Need help/ feedback from ethaicd.com buyer...

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Please give me some comment of feedback of your experience with ethaicd.com?
Did you guy received an email confirmation of you order after you make your payment and it is complete on the STATUS?
Also, how long did you guy wait for the package to arrived?

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I ordered from the site back in november. They do send you a confirmation email. However I don't know if there are any tracking of the package available. Hope that helps.

myx

sArNieZ
it took 2-3 for the packageto arrive. last december when i orde mine, they send me a notification that one of the items i order was out of stock, so they'll transfer the money that i pay for it back to my account. when i receive a package there comes a long a receipt.
usually everytime i order from them they always send me a notification right after i pay for the items.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i bought my ch3 calender from then at the end of january. they sent me a confirmation and my item came in 2 weeks ^_^ it was my first time ordering from them too ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
I simply love ethaicd.com. Wiwat and his crew is great. I sometimes get free gifts!!! (like an autographed D2B ALBUM!!!!!!! :D) Whenever they are out of stock on something, it seems like they go out of their way to get me what I want. I've seriously got my wishlist fulfilled even when they were out of stock. They are always fast and have very prompt communication. To check your status, you would have to go to ethaicd.com and at the very top of the website, there's a link called "Order Status." You can check your status there and they also provide a tracking number if there is one (Usually my orders are upgraded to express at no extra charge so I get a tracking number...not sure if standard shipping gets a tracking number). Ethaicd has been around for a very, very long time (previously known as idolworld.com). They know what they are doing. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
They are truth worthy and efficient. But one thing I dislike about ethaicd is that some of their quality are bad but it is noted so it is a good thing and it's not their fault- that is understandable. 5 out 5 for great service.