Natt (Matt&New)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my first time creating a thread like this but I had too.
Since OneHd was dumbish enough to let an actor like New C. go which led him to get featured in Ch3 prod this year (Rak Nakara) but as a supporting, who like me would like Ch3 to wake up so that New won't be the next Phet Thakrit and escape "second fiddledom" and be paired with Matt Peeranee in a solid corruption-themed drama like "Secret Forest" or a lakorny storyline like 1956 classic japanese movie "Crazed Fruit" ?

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Don't worry preetam. Have you ever noticed that every single person who has played fiddle to Mark has been promoted as a praek right after? Whether it's Nadech, Pope, Ken P, Top, Sean or Masu, all of those actors played secondary to Mark but had the ability to shine in their own light. There's no doubt that New will garner the same attention, especially when his acting abilities surpasses all those people I mentioned. He's also in good relations with P'Off and P'Nong so he's in good hand so far. Once Rak Nakara airs which we all know will likely get a lot of buzz, I'm sure his career will take off accordingly. The idea of Matt with New sounds intriguing since both are very dynamic people.

What I adore about New is that he's such a devoted actor. When he was filming Plae Kao, I read an interview where he said that in order to grasp his character, he actually went and lived on the farm for a few weeks. He rarely used social media, didn't bring any fashionable items with him or anything of that sort because he wanted to understand the lifestyle of Kwan in order to portray the role as best as he can. Reading and analyzing the script can only do so much but by placing himself in that kind of setting and atmosphere gave him a better idea of what to do. He didn't cut his hair because to him it wouldn't be professional to keep changing hair lengths during filming which reminded me of many actresses who dye their hair all the time lol. His work ethics and overall approach to acting sounds so similar to Matt and Sammy Cowell so just for that alone, I think he's worth keeping an eye out for.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Don't worry preetam. Have you ever noticed that every single person who has played fiddle to Mark has been promoted as a praek right after? Whether it's Nadech, Pope, Ken P, Top, Sean or Masu, all of those actors played secondary to Mark but had the ability to shine in their own light. There's no doubt that New will garner the same attention, especially when his acting abilities surpasses all those people I mentioned. He's also in good relations with P'Off and P'Nong so he's in good hand so far. Once Rak Nakara airs which we all know will likely get a lot of buzz, I'm sure his career will take off accordingly. The idea of Matt with New sounds intriguing since both are very dynamic people.

What I adore about New is that he's such a devoted actor. When he was filming Plae Kao, I read an interview where he said that in order to grasp his character, he actually went and lived on the farm for a few weeks. He rarely used social media, didn't bring any fashionable items with him or anything of that sort because he wanted to understand the lifestyle of Kwan in order to portray the role as best as he can. Reading and analyzing the script can only do so much but by placing himself in that kind of setting and atmosphere gave him a better idea of what to do. He didn't cut his hair because to him it wouldn't be professional to keep changing hair lengths during filming which reminded me of many actresses who dye their hair all the time lol. His work ethics and overall approach to acting sounds so similar to Matt and Sammy Cowell so just for that alone, I think he's worth keeping an eye out for.
LOL hoping that its Louis Scott soon

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Louis Scott was already playing praek before Marky Boy came along so he doesn't count lol. Too bad he's in that position where he's in between playing supporting in prime time or praek in evening or less promoted lakorns from the underdog productions.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm always up for Matt co-starring opposite different actors, I need her to be challenged more.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 hates promoting new people
Ouch :-/
@patesserie That gives me hope. I mean boy last lakorn with his old channel did not get screwed by the elders to get the second fiddle treatment in his new channel :-/
If in the future Matt and New get paired and they end up not burning my screen I will straight up accuse the producer (sorry I am still salty about a kdrama with YooSeungHo and KimSoHyun, how could the PD fail such a pair?)
Anyway New and Matt need a sexy powerful and solid lakorn !
@x.ATKD.x Therefore you are for the Natt slayage X-D ! Okay let's go press Ch3 now ! X-D

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Lol @ Ch3 not liking to promote new people. That's why they have 40+ newbies that have yet to debut. Fans have cheered so hard for couples to reunite like James Ma and Kimberley but they pair James with a miniature Kim, one that they stole from Khun Ying Maangmoom. It's not a matter of Ch3 not wanting to promote 'new' people but it's a matter of Ch3 capitalizing on the success of 'specific' koojins and playing favorites.

Anyways, yes P'Off/P'Dang and P'Nong are the best people to approach. I'm not familiar on how interactive those two productions are with the viewers but other producers like P'Mam and Khun Ja really do take the fans requests into consideration. I remember messaging P'Mam a long time ago asking her to consider casting Patricia in one of her projects because at that time, Patricia just finished with Kaen Sanaeha and I thought she had a lot of potential. I was surprised that P'Mam actually replied back with such a thorough response saying that she'll definitely take my request into consideration. She explained that she's looking for an actress in her next project who will play the second nang aek. This person has to be of nang aek status to be suitable with the popular actor but should be from the younger generation so it won't degrading for her to play second to another. I'm sure everyone knows which lakorn P'Mam was referring to and if my wish came true haha.

It probably won't be too long for P'Off to cast New as praek and I wouldn't even be surprised if he got him to pair with Mai Davika again. He has a tendency of casting people as supporting in a few lakorns and then gradually promoting them to take lead roles.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt seemed to not want anything to interfere with YWCFTS. Her heart is set on tackling this project to its fullest. I don't know who New is but I don't care cause I want her to have the opportunity to work with as many people as possible. She can also be a mentor to the new ones.

Channel 3 has buck loads of newbies that they have no idea what to do with them. I don't know, they kind of test some of the newbies only to have them fade out. Not just that, even the established stars gets kind of lost in the shuffle. Not to add, channel 3 ratings suck now, they should figure out the reason why and work on it. But who knows, they might be content to being 2nd all the time to channel 7.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt seemed to not want anything to interfere with YWCFTS. Her heart is set on tackling this project to its fullest. I don't know who New is but I don't care cause I want her to have the opportunity to work with as many people as possible. She can also be a mentor to the new ones.

Channel 3 has buck loads of newbies that they have no idea what to do with them. I don't know, they kind of test some of the newbies only to have them fade out. Not just that, even the established stars gets kind of lost in the shuffle. Not to add, channel 3 ratings suck now, they should figure out the reason why and work on it. But who knows, they might be content to being 2nd all the time to channel 7.
I see. New Chaiyapol is acting in "A love to Kill" with Vill. He acted in "kay hard Gao" with Gypsy and Plae Kao with Mai Davika. He will be in "Rak Nakara" as the brother prince. He acted in a lakorn with Marie Broenner. He has an interesting appeal about him and I like how he emotes.
CH3 Need to improve at the artistic department on how to manage its artists and cast them in roles and prod to help them grow. So far they have been good at krasae and some fanservice

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The screenwriters need to be looked into to as well, give me a consistent & compelling drama. Who are C3 best writers ? Does anyone know or have an opinion on that ?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The screenwriters need to be looked into to as well, give me a consistent & compelling drama. Who are C3 best writers ? Does anyone know or have an opinion on that ?
I heard a lot about BroadcastThai but I don't know who is CH3 best consistent writer

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Me too I always see people mention BroadcastThai as a good production house but I would love to know why they're above the rest.
I'm an avid K-drama watcher and I can automatically think of Noh Kyung Hee & Kim Eun Hee when it comes to writers from S.Korea but I do wonder if Thailand has the same equivalent for their audience, that one writer/s where you can blindly trust their stories because you know it'll be good.

- I desperately want Matt to work with good writers, directors & PH before she up and leaves us.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think with Thai writers it is like a hit and miss kind of thing. There is not one particular writer that has a signature to them. When you watched a lakorn and by seeing their work, you know it belongs to them because it is that good.

To me, where they lack the balance is in the between episodes. Most tends to write in fillers or something that add no substance to the lakorn, therefore the writers at one point blends in. Also, quality is what is lacking. I don't mind a good writer coming out with one lakorn a year....then when he/she comes out with another lakorn next year you know it is their work because it is that good.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Louis Scott was already playing praek before Marky Boy came along so he doesn't count lol. Too bad he's in that position where he's in between playing supporting in prime time or praek in evening or less promoted lakorns from the underdog productions.
Right but he needs more promotion lol maybe after KC, he will? He's so hotttt!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly if I was an actress I would work with a smaller channel maybe like ONE HD, make a name for myself then go to ch3 or something. Ch3 doesn't really care about you if they already have big stars, only sometimes they'll be able to make a newbie famous, most likely with a series.
Look at Esther only played supporting on Ch3 but switching to another channel helped her career, just like with Sean too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Speaking about OneHD... why does their lakorns have such low ratings? I think think some of their lakorns have a more spicer plot than other channels. Their kissing scenes are more too.