Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

cecilia

Staff member
woohooo. those caps looks so good.. she look like she's gonna kick some butt in here but yet a bit weak b/c of her social status :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They made Kob dark because she's a slave. Supposedly when you're a slave you work outside alot and get sun tan so you would appeal darker than those royal/rich people who stays in the house and get fan all day.

Hmm...how can a man make time to spend with all those wives? Haha. Can't wait to see this one. Four more days to go.

maijune

SarNie Adult
this is the first time that kob have two lakorns on air at the same time right...

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched the preview and it looks good...hopefully more interesting than her current one!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This reminds me of Nang Barb... Guys during those periods had so many wives! My friend has a grandfather that has about 5-6 wives and my grandfather had 3 wives... They all had a mysterious death. What people would do to just be #1.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL....Dang I never thought of that harman...just realized..Hey is it maybe becuz he use to be a low class until he got married to Pok and became rich..?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn out right now in Thailand? If it's so than Kob's lakorns SYS and NT are back to back.
For about a week they will be back to back.
nang Tard premiers next week March 10.
SYS ends on the 13th.

For Kob fans, for a week they get Kob from monday to thursday.