nangsao paa kie riew

sirena

sarNie Adult
hey does any of u guys have the OST to it???

ive cheack everywhere but found nothing :p

if u have it , can i have it please jaaaaaa ^_^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i love your banner of Noon mintwink ;) i feel in love with Noon sice that lakorn she had with Aon S. i would like to see them in a leading role hehehe
Thanks! ^_^

You mean this lakorn?

I've never watched this one, but Aon and Noon look cute :kiss: I like Aon too from Sapai Jao; that's when I first watched his lakorn
Hmm I wonder where was I when this came out... but then it's only recently that I came back to watching thai dramas.
But yeah... I love Noon :wub: Such a great actress. Hope to see more of here soon. Heard She and Aon might pair up again.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
And yeah. Nobody has the theme song??? Been looking everywhere for it and still can't find it. I really realllliiieee love the slow version but it's so hard to find. I can only find the sample clips... which are like 15 seconds! :huh: :unsure:

navy

sarNie Adult
And yeah. Nobody has the theme song??? Been looking everywhere for it and still can't find it. I really realllliiieee love the slow version but it's so hard to find. I can only find the sample clips... which are like 15 seconds! :huh: :unsure:
Thanks for sharing the pics. You made me want to rewatch Tye/Noon again........

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tell me bout it! i'm sure they'll have it out soon on a lakorn soundtrack [or at least i hope!]

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
They've been very slow lately tho. I can't believe that Jum leu ruk vcd/dvd is not even out on ethaicd yet.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:angry: OMG! Damn, wtf. I'm so pissed-I'm so pissed!!!!...grr.. Nobody has the slow version :lmao: :lmao: . Even @ the Thai forums. And CH3 Soundtrack-NadA!!!!. I just can't believe it. I thought the internet has EVERYTHING! :eek: :blink: ... :spin: ... there goes optimism.

The only version available. --SIGH-- http://www.sendspace.com/file/r4hzrh

I doubt I'll listen to it during my leisure time. <_< .. or any time for that matter.

sirena

sarNie Adult
it not wat i had in mind either haha

but thnxs hun i know i want the slow version too :lmao: