Nathalie Davis

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The girls look great in this shot thanks for sharing dear ^__-" Nathalie aww she looks so pretty and so much different than her role in Jai Rao LLOL

fanny

sarNie Adult
i like natalie, but wow after she came back she likes to took this kind of photo shot, i know there's nothing wrong about it, but i think she is a bit young for this kind of photo shot. i guess i still think that she is still little natalie and jazky. lol

danseurella

sarNie Egg
i like natalie, but wow after she came back she likes to took this kind of photo shot, i know there's nothing wrong about it, but i think she is a bit young for this kind of photo shot. i guess i still think that she is still little natalie and jazky. lol
Ya I agree these photos are a little much too sexy for her. But she still looks pretty and angelic in them. These are the exact reasons why she shouldn't take such overly sexy pics 'cos it makes her looks so much NOT innocent. Well...

fun

Expired Sarnie
The girls look great in this shot thanks for sharing dear ^__-" Nathalie aww she looks so pretty and so much different than her role in Jai Rao LLOL
I know, who ever was the Nathalie stylist had very bad taste in fashion in JR. lmao.

nathalie has had some really great photoshoots lately! she looks really serene and pretty in this one... she kind of resembles janie in one of the photos, and yardthip in another photo...lol...but only slightly...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
So that's where she's from: Nathalie-Jazky. LOL... I knew she looked familiar. Does she sing anymore then?

She looks pretty--- but that's definitely ALOT of skin she's showing there. I wonder if she's going to get any serious offers on roles besides n'rai roles with the road she seems to be taking. Definitely not seeing n'ek material there...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes the girls all look lovely... this is a nice shoot from nathalie.. she lost some weight.. but looks nice.. ^_^... yup she looks very angelic... ^_^

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
shes really pretty in this photshoot..minus the wardrobe..i agree in one of the photos she does look like janie