NAT & JANIES NEW LAKORN

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
he is with ch3, and i really want to see this soo badd!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh people! This is not a lakorn^^. It's a cinema. I think Nat has a very insignificant role in here. It's going to be about Jannie and her mother. Here's a little clip

Trailer

sirena

sarNie Adult
really ??? haha we all thought it waz lakorn hehe

it didnt even show Nat at all in the trailer

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh no wonder there wasnt any news about it. so that mean janie still has an unknown lakorn with lakorn thai production

thanks kristy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
what? he only has two lakorns and they were both with ch3.
what has he done on ch7? i havent seen only of it.
He had a few with PJJ. They like using him as supporting. He's currently in Saiyai Sawad playing as supporting.

Hey, even if he has an insignificant role in the movie, Nat still has Awayjee See Chompoo^^. Even though he's only supporting.

max

sarNie Elites
I want to see this lakorn because Nat is in it, and I have not yet watched him in action. Haha. Also, I really like Janie. Hopefully, this will be a good lakorn =)

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see this lakorn because Nat is in it, and I have not yet watched him in action. Haha. Also, I really like Janie. Hopefully, this will be a good lakorn =)
really??? you have to watch him with pat napapa! its funny! its called Mae Krua Kon Mhai. go youtube it.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I think i saw this on dao kra jai. Its a movie not a lakorn =) mostly about janie & her momma. her daddy left her momma and so the momma dont really care about janie because she reminds her of teh daddy somethin' like that :D and nat comes along and yaaa. haha

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
I think i saw this on dao kra jai. Its a movie not a lakorn =) mostly about janie & her momma. her daddy left her momma and so the momma dont really care about janie because she reminds her of teh daddy somethin' like that :D and nat comes along and yaaa. haha
oh sounds good! i wanna see