Nang'ek & Pra'ek CH7

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see Bee Sawiss with Yui..but i doubt it that he will have any lakorn..besides the comedy one he just had..wish he was still in ch3

Mint27

Sophie said:
How nang"ek and pra'ek never play together??
Do u know ??
are u a big fan of pranang CH7??

List Nang "ek

1.KOb Suwanan
2.Aum Patcharapa
3.Noon Worranut
4.Yui Jeeranan
5.Chompoo Areeya

List Pra'ek

1.Poh Nattawut
2.Vee Veeraparb
3.Arnas rapanich
4.Chakrit Yamnam
5.Oil Thana

One nang "ek had play with all pra'ek
who is she???

[post="64431"][/post]​
I believe it's Noon Woranuch. She played with Por two times, with Vee once, with Arnas once, with Chakrit once and now with Oil Thana for the first time. It's gotta be Noon and definitely Noon! :lol: :lol:

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Mint27 said:
I believe it's Noon Woranuch. She played with Por two times, with Vee once, with Arnas once, with Chakrit once and now with Oil Thana for the first time. It's gotta be Noon and definitely Noon! :lol: :lol:
[post="64824"][/post]​
yeah yeah u r the best

Mint27 said:
some of you guys are funny, because u're not answering the questions. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
[post="64826"][/post]​
ahahah yes it's true

i would like u answer who is never pairing together
and who had play with all praek LoL

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think the question of: "hot couple never pairing together ??" is more interesting to answered then who has been paired with all the pra'ek. Though it's a one question, it may seems like two questions. lol.

BTW Babyt got the answers already, if you go to the first page she had already answered you Sophie.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
belle20 said:
I definitely would want to see chakrit n yui as lead actors.....the last time yui was in a lakorn with chakrit she was a n'rai....dat lakorn marsha was the n'ek! :D Dat would be interesting to see........or aom n chakrit because they only did a mv....seeing them in a lakorn even better!!!!!!! :wub:
[post="64654"][/post]​
No, I dont think Yui was the nang'rai....wasn't she his sister? and who was also a supporter of the two (Krit and Marsha)?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In the one with Marsha and Chakrit. Yui played as a supporting role, as Chakrit's cousin/halfsister. She didn't play as na'rai.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
kob and oil thana again in a drama
[post="65274"][/post]​

Yes, then it would be their second lakorn, but this time in a drama please. next Tik and captain, I would definitely love to see them with Kob.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
LaLyxLe said:
I would like to see Arnas paired up with Aum. They would look good together.
[post="65711"][/post]​

I second that ArNAs mention that AUm is his fav. ne'k and want to star with her too

Mae

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
In the one with Marsha and Chakrit. Yui played as a supporting role, as Chakrit's cousin/halfsister. She didn't play as na'rai.
[post="65490"][/post]​
Yeah, Chakrit and Yui were siblings in the lakorn of Chakrit and Marsha...OMG....I can't see Chakrit and Yui beyond sibling love!!! They were just too cute as siblings...I could feel thier love for one another as brother and sister...too sweet..i often wished my brother loved and cared for me as much as Chakrit loved and cared for Yui in the lakorn...viceversa...I wish I could love my brother as much as Yui loved her brother in the lakorn..but yeah....their sibling love for one another was strong which showed they had a close bond....

Mint27

EVen though Noon's lakorn with Oil will be airing soon, I would still like to see both on screen again every year, that would be COOL! :loool: :loool: ^_^ ^_^

Next I like to see Noon with CHakrit again and then Tik J. ^_^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe the question was to name the nang'ek that played with all the p'ek. Noon played with all of them. The only lakorn that haven't airred yet is the one with oil. However it will soon.

Arnas haven't paired up with Kob and Aum yet.
Chakrit haven't paired up with Yui and Areeya yet.
Oil haven't played with Areeya yet (I think).
Poh and Yui haven't starred yet either. (I think)

Oh I think you forgot to asks which p'ek have starred with all the nang'ek listed. Vee is the answer.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I want to see aom p with tik again... and then with chakrit...
or pepper cause he's so hot!!

I love her with ken and mos too !!!!!!! :D

noyII

sarNie Egg
Sreymao said:
I second that ArNAs mention that AUm is his fav. ne'k and want to star with her too
[post="65772"][/post]​
I third that too... :loool: ...I want aum to pair up with arnas...they would be super hot together...it would definitly be a must watch on my list...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to see Jib Keetapat & Cee Siwat pair up together. it will be so hard for it to happen.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wanna see Kob and Ken, since they both won the 2005 Maya award for best actor and actress!!! YaY...hope to see them in a lakorn soon...