NdA's Artworks

looksy

sarNie Adult
Wow NdA, I remember the very first banners you made for me of Koo Kum and seeing your artwork now, I can definitely say that yours skills have progressed exponentially. I'm so impressed!!! I need to request some banners from you, hehe.....  :D

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
looksy said:

Wow NdA, I remember the very first banners you made for me of Koo Kum and seeing your artwork now, I can definitely say that yours skills have progressed exponentially. I'm so impressed!!! I need to request some banners from you, hehe.....  :D

Aww thank you for the compliment  :lol: 

No problem, just PM me.. I'll try my best   :D 

NdA

My first artline....Vexel style
Guess who?
It's Kim...  :lol: 
 ​
It took 1 month to finish this vexel. Not very good...I'm still learning. Will post finish product later..

Software: Photoshop CS3
Image Credit: Google images

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
NdA said:

BieNa  :heart:  :) 

Text Credit: Devianart
Image Credit: Noona- Ig/Bie-google image
I really love this one. I love how you styled your font in here! Great job! I also love the vexel artwork of Kim too. I wish I could do that. Overall I love how you incorporate the textures and stock images on your artworks. I can't do that on mines bc it'll just come out looking weird but yours came out nice. Nice job!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
NdA said:

Complete Kim vexel..
Pity I can't match Kim's eyes... She has such beautiful eyes

woooow amaziiiinnnnggggggggg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and i'm the BIGGEST FAN of her eyes and you just represented the soul on them that  i love and make her unique to me good job hope to see more of yourwork of kim :heart: :heart:

i'm run of likes but just wanted to say i love it :heart:

NdA said:

Kim ...I've been rooting for her since 'Thara Himalaya'. I'm glad now she's one of top actresses among her generation. 

Textures Credit: Devianart
Image Credit: google image

NdA

peace said:

woooow amaziiiinnnnggggggggg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and i'm the BIGGEST FAN of her eyes and you just represented the soul on them that  i love and make her unique to me good job hope to see more of yourwork of kim :heart: :heart:

i'm run of likes but just wanted to say i love it :heart:

Glad you like it..me too love her eyes so much. I'm happy making artwork of bias ...so you will see more artworks of Kim.  :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
NdA said:
 Glad you like it..me too love her eyes so much. I'm happy making artwork of bias ...so you will see more artworks of Kim.  :lol:
will be looking forward for it thank you for sharing :heart: :thumbup: 

NdA

Software: Photoshop CS6
Stocks Credit: Deviantart
Image from: Google image

NdA

I know i'm late...very late :BangHead:

Stock credits: SunnyWinter DA,qianyuanliulan DA & ferretmalfoy DA
Image from: Bie's instagram

NdA

'+++' Texture credit: keinjo DA
Stocks(leaf/tree/city building) mostly taken from google
Image from: google image

Last edited:

NdA

Happy New Year 2017
Texture: orange aisaka DA
Flower stock: jenny DA
Image from: google image

NdA

“I think it’s my greatest joy and pride to have received so much love as an actress "
Texture: muffim clyck DA
Image from: Soompi