Nat Myria

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sheesh! she is like one of the most beautiful human beings i have ever seen! it's weird because i totally know about nat and am familiar with the things that she has been involved with, but i have never actually watched her lakorns or truly listen to her music. it's not that she's not good, but i just haven't had the opportunity to really take in her talent. haha

myx

sArNieZ
gorgeous. she doesn't seem to age. she's always been soo pretty.

fanny

sarNie Adult
each time i sees her photo shot, she just look better and better. i guess she dont have to stress a lot because there's no tao so she dont have to worry. lol hahaha

puppylov

sarNie Adult
the photo is photoshopped and she does look pretty there, but in real life i'm sure her skin is not like that.

me094

sarNie Egg
Actually, in real life her skin is quite close to that if not exactly like that...

she's always been beautiful... I still remember when I first become a fan of hers... She was beautiful than and she's beautiful now.... Also it's so great to see another photospread of hers.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
her skin is pretty, but still she has thick powder/foundation. some peeps even with thick ones their skin is not that good.