Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
episode one...pretty interesting...i was kind of debating whether or not to actually watch this...and i choose to watch it....looks really good so far^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
iT'S OUT ALREADY?!?! i'VE BEEN WAiTiNG FOR THiS LAKORN! BUT TOO BAD.. i DON'T HAVE TiME TO WATCH iT UNTiL THE WEEKEND... BUT ME UPDATED!

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I watched esp 1 and it's actually good. i can't wait till the next part. yui's character is such a bit#$.. and pok's character is so sweet and loving.

kouvang

sarNie Egg
in the old version, did any of the wife die at the end? I want to know because most of the story that the pra'Ek who have alot of wives, usually one of them will die due to jealousy. Anyone know?

If no one die at the end then I am going to continue watching this lakorn. I love this kind of stories but if any of the good wives die then I will definitely stop watching it.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yui has a very challenge role, but she plays it very well. And pok's character is very lovable too. Both of these characters are what I'll look forward for it.

Rakniran

in the old version, did any of the wife die at the end? I want to know because most of the story that the pra'Ek who have alot of wives, usually one of them will die due to jealousy. Anyone know?
If no one die at the end then I am going to continue watching this lakorn. I love this kind of stories but if any of the good wives die then I will definitely stop watching it.

the old version Yui character will die after vee kicked her out of the house.
Im going to upload the old version soon.Just busy now

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
can anyone give me a summary or the storyline to tis lakorn...and translation of the title please...

i wish the pra'ek was someone else i mean they were juz paired up in Bussaba...is Ch. 7 out of pra'eks or wat?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's not surprising. A bad character either dies or go crazy at the end. Na'ek will now have to get use to being a slave, so so use to freedom though, won't be able to blend in so well with the slaves.

All the cast are doing a good job on their role. I haven't seen the old version, other than the opening credit. I like how pra'ek wives have different characteristic. First wife, sweet and lovable (I don't understand why he would want more than this, exempting that he/his wife want a child). Second wife, always the jealousy type wants attention, keeps her evil intent hidden. If I remember correctly na'ek will be fourth wive (Strong will and straighforward, does what she think is right).

As for the pra'ek for this lakorn...the only channel 7 actor that I see would fit would be Poh N. But he has his lakorns line up for him. Num would be good too but he's a free agent so he goes from channel to channel. Vee, he actually looks good in this era. The cast is pretty well picked, they're doing a good job so far. This lakorn seem very heartaching, I feel sad for the first wive cause when the wives start piling up she'll feel neglected, pra'ek has no time for her. Na'ek has to work until her parents find money to buy her back, she'll have to get use to the slave lifestyle, obey rules which she's not accustom to.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
May will play one of pra'ek wives. I don't know who Som is playing though.

As for the four girls next to Som and May...Haha. They have tanning lotion on. The majority of the slaves in this lakorn have tanning lotion to make them look dirty and like they've been in the sun all day.

vina_lek

someone must've really like yui & kob in mae pra toranee to have them playing opposing each other again. i'm sure they'll do a really good job.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
someone must've really like yui & kob in mae pra toranee to have them playing opposing each other again. i'm sure they'll do a really good job.
They were also in Mon Rak Look thung, which their acted as cousin and close friends..Great start for the 1st episode.