Nat Myria, Pong Nawat, & Mo Monchanok (EXACT MAGAZINE vol. 20 no. 3 March 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pong is the only good-looking one here. Nat is next, but her eyelids...gosh, make her look so old. Mo's outfit is cute though!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mo look good in tat wig! Everyone look good...Nat look a bit old but like i was told, no body stay young forever :p

AikOm^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Lol, you don't really care for Channel 5, huh, Phatman? :lol: Yep, it's a new lakorn that's currently airing right now on Wednesday and Thursday on Channel 5. It's called "Marn Gammathep." If you would like to know what the storyline is, you can read it at:

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/2012/09/synopsis-of-marn-gamathep.html
Unfortunately I don't. Haha. It's not the channel that I'm not a fan Of, it's just that they don't have any actors or actresses that I love at the moment. Also because I'm to occupied with ch3 stuff...blame it on ch3. Haha. Jk.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Unfortunately I don't. Haha. It's not the channel that I'm not a fan Of, it's just that they don't have any actors or actresses that I love at the moment. Also because I'm to occupied with ch3 stuff...blame it on ch3. Haha. Jk.

Lol, my bias is Ch. 5, but Ch. 3 is growing onto me. :D But sometimes Ch. 5 is a disappointment. Lately, I'm not too satisfied or excited with it; I'm starting to pay more attention to Ch. 3. xD

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mo is so pretty and her acting is splendid. Pong looks good here and Nat is still beautiful. Marn Kammathep is realy good already even though only the first episode is out. Phatman, you should really look into it and more of channel 5. I'm also in love and very busy with ch 3 lakorn as well, but still have time for channel 5 and 7. I actually love all channel's equally, it's just channel 3 has more people i like in there, channel 5 has you know who and channel seven is one of the best musical lakorn makers and i love musical lakorn. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
Mo is so pretty and her acting is splendid. Pong looks good here and Nat is still beautiful. Marn Kammathep is realy good already even though only the first episode is out. Phatman, you should really look into it and more of channel 5. I'm also in love and very busy with ch 3 lakorn as well, but still have time for channel 5 and 7. I actually love all channel's equally, it's just channel 3 has more people i like in there, channel 5 has you know who and channel seven is one of the best musical lakorn makers and i love musical lakorn. :p

I read the storyline and it is interesting, but I'm not too fond of Pong. Usually when I watch a lakorn if I don't like the guy I won't watch it period. I have to like the pra'ek, even if I don't like the nang'ek, in order to watch a lakorn. Haha. Yeah I'm weird. Pong's just...not my cup of tea. Hehe.