Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
lol noo she's not a guest star, but she's playing the grown up version of "La Or" the little girl whose always following Kob. That guy that came back with Vee and was starring at her is gonna end up with her. Bebe will grow up and end up liking him too; according to the old version. Then La Or will accept Khun Ying Yam's proposal of becoming Vee's 5th Wife, so she won't hurt Bebe, but Bebe finds out that Tape or whatever that guy name is likes La Or so she tries to help them out. Then she'll meet someone else .... in the old version the guy was played by Num the one that ends up with Bebe's character "Khun Deang"
i was talking about num appearance in the old nang tard

kouvang

sarNie Egg
Realistic people wont think and care too much about how e yen was being treated because that is how the slaves were treated back in the old days. US, romantic people will hate than jao khun because of the way he treated someone he tell he loved her.

I was telling my mother about how bad e yen was being treated by than jao khun and she says that it normal in the old days so she only feel bad for e yen a little bit, but..she still do want to watch it for the entertainment and to pass time.

kong

sarNie Egg
yeah i finally get to see aof and som...i have been waiting to watch them...can't wait for more of them...hopefully there love story or scenes will be better and not so sad!!!...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
any spoiler pics???? spoilers???!!!!

i want all the spoilers and everything first before watching this lakorn b/c i hate dramatic, sad, heart-wrenching, tearful lakorns.... unless they have an awesome ending that would block out all the horrible things that have happened....

chonny

sarNie Egg
hehe another remake lakorn hehe... I seen glimpse of the old version back in the days....it is very sad! Finally, I get to see the remake of it....I hope this one will not be too extremely sad...

Gosh, all I got to say is that Jao Khun (Vee) should just stick with one wife (w/khun ying)...she is extremely nice! Don't they know that if they can't have any children then it is probably the guy fault, unless there is some internal problem with the female body hehe Khun Ying it is Jao Khun fault hehe Boran girls are too nice! Jao Khun (Vee) would be lucky today if he can handle ONLY 1 wive hehe...I can't wait to see more episodes of it...still working on episode 3 hehe....

BTW: Vee has a nice looking face (a face of a player), but his feet are ugly hehe :eek: How old is Vee? He looks like he's around 30-32yrs. LOVE those lipstick on his lips hehe...got to love men with lipsticks hehe

max

sarNie Elites
Som is so cute! So, Aof and Som will be together, right? Will Bebe play as... kind of as the "nang rai" in regards to this relationship with the three of them? I am very excited to watch this!

chonny

sarNie Egg
omg you noticed his ugly feets
hehe how can you not?hehe All the girls do is bowed down to his feet (i.e 3rd wife) hehe I don't know must be that they are not that attractive that I notice it hehe however anyone that marry to him will be very lucky because as people say, guys with the second toe (which is next to the big toe (hallux)) that is longer than the big toe will make a good/loving husband hehe...you can totally notice those lipsticks on him on episode 9 when he went over to the 2nd wife's place to let them know that he is going away for awhile hehe :tease:

Anywho, this serie is pretty good/exciting so far? Has anyone seen the 1993 version? If so, is the new version better? I've seen glimpse of it back in the days, but vaguely remember it...All I remember is that it is very sad...I think more sad than this remake....

That's all for now...enjoy...lataz....off tangent => hehe oh anyone know a good working website that one can get wallpaper on lakorn?

max

sarNie Elites
Aww! I loved that part where Aof was looking at Som... how the old lady's smile suddenly disappeared when she noticed that he was looking at Som! Aww! Haha. I cannot wait for more!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
hehe how can you not?hehe All the girls do is bowed down to his feet (i.e 3rd wife) hehe I don't know must be that they are not that attractive that I notice it hehe however anyone that marry to him will be very lucky because as people say, guys with the second toe (which is next to the big toe (hallux)) that is longer than the big toe will make a good/loving husband hehe...you can totally notice those lipsticks on him on episode 9 when he went over to the 2nd wife's place to let them know that he is going away for awhile hehe :tease:
off topic sorry , really?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i finally watch the lakorn..(kinda) i haaaaaaaaaate VEE...i love happy ending but Vee does not deserve any @ the end...i'm even MAd @ the little grl for not saying that YEN saved her..and KYY is soo selfish...everything she did in the beginning is for her gain only..even now..i'm looking forward 2 som/aof..

cecilia

Staff member
som just agree to be khun than's wife. so i'm assuming, it's vee's character. i scan through. so i'm a bit lost on this.