Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think men considers that more they have children more they are "virils" what is the word in english? here, "virils" means real men :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
You know what I think the problem is the fact that he has so many wives.... ok the theory is ... he spends this many days with this wife and this many days with that wife. A female body only ovulates for one day... so by the time he goes to the next wife they've already missed the ovulating period; so basically maybe when one wife is about to ovulate he goes to the one that already passed it >.< thus causing the reason why it took pok so long to get pregnant lol; after he marries Kob he stays with Kob and Pok for awhile right so thats why they both end up pregnant! LOL

yeah I know I got all health ed;
haha. i guess. THUN JAO KHUN didn't learn his s3x information. in this case, didn't pass the health class to know what's going on . :loool:

did he marry kob in this version? .. i thought she stay as a slave and work for him like normal. slave by day, mistress by night .. or shall i say partner in bed :p
but yup, i agree, POK's mission is accomplish, she manage to secure her time with her husband longer in her and kob side more than may/yui :loool:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I do pity Khun Ying Yam, but kinda disappointed even though she's compassionate toward Yen, she profiting off her big time, does she knows Jao Khun might be Yen's first. Yen makes her husband spend more time at their place at the same time, she'll become pregnant, giving Jao Khun a child he long for. Ah...Yen's too loyal she can't say no.

Hmm...older men can't even do the deed, they can feel young by having a young wife but when in bed I'm sure they feel terrible unable to physically work in bed. Haha. That's why most of the young wife go and have affairs.

Sometimes men can make a women pregnant as many times as he want but if the child turn out a girl, he have to try until he get a boy to be consider a "real man." But it isn't always that way.

I have a relative who only have boys, we kinda tease him that he's too true of a men that's why he can't get his wife pregnant with girls.

----------------------------------------------

As for the wife thingy...Khun Ying Yam and Jao Khun had a traditional wedding, everyone knew about it. But for the other three wife: Salee, Buamee, and Yen it wasn't formal at all. It was like taking them in and he's just claiming them as his wife, nothing official about it.

cecilia

Staff member
I do pity Khun Ying Yam, but kinda disappointed even though she's compassionate toward Yen, she profiting off her big time, does she knows Jao Khun might be Yen's first. Yen makes her husband spend more time at their place at the same time, she'll become pregnant, giving Jao Khun a child he long for. Ah...Yen's too loyal she can't say no.

Hmm...older men can't even do the deed, they can feel young by having a young wife but when in bed I'm sure they feel terrible unable to physically work in bed. Haha. That's why most of the young wife go and have affairs.

Sometimes men can make a women pregnant as many times as he want but if the child turn out a girl, he have to try until he get a boy to be consider a "real man." But it isn't always that way.

I have a relative who only have boys, we kinda tease him that he's too true of a men that's why he can't get his wife pregnant with girls.

----------------------------------------------

As for the wife thingy...Khun Ying Yam and Jao Khun had a traditional wedding, everyone knew about it. But for the other three wife: Salee, Buamee, and Yen it wasn't formal at all. It was like taking them in and he's just claiming them as his wife, nothing official about it.
i just wanna quote and spam on this .. you cracked me up with that old man in bed comment .. but yup. pok gain alot from having eyen at her side .. thats' why eyen is more pitiful than anyone else. she have no say in what she's instruct to do .. and giving up her child too .. too sad !! i hope there's justice in this version .. or was there already is in the old version?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Has anyone uploaded the Wan Wan Yung Wan Yoo from today of Nang Tard? They visited Nang Tard's cast with Joy as the host. It was hilarious! They even brought in the old cast from the old version :lol:

Are they really filming this lakorn and airing it at the same time? That's what my sister told me, but I don't really want to believe here.

Shining_Stars

sarNie Egg
You know what I think the problem is the fact that he has so many wives.... ok the theory is ... he spends this many days with this wife and this many days with that wife. A female body only ovulates for one day... so by the time he goes to the next wife they've already missed the ovulating period; so basically maybe when one wife is about to ovulate he goes to the one that already passed it >.< thus causing the reason why it took pok so long to get pregnant lol; after he marries Kob he stays with Kob and Pok for awhile right so thats why they both end up pregnant! LOL

yeah I know I got all health ed;
Good point but I don't think that was the case. Remember Vee's character was married to Pok's character for two years. That's why he kept asking her when she was gonna have a kid for him. For your point to be true, Vee's character should have been married to all the wives at the same time period and not two years apart, and however long it took him to get the third wife.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Good point but I don't think that was the case. Remember Vee's character was married to Pok's character for two years. That's why he kept asking her when she was gonna have a kid for him. For your point to be true, Vee's character needs to have all wifes at the same time.
if only in reality he could plant seeds to all wives in one night lol

max

sarNie Elites
I cannot help, but go through the teasers and other special videos on this lakorn. Yui plays her part extremely well! LOL =) I am totally excited to watch this lakorn!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to punch Salee too. Yui is extremely portraying her role well. I believe that if she didn't bring in Bunmee then there wouldn't be E-Yen with Jao Khun. She started everything... But Jao Khun has been having his eye on E-Yen for a long time too <_< .