nclex

puppylov

sarNie Adult
sorry this is not thai related. do any of u guys know anyone who took the NCLEX exam, a state board test for nursing? If you do, how did they study for it? my cousin took it and she failed, but she studied a whole lot for it. i hope i can cheer her up, but she is still depressed.

Jetina

sarNie Egg
I took this about two years ago,yes it is hard and sometimes the questions may seem irrelevant to what you've studied but the best way to go is to use different review books, such as Mosby,Sanders,etc.
Tell her not to feel bad because many ppl don't pass the first time. I know ppl who have taken it 4 times to pass.Tell her to take a break,review then go for it again. Good luck to him or her. If you've done well in school, no doubt you will pass it!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
r u an RN? did u pass on your first try? Somehow, she is vulnerable and she probably won't take it as easy.

Jetina

sarNie Egg
yes I'm an RN and luckily passed on my first try but if she gives up now , 4yrs will go to waste. Anywayz,sticks to those review books and major tip: DO NOT STUDY THE NIGHT BEFORE!