Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is getting to be so boring now...same stuff...yen gets hit....they are dragging too much!!!

max

sarNie Elites
Aof and Som are so cute together! I hope that they end up together! I am loving this lakorn!

max

sarNie Elites
thx cecilia so funny how they making it like cartoon comic thingy ........ oh man som going be vee's 5th wife but I think Benz going come along and dont think Aof guy going be happy to see Som with Vee haha and yea Bebe is in here now she match this role haha

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...82294&hl=en
What? Som becomes Vee's wife? No! That is weird! Also, does Aof and Som get to be together in the old version?!

cecilia

Staff member
thanks for the picha and video..yui j is so pretty and mean...
i like yui too but i couldn't help myself but laugh at those cap of her yelling/screaming with big egg eyes like VEE call yui. and when she open her mouth, i couldn't stop laughing. HOWEVER. yui is so convincing in here. I just wanna choke her b/c she's so mean :lol:

let's hope SOM won't be even though she agree to it. So sad. Som's doing this b/c BEBE seem to like AOF and since she's a servant girl, she can't dream much even though she's educated. Let's hope BENZ come in to the rescue and let SOM off.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
What? Som becomes Vee's wife? No! That is weird! Also, does Aof and Som get to be together in the old version?!

haven't watch old version but this version for sure Aof+Som

get each other at the end but the reason Som

agree with Pok to be Vee's wife is b/c Som

know Bebe love Aof and yea they match since rich, good education high class and etc

and Som just a salve also Pok want Som to take over her

position since shes getting old

kong

sarNie Egg
oh no i do not want aof and bebe to get each other.....i want som and aof to get each other...they make a better couple...i also do not want som to beome the 5th wife of vee..

max

sarNie Elites
haven't watch old version but this version for sure Aof+Som

get each other at the end but the reason Som

agree with Pok to be Vee's wife is b/c Som

know Bebe love Aof and yea they match since rich, good education high class and etc

and Som just a salve also Pok want Som to take over her

position since shes getting old
Thank you so much. It really helps to know Thai. I did not even realize that Pok wanted Som to marry Vee... LOL. My parents are at home, and I am here in my dorm, so no translator. Anyways, I love Aof and Som! Bebe... is okay. LOL ^^

max

sarNie Elites
At first I did not understand the roles of the younger generation, but now I am glad that Som is playing her role and not the role of E-Yen's daughter. Then, she would not get to be with Aof. I love this lakorn and cannot wait for more!