Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
they need to make the giving birth scene real how the heck the baby going come out when your pants is still on I mean make it look real its not like I want to see u know what.... just the camera taking the whole body part of Kob and Pok u can see them cover up ... anyways feel bad for Kob that her kid is now with Pok thats why her kid going be like Yui later on but not that evil like Yui

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I haven't watch both olde versions from the open theme it dont see like Bebe is mean or evil like Yui but wish she was haha but there going be drama between the newer generation Aof+Som so yea and Benz comes along more drama man this lakorn going be long

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I hate Khun Ying! I just finished today's episode and OMG! She takes the baby away and acts all conceited around Yen!
I know!!! I don't like how she see no fault in what she did. They KYY and the servant even pay off witness and made them swear to their grave to keep the baby switching plot a secret. They're so selfish! Yen is going crazy!!! Did you see the scene where she was caring for that cloth like it was her baby? OMG. Jao Khun was such a jerk, Yen wanted to go home (visit) her family but he accuse her of wanting to go home (stay forever and never come back to him)...So he wouldn't let her go visit them, come on, she's depress and need her mother to comfort her, sheesh...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Som and Aof are going to be second generation pra'ek and na'ek (i think it's cuter this way because again the a men will fall in love with a slave). Bebe's character, she's just in between. lol. I can understand why Bebe's character grow up to be a snob, she's spoil and treats the servant below her just like her mommy and daddy (she isn't taught any matter).

About the giving birth part, I find it kinda funny that they still have their pants on. But I guess it is how it was back then? Cause their pants is pretty big, the child could get through, but it'll suffocate. lol.

About how many episode this series will have, I know it's not less then 12 or more than 20. Somewhere in between there.

numfon

sarNie Adult
^haha, those aren't exactly pants. they're actually called "jong-grabane", a HUGE piece of cloth that they wrap their lower part of body. there's a knot in the back of their waist (secured either by a thin rope or belt), so all they had to do was losen the knot and it becomes like a huge skirt or something. no need to take everything off. :p

i don't understand why KYY is being all arrogant toward Yen. she took her baby! :mellow:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg...i thought i was the only one that dislike khun yam in eppy 9-10....
she does feel guilty but still....fak even made the other ppl swear to not tell.....
i feel really bad for yen now....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yep feel bad for yen khun ying yam so selfish even though she nice to yen before but taking someone baby like that gosh

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i thought it was so messed up when yen was about to give birth and fak came and told the nurse that yam is about to give birth too and they left yen there tormenting....gosh....

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
How's the lakorn so far..I have been very busy and didn't catch this lakron for 3 weeks now..I love Kob role in here..I feel very sad for her..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Lols. This lakorn is okay but it is too dramatic. I cannot motivate myself to watch it even though my favorite actress is in it. I enjoyed in the beginning but gave up. Oh well.
This series cause me to become moody. It's heart wrenching and depressing...however...Salee and Bounmee always seem to add a little relief (when they fight) Haha.

I think it might be too much for me to take when Jao Khun (Vee) orders a servant to whip Yen (Kob), mistakenly thinking she was having an affair on him and giving his beloved necklace away, but the dude she was seeing was just her brother and she didn't have money to give him (to take their father to a doctor) so she gave the necklace away. Ah...I'll just have a tissue box aside me throughout the next episodes then, I might be throwing stuff at the screen too.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Lols. This lakorn is okay but it is too dramatic. I cannot motivate myself to watch it even though my favorite actress is in it. I enjoyed in the beginning but gave up. Oh well.