Need Help!!!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Anybody know what happen to TVB dubbed khmer? What happenn to them? it seem like Tvb series are not being dubbed? anybody can you help?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
TVB isn't as popular as it used to be...I noticed that everytime I walk into the video stores, and the lady I know at my video store tells me I'm practically the only one that watches TVB, everyone else loves the Mainland or Korean stuff...

I don't even watch TVB dubbed anymore, I watch everything with subs now...so since it's not so popular, maybe they just figured to stop dubbing...plus, the dubbing voices for TVB these days are horrible, the main characters don't even sound good...Have you heard Drive of Life dubbed? It makes me cringe...they make Ray's voice sound like he's the supporting character, and Charmaine's is all high and screachy in a way...it's hard to listen to...It's not like the voices they used for Andy's Return of the Condor Heroes or Revelation of the Last Hero...you get what I mean?

peaches

sarNie Elites
guess what there are new releases now with the good voices...the dubbers who does CLE back with the modern and ancient series!!!