N'eak Looks Like...

Okies, there have been so many arguments of which n'eak looks like which country, looks like who, or even looks like what...so I decided to create one about it :) Your opinion :p Most people would probably do their favorite actress(es), like I would :)

Pinky:
- Indian/Arabian/Spanish

Aum:
- Thai

Noon:
- Thai/Laos(?)

Kwan:
- Eurasian/British

Paula:
- Americanish Thai, LOL

Or someone you dislike, A LOT...

Pancake:
- Chinese
- Like a PANCAKE :lol:

^^ Her eyes are small like a Chinese person's. I count that as a yes, but what would YOU call her? She doesn't look Thai nor lookrunge.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
^^ Her eyes are small like a Chinese person's. I count that as a yes, but what would YOU call her? She doesn't look Thai nor lookrunge.

I think she looks more korean than Chinese becuase of her round flat face.

sarN

sarNie Granny
pancake have big eye really ! but her eye does look chic though. I say she look more Korean or Japanese

-both sririta and paula could pass for full european actually...neither really look thai

-aum looks thai, undoubtedly

-kwan looks thai...i wouldn't have guessed she was mixed if she hadn't said so

-poo praiya looks american and thai

Actresses I dislike:
-pancake looks japanese or korean...not chinese

-pinky looks spanish

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okies, there have been so many arguments of which n'eak looks like which country, looks like who, or even looks like what...so I decided to create one about it :) Your opinion :p Most people would probably do their favorite actress(es), like I would :)

Pinky:
- Indian/Arabian/Spanish

Aum:
- Thai

Noon:
- Thai/Laos(?)

Kwan:
- Eurasian/British

Paula:
- Americanish Thai, LOL

Pancake:
- Chinese
I agree with what you have up there.lol. We can add extra, right?

Pat N.- Pakistan/ Thai

Namfon P.- Cambodian

Yard R.- Indian/ Thai

Pitta N.- Spanish

Anne T.- American

sirena

sarNie Adult

Pinky:
- Indian/Arabian/Spanish

Aum:
- Thai

Noon:
- Thai/Laos(?)

Kwan:
- Eurasian/British

Paula:
- Americanish Thai, LOL

Pancake:
- Chinese

these r from wat u have and sum of my fav actress ect

pinky: total indian , well, to me she does

aum: thai

noon: shes looks like all south eat asia except for viet

kwan: well shes in that middle but more on asian side

paula: she deffinatly look american no doubt she doesnt really look asian much

Ann T: total american kinda look italian almost

aom piyada: asian thai iguess

yard: indian

and yea i agree wit u if sirita and paual would pass the european test cuz they look white

also, r there any mix pra eak??? if there is name them i dnt noe any haha

Liberty

sarNie Adult
By American do you guys mean Americanized? Thai born American? or white? Because American isn't an ethnicity, it's a nationality (as in a place where someone is from), unless you mean Native American as in American Indian.

sirena

sarNie Adult
By American do you guys mean Americanized? Thai born American? or white? Because American isn't an ethnicity, it's a nationality (as in a place where someone is from), unless you mean Native American as in American Indian.

umm.....like white ppl haha

^^ Yah, that's what I was thinking...LOL

I change:
- Pancake looks like someone from a cave :)

onahc

sarNie Elites
To me, Chinese, Lao, Thai, Korean are all consider the same ethnicity, which is Asians...

That has to be the most ignorant comment ever! I believe Asian is more like a race, the groups you mentioned are ethnicities, which is more subcategorized. I'm not insulting you because ignorant is not an offense word, it just means uninformed.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
noon is muai means chinese-looking thai. not lao AT ALL. seriously.

namfon patcharin looks lao-ish+north-ish

aum.........not sure, but could be mixed between thai and chinese.

pinky is thai/indian

paula im pretty sure she's australian/chinese-thai...she still have a flat face if u look carefully

kwan is thai/indian (but she looks kinda like mixed american-ish or british-ish...LOL)

and there IS A HUGE difference between LAOs, THAIs, KOREANs, JAPANESEs, CHINESEs, etc etc....you just have to look carefully

samphom

sarNie Egg
Pancake looks hmong to me
Pinky- even tho shes mixed with indian.. she looks thai to me
Noon- she has a true beauty. she looks Thai from chiang mai or something.