!! <--- gosh i love and miss that woman :(
Joy Sirilak.. she really needs to come back.. too bad ch3 & ch7 didn't work out for her.. and ch5.. i don't hear much news about her either :(
Joy Rinlanee <---- she is a superb actress who can excel in both n'ek and n'rai... it's a pity she's like only n'rai now.. boohoo...
Tik Kanyarat, Ann Alicia, ehh.. can't think much..

Pepper, ... uh i've become blank.. @_@

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay, I want Donut back as Nang'ek, and I sure want Peung back as well, stupid people just decide to kick out for no reason.