Natural vs. Artificial

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I thought this article pretty much answers the rumors that keeps popping up on what actress had it done and those who didn't....so that way people don't repeat questions on....I heard she or she had surgery done....here's your list....but no fighting...

Credit Nong Chelsea @ Interlove

Beauty is something never gets old, it's like studying. And especially when it comes to leading actresses their beauty has to be that of an angel from above. As for those who looks like every other ordinary living girls out there, they could never rise in the industry.

In this column we will be displaying the faces of famous n'aeks. The ones with natural beauty without artificial enhancement and those who need the helphing hand of a surgeon to become beautiful.

Natural Beauty

* Pu Praiya

* Kob Suvanant

* Ann Thongprasom

* Paula Taylor

Artificial Beauty

* Aump Patcharapa

* Noon Woranuth

* Janie Tiengposuwan

* Namfon Kullanat.

paulina

sarNie Egg
you just confirmed what i've been thinking because somehow the ones that had the surgery done looks (in my opinion) to be average looking girls and still do, but they're still good actresses

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love these natural beauties, especially my all-time fav. Kob Suvanant Kongying...beauty is only skin deep...but..but...I still love Noon and Numfon regardless...hehehe...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i could care less what they get done, as long as they dont DRASTICALLY change themselves. i could deal with minimal, non-obvious changes.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
props goes to Ann T. for not having any cosmetic surgery and she still managed to shine brighter than some actresses. but i do love Noon though...so yay for cosmetic surgery. lol i honestly dont care whether they do or dont have surgery. I'm being biased because i absolutely love Noon out of the "fake" list.

daisy

sarNie Egg
to me if you think you pretty why need to get this and than done anway..IF YOU PRETTY YOU DON'T NEED THING DONE ..IT PROPS
FOR THOSE WHO START NATURAL STILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL...

laosnangfai

sarNie Egg
daisy said:
to me if you think you pretty why need to get this and than done anway..IF YOU PRETTY YOU DON'T NEED THING DONE ..IT PROPS
FOR THOSE WHO START NATURAL STILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL...
[post="152056"][/post]​
Kob will always look pretty and natural. She is my #1 fan when she was younger too.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
can't they list the not so obvious ones on the natural side..all of them are lookreung except kob and you know the majority of lookreungs are natural beauties.

the artificial ones, what does it say that they did?

Mann

i don't care if noon had surgery she will always be my#1 actress....look doesn;t matter but there personality does.....lol.....hehehe lol at least noon had money to do her surgery....if someone had money wouldn;t you love to do something you always wanted to do?? :D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
doesn't matter to me either...if i had money i would probably get minor surgery too...it doesn't change who i am or how i act...

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah if you have the money or can have surgery then why not do it. i mean sure you might already be pretty or then you wouldnt be in the entertainment buisness. but seriously, im sure everyone has these minor little aspects that they dont like even if others dont notice or disagree. so why not change them... ok if i say this dont kill me but did kob really not have anything done?? her nose looks sharper than before. but what have the others done i really cant tell. so did they really admit to this? it seems that thai actresses are more ashamed about this... awhile ago, i watched this thai show where this big boss lady was revealing the truth about her actresses but she didnt mention any names. that they lie saying that they havent done anything in order to continue to seem natural or be "kwan-jai" to the public. she said that actresses usually lie about the chest and nose even the eyes.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Fixing teeth through braces, fillings, etc... is so different from plastic surgery!!!! Kob's always been a natural beauty and always will be....she's not fake like some others...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Mae said:
Fixing teeth through braces, fillings, etc... is so different from plastic surgery!!!! Kob's always been a natural beauty and always will be....she's not fake like some others...
[post="152366"][/post]​
you know,right on sista :)

onahc

sarNie Elites
iluvnumandoil said:
she wore invisible braces as oppose to having surgery -_-
[post="152358"][/post]​
it's still considered a cosmetic procedure, "natural beauty" means no enhancement, period!

Mae

sarNie Adult
onahc said:
it's still considered a cosmetic procedure, "natural beauty" means no enhancement, period!
[post="152380"][/post]​
Not necessarily..because for filings, braces, etc...insurance is willing to pay for the cost!! But as for comestic procedures, insurance don't pay a dime!!!