Need help finding a photo that was on TGN thai tv

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I think it's TGN, it's one of those Thai channels that you get through satellite.

My dad saw something on the news I think it was yesterday about a lady that's part snake or something.
I didn't see it but my dad wants me to find it because my mom wants to see it.

My dad said the lady's bottom half looked like a serpent but her face looked human, she had very long white hair.

It's probably a hoax because I've yet to see anything of it anywhere else but I need help finding a picture.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Why do humans not wanna be compared to animals but when something turns out "weird," humans wanna take credit and say they're half of it? LOLL

I say it's half snake, half monkey :D

Not saying it's a hoax....lol but are there videos of him/her moving?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
looks like a snake tried to eat a barbie doll, but chewed it half way.
hahaha I'm with you.
You can barely make out what it is. Seriously, if they find something like this they could've at least taken pictures with a quality camera, it's so blurry.

You can tell if it's real or just a snake that had tried to eat something. I was gonna say a monkey but I don't know of a monkey that grows hair out like that. Usually they're just hairy all over.

Anyway, thanks guys!

ETA: It looks human but even that's small for the smallest human. I wonder what they did with the body afterwards? I'd be disappointed if they didn't have doctors/scientists check it out considering how it's already dead (if it's even real).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In the reports and stuff it says that the khmer soldier that found it took it somewhere so no one has had the chance to check it out or anything to validate it. So at this point they are unsure if it's real or just a hoax because they are unable to contact the khmer soldier that found it. Those pictures that are posted by that link are screencaps of the video that was sent in

noungning

Heartless
yeah seems like nothing to be tested. so nothing can really validate if that thing is a sculture of something that resembles what they think it is or the real ordeal.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Whao, I didn't know what this topic was about until I click on that link and saw the picture and video. Is it real? Its not even moving? It look as if that thing has been living for some centuries. But whatever it is, if its real then it must be real. We existed and there is no end of the road to this universe, Legends and myth could still be around!