Need Help Finding An Old Movie

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i love this movie... but i can't find it.. i don't know if they even have it out anymore..

the girl's name is tao hua... she's poor and falls in love with a doctor... but they can't get married because he has a fiance... so later.. when the mother does approve their marriage.. it's too late... she dies...and he carries her to the peach blossoms...

does anyone know where i can find this movie?

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
lol...gurl i remenber that movie...and i have a copy somewhere in the closet ....haha....but i remenber it was sad and good too... :)

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i remember that movie too. ...it 's was so sad ending...can someone upload if you has it...cause right now it hard to fine..

i have the movie, borrowed it from an uncle but never returned it caused i moved.. kekeke. it dont have it anymore but i do have the songs... :)

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
me too!! :D i loved their songs, especially the one where they're singing by the riverside and the doctor is in the boat. that song is so catchy ^_^ i have the movie in tape but it's not the whole thing.. :angry:

also, the name of the movie is not Peach Blossom.. it's Bitter Love something something.. it says so in the opening..

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
i have the movie nut i can't upl;oad for you guy's cause it's only in cassette sorry.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sw33txkay said:
me too!! :D i loved their songs, especially the one where they're singing by the riverside and the doctor is in the boat. that song is so catchy ^_^ i have the movie in tape but it's not the whole thing.. :angry:

also, the name of the movie is not Peach Blossom.. it's Bitter Love something something.. it says so in the opening..
[post="114595"][/post]​
i never said the title was peach blossom.. i'm just sayin it because that's what it says on MY video... something about peach blossom.. so.. yeah...back to the topic?

any luck?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Anyone have a copy of this movie in chinese? I really want to see it in chinese. Can't find it anywhere online.

Oh, in case anyone else wants more information on this movie. It's Chinese title is: "Tao Hua Lian." The main girl's real name is Li Lie and the guy's is Li Dong Han.

I love the peach blossom scenery in this movie-- and everything's so peach blossomy pink. So pretty! :D

daisy

sarNie Egg
oh helll no you f....k up the song that is not girl and the guy i know someone sing that song.for god sake

Candy11

sarNie Egg
My mom just bought the dvd somewhere but i don't know... Is the hmong version though, anyone want me to upload it?? Cause i don't like to watch it, i hated when the hmong people putted their messup voice in there... Espeacially when they sings for the chinese girl and chinese guy... It sounds really anoyying...

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone have the songs, got I love the songs, they're so beautiful.