NEED TITTLE

yak

sarNie Adult
i found this at the thai(boran) forum. if im not allowed to post it. sorry bout that, but i really need the tittle for this. thank you. and sorry about it. link it down there.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I saw this lakorn...I would love to give you the title but like anything my Khmer is so bad...anyways I think it's says not sure "Kesaw Bortoma"

yak

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
I saw this lakorn...I would love to give you the title but like anything my Khmer is so bad...anyways I think it's says not sure "Kesaw Bortoma"
[post="90356"][/post]​
i found it! yah thats the tittle, thank you. but its spelled Kay Saw Botomear. i really thank you guys for helping me. :D :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
yak said:
i found it! yah thats the tittle, thank you. but its spelled Kay Saw Botomear. i really thank you guys for helping me. :D  :)
[post="90375"][/post]​

Are u sure it says Mear cuz if I read it correctly..it's ahsor "Mau" ta sra "Ah" which in turns is Ma...but anyways...I'm so happy I read correctly...

yak

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Are u sure it says Mear cuz if I read it correctly..it's ahsor "Mau" ta sra "Ah" which in turns is Ma...but anyways...I'm so happy I read correctly...
[post="90454"][/post]​

lol

yak

sarNie Adult
does anyone have this movie?

dara

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
[post="90454"][/post]​
I'm a little confused myself.

It depends on how you pronounce the middle part. Is it To or Tu? Which one is the correct way to pronounce it?
If it's Botum, then it has to be Botumea. But if it's Botom, then it has to be Botoma.

Kesar Botumea
or Kesar Botoma.

Is this the one where a girl lives inside a lotus blossom? I'm guessing because of the title.

By the way, the title in Thai would translate to Kesorn Pathuma.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing it's pronouce MEAR cuz the "MOR" with srak "AH" will make the srak "AH" sound like a srak "EAR" like the word KONG-KEAR =WATER.. it not pronouce KONG-KA eheheh and also, in order for it to be a "MA" and not a "MEAR" I think you need them two dots on the top of it to stress out the sound. iono...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
dara said:
I'm a little confused myself.

It depends on how you pronounce the middle part. Is it To or Tu? Which one is the correct way to pronounce it?
If it's Botum, then it has to be Botumea. But if it's Botom, then it has to be Botoma.

Kesar Botumea
or Kesar Botoma.
Is this the one where a girl lives inside a lotus blossom? I'm guessing because of the title.

By the way, the title in Thai would translate to Kesorn Pathuma.
[post="119005"][/post]​
If written and read it's pronounce Ma not Mear but Khmer people tend to change it to Mear when they say it...I understand why... they do that a lot... changing Ah sound to Ear sound...there's other example of them doing that just can't think of one right now...lol

Cuz you don't see them using Ahsor Tor with Srah Ah making it song Tear...lol it would be Tah...and I know how to read the word Tah too... for it to be Tear you need another sound

But anyways... the ending says Ma cuz it's ahsor(letter) MO....and you add srah AH it makes MA but when read in poetry or poetic way it would be MEAR...don't ask me why but they do that... Khmer writting system is too complicated and freakin hard I remember when I was learning how to read and write Khmer and I thought it was over and done until they introduce the "Feet" or Jerng and those "Dots" Patok arrghh :angry: ....LOL

...I think Laos and Thai is easier.

yak

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
If written and read it's pronounce Ma not Mear but Khmer people tend to change it to Mear when they say it...I understand why... they do that a lot... changing Ah sound to Ear sound...there's other example of them doing that just can't think of one right now...lol

Cuz you don't see them using Ahsor Tor with Srah Ah making it song Tear...lol it would be Tah...and I know how to read the word Tah too... for it to be Tear you need another sound

But anyways... the ending says Ma cuz it's ahsor(letter) MO....and you add srah AH it makes MA but when read in poetry or poetic way it would be MEAR...don't ask me why but they do that... Khmer writting system is too complicated and freakin hard I remember when I was learning how to read and write Khmer and I thought it was over and done until they introduce the "Feet" or Jerng and those "Dots" Patok arrghh :angry: ....LOL

[post="119503"][/post]​
LMAO... i've heard about the jerng n stuff... but yeah... anyone have this movie?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Khmer writting system is too complicated and freakin hard I remember when I was learning how to read and write Khmer and I thought it was over and done until they introduce the "Feet" or Jerng and those "Dots" Patok arrghh :angry: ....LOL

[post="119503"][/post]​

Gota agree with you on that. I study the Khmer Language for 6 years! It was like a routine after my normal schooling like 4-6pm M-F. Boy that seems like forever. They got them BIG SOUND and SMALL SOUND that when you pair it up with the SRAK it changes the sounds.

Then after khmer, I started learning THAI..that was soo much easier. In thai, you spell almost everything you hear, plus you don't have the legs on top of legs underneath which makes the Thai writing very easy and clean looking eheheh.. It like once your learn English, Spanish is easy - well at least on my take eheheh..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Khatiya said:
Gota agree with you on that. I study the Khmer Language for 6 years! It was like a routine after my normal schooling like 4-6pm M-F. Boy that seems like forever. They got them BIG SOUND and SMALL SOUND that when you pair it up with the SRAK it changes the sounds. 

Then after khmer, I started learning THAI..that was soo much easier. In thai, you spell almost everything you hear, plus you don't have the legs on top of legs underneath which makes the Thai writing very easy and clean looking eheheh.. It like once your learn English, Spanish is easy - well at least on my take eheheh..
[post="119623"][/post]​

Yep true Thai is like English you spell it the way it sounds...or like I would say simplified Khmer...see Khmer writing would be easier if they just had the Ahsor and the Srah but no they have to have that Jerng and the Dots...and I still can't read those .... :rolleyes:

As for Spanish I think once you learn French, Spanish is easier...French is a much hardier language...I took French for 6 years and I can't speak it but I understand Spanish more...LOL...

yak

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Yep true Thai is like English you spell it the way it sounds...or like I would say simplified Khmer...see Khmer writing would be easier if they just had the Ahsor and the Srah but no they have to have that Jerng and the Dots...and I still can't read those .... :rolleyes:

As for Spanish I think once you learn French, Spanish is easier...French is a much hardier language...I took French for 6 years and I can't speak it but I understand Spanish more...LOL...
[post="119875"][/post]​
i agree wit u guys... but never learnt thai or spanish.. lol..