Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hello~~~~  Who's been reading the sequel for Naruto?  *raises hand*

Goodness, as happy as I am to see Naruto as Hokage... the feeling still isn't there much.. why do I always get the reccurring feeling that Kishimoto should've called Naruto ---> Sasuke instead since it revolves around him so much.. like why?  For pete's sake... it's called Naruto for a reason.. sigh.. And now it focuses on Sasuke and now his daughter Sarada too?  Like you are killing me here slowly.  At least give us other characters to see.  Hmph... that's my little rant for now. 

So far, from the latest chapters... it's mostly all scientific, since it dealt with genes etc.. and yeah... technology too. 

As much as I want to enjoy the sequel... I'm not feeling it much yet.... Naruto's flashback when he was with Sarada did bring back memories though.. *sniffsniff*

All in all... even if I know it's not to my liking much.. I know I'll still be staying tune... I just can't abandon Naruto... :cry:

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Not yet, but will. Is it really only focused on Sasuke and his daughter? What about Sakura? Honestly, I wanted to see Gaara or Bushy Brow...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yes, and seeing him or should I say his kage bunshin clone playing with Boruto. I need to see some more father son moment.

Sasuke's daughter is so whiny... And sasuke is a horrible father. If you read the chapter... You'll understand lmao.

I wonder if NaruHina's daughter Himawari will get much presence in the manga.. For sure we know that Boruto will.

I really like the new kids generation. They're just like their old parents :p

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I finally got the chance to read the sequel. Yes, Sasuke is an asshole. (Can I use this word here?) almost got me fooled about Sarada not being Sasuke and Sakura's daughter. 555. I used to ship Karin and Sasuke because she was an Uzumaki (was being biased then)... and I thought she was pretty funny too. Too bad Salura won Sasuke.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wow, this sequel ended with 10 chapters.. And it was all about Sasuke, Sakura, and Sarada. It should've just been called Sasuke Gaiden.. You know.. If it was going to be focused on them so much. Poor Naruto, even in your mini-sequel Sasuke still gets all the scene. :(

Well, I wasn't that satisfied much.. Except for the scene when Naruto stopped Shin and Shin saw Kurama.. I was like omg, does he have any relations with Kurama? :D :D.. But uhhh no..

Anyways, it just goes to show how caring Naruto is though, for growing up without a family and still caring for others. :)

I'll probably try to go find all the Hiden novels and read them while waiting for the Boruto movie.... To satisfy myself :)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I do agree, but It's because "Naruto" is the title of the series, so maybe that's why the title still have "Naruto" in it although it has nothing much to do with Naruto the character himself. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yeah, I know. I just didn't expect the mini sequel to end with the whole focus on Sasuke them.

So Sarada wants to be the next hokage.. We don't know for sure if she'll be Boruto's rival in that since we don't know his character much.. Or if he wants to be hokage too :p

I admit Chocho at the end was funny though when she asked skinny Chouji if he was her dad... Hahaha.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Some people think that Naruto will die in Boruto Naruto the Movie based on that one scene from the trailer where Naruto told Sasuke to take care of Boruto. I personally don't think Naruto is going to die that easily. I mean look, he is so powerful!

*I don't understand why Naruto is made to be a bad father. He doesn't have time to play with Boruto I know, but... I would've think that he'd be a great father because he doesn't Boruto to be like him, growing up without a father. You get what I mean? LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I don't know what'll happen to Naruto in the movie.. I think he'll just get kidnapped.. but he definitely can not die.. if he does.. Kishimoto will have a lot of explaining to do... I know I'll go on a rampage LOL.

If you were to compare Naruto and Sasuke as parents.. it's obviously clear that Sasuke is worse as a parent compared to Naruto.  Like he didn't even know that the girl was his daughter and almost killed her too.

Naruto is busy as the hokage.. and everyone is his "children"... I know that he doesn't have any time because he is so busy but for him to still use a kage bunshin to play with Boruto... his son should be happy.. but nope.  *shakes head*

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I look forward to Bleach. I need to get back on the Series one of these days. The site I used to watched cancelled. Now I need a new Website to continue Bleach.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
My friend just gave me a new site to watch all the Anime, but the only thing I don't like about this new site is too much extra pages/pop up. 
The site called " anilinkz " you can watch dubbed or subtitle.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Dang, just saw spoilers of the movie. Susanoo cloaking the nine tails was so awesome! It was like watching shippuden all over again! Cant wait till the movies out in here!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I originally planned to catch the film being played here in select theaters in CA but.. I have too many homework, assignments, papers, and exams that I do not have time to catch them T____________T I guess I'll have to wait and stream it online when it's out. boohoo.

@I'mQueen, the only hiden stories I've read so far is Kakashi Hiden.  I do plan to read the rest though when I'm free. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG, I just streamed a
b o o t l e g version
but.. asdfa;djfhjadghakjvkcvna;kjrvqnrfjad  I regret so bad not being able to support it in theaters.. gahhh *boohoo*

SO MUCH FEELS!!!  I actually really enjoyed the film.  It's great seeing all the new cast but, there's a shortage of screentime for each so that kind of sucks.  It's nice seeing Boruto's character develop throughout the film (since he is the MC here lol).  The antagonist isn't that overwhelming/strong/interesting much but... I really like the Naruto/Sasuke teamwork.. oh the friendship~~ *sniffsniff*  I personally think this is a great film on its own.  It brought back so many great memories... ohhhh.. I will never be able to abandon Naruto. 

aldskf;askljvkajaokdvmas;lkdva;slk  Seriously, this film just gave me too much FEELS.  I really loved the scene when
Naruto boosts up Boruto's Rasengan.
and we finally know whose child Mitsuki is. ahahahaha,  I don't want to spoil who his parents are.. the scene is hilarious!  (but it makes me wonder.. how old he really is.. hmmm)

So from what we know... Boruto doesn't want to be Hokage, but wants to be Sarada's right hand man when she becomes Hokage.  He wants to follow in Sasuke's footsteps.  I just find it funny how they make Boruto admire Sasuke and Sarada admiring Naruto.  They purposely did this. :p

My Naruto fan heart should be happy and ecstatic with this film... but.. a part of me still somewhat crave for more Naruto goodies.  I miss my normal routines of reading the manga every week or catching up.  Can't believe it has already been over a year since the manga ended.  This manga sequel was interesting but it was too short too!  Sigh, I'm satisfied.. but not satisfied too.  OiOiOiOi. I'm too greedy.... I need some more Naruto in my life~~  I'm going to be so sad once the anime ends too *gasp*  I must prepare myself again..

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I'm a fan of Naruto, but you are probably way more dedicated than I am. LOL. I watched Boruto online and it sucked because it was in Korean! This part was bad because I wanted to hear Naruto's voice so much and as well as Boruto since his voice actor was also a female!!!!!! And omg, I just love, love seeing NaruHina and I wished there would have been more of them together! Yes, you got me there girl; loved the teamwork between SasuNaru (although I feel like they kind of downgraded Naruto on his taijutsu, but I understand because he isn't that good with taijutsu) as well and like I said above in the last couple of posts, I freaking think Susanoo Kurama was AWESOME just like in Shippuden.