nee's

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
screen captures..
:) i used to do Ctrl+Prt Scrn for the screen captures back in the days, but now i use the screen capture tool from Cyberlink DVD/video. very easy to use with one button screen capture :D if you need to link to download the program lemme know :D most computers/laptops i know have it installed already, although some are the free versions so it doesnt come with the screen capture tools.

- i check my email more often than not since i barely have time to go online. cerynise.db@gmail.com i go online when an email pop up for me :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... First & Mint banner

:) been away for awhile due to some personal stuff x_X but I am sorta back for a lil bit. (especially since i am taking halloween off from work)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... 'Cupid Shot at Me on Cloud 9' ... hahaha ... anyhoos... you can tell i am bored

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... rak pathiharn 00 banner mart & kim

-- thank you gapkoo (because it was gapkoo's youtube tser)

cute!! i always love your gifs.. im jealous of your gifs design lol!!! <3<3<3<3
and i am jealous of your youtube channel ^_^... keeps me company when i am supposed to be working at work!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... Mint & Alex banner for Rak Pathiharn
... multiple mistakes here x_X ugh...

-- credits: gapkoo *for the use of the youtube tser --

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... game rai game rak yaya & nadech still got it goin' on for me ... & the lakorn is fun to watch so far :D

-- credits to noon for the youtube tser ^_^

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

.... Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai banners of First & Yardthip

.... this lakorn maybe a little cheesy, but the fact that he likes a nerdy girl/turn pretty girl... im a sucker for unpretties

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... i thought about doing her solo dance... but that was a lot of frames to cut... i might do it though if i am that bored later tonight :D

Your artworks are all amazing! Keep it up :thumbsup: and thanks for sharing!

thanks :D it just means i am going to disappear again until thanksgiving or something ^_^ the life of a busy bee

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... Margie banner -- was not a fan of the hair do in Roy Marn .... but she does have her gorgeous moments in photoshoots ^_^