need help

vimean

sarNie Egg
Hello Guys

I want to copy khmer karaoke tracks from different dvds into one dvd. Custom made collection of songs. Does anyone know how to do it? Which software is best?

Thank you so much

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It depends on how the dvd is divided up. Some Dvds are decided up by Songs so all you have to do is rip one portion of it, but some aren't so you would have to rip the entire dvd. Programs like SimpleDivx and DvdFab are helpful with these kinds of things.

tomreeny02

sarNie Egg
Hello Guys

I want to copy khmer karaoke tracks from different dvds into one dvd. Custom made collection of songs. Does anyone know how to do it? Which software is best?

Thank you so much
You will need a program called DVD Audio Extractor, it will rip any DVD karaokes in no time. You can pick any song you like before ripping (as long as there is a chapter on each song), then use Nero to compile and burn them onto a CD. Very simple, I do it all the times. Good luck!

PS: This is good only for AUDIO. For audio + video, you would need Super DVD Creator.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
I use xilisoft dvd ripper. I have always gotten good results with it, without changing quality

hope that helps. =)