Need Help

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
LADii_TiMELESS said:
lolss. stockton is not the best. stockton is a boring city. haha. eventhough there are alot of cambodian people that live in stockton. doesn't mean anything. lolsss. >.<
[post="102924"][/post]​

LOL... ppl in wants out and ppl OUT want's in. I used to live in Stockton too and when people know about it, or hear that it's in CALI they get all excited thinking it's the BOMB... maybe it is to them for those above reason...but like you said, you live there too long and everything seems normal....same o same o so that is why these past couple of years I've been visiting other cities to see how they do it..and I get excited about like Long Beach celebration and ppl there say it's boring :lmao:

Khatiya said:
LOL... ppl in wants out and ppl OUT want's in. I used to live in Stockton too and when people know about it, or hear that it's in CALI they get all excited thinking it's the BOMB... maybe it is to them for those above reason...but like you said, you live there too long and everything seems normal....same o same o so that is why these past couple of years I've been visiting other cities to see how they do it..and I get excited about like Long Beach celebration and ppl there say it's boring :lmao:
[post="102938"][/post]​

haha. yea i do travel to differents cities and check it out, but idk to me i think everywhere i go is boring. i think i need to get out of cali. and see what is up. haha.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
For those who live in Massachusetts, there's a New Year Party next Friday April 14th at Lido Entertainment Nightclub in Revere, MA. The admission price is $15 and the hours are from 6pm-2am. I don't think it will include foods. There will be a few celebrities from Cambodia. I don't what the names of the celebrities either but I have seen them in karaoke mv.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
For those who live in Long Beach, CA...is there anything going on @ Dragon House...any special guest? :blink:

gs

Sexy Back
none3 said:
For those who live in Long Beach, CA...is there anything going on @ Dragon House...any special guest? :blink:
[post="103729"][/post]​

mind if i ask wat ur khmer name some of my friends go there all the time

untinnu

sarNie Adult
LADii_TiMELESS said:
lolss. stockton is not the best. stockton is a boring city. haha. eventhough there are alot of cambodian people that live in stockton. doesn't mean anything. lolsss. >.<
[post="102924"][/post]​

shut up!!!.. no one ask you. . don't hate on stockton!! u live here too!!!. . hehe. .jk. . *hugs*. . miss you at work!

LADii_TiMELESS said:
haha. yea i do travel to differents cities and check it out, but idk to me i think everywhere i go is boring. i think i need to get out of cali. and see what is up. haha.
hope u get out and never come back!!! oh yeah, and i'll see you on new year!!! haha. . no work for a week!!!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Untinu and Ladii...

When is the event held at the temple in Stockton?? Does it start Thurs or Fri?

I think Oak Park is doing something this year too.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ stockton started thursday, and dunno whether it's ending on sunday or monday, and oak park is doing it on friday through sunday. . .