Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

Rakniran

I'm so glad that p'ek is Vee.
Vee is so much better looking then por.

This wil be a good remake.Vee/Kob

I can't wait to see this lakorn.I luv
period lakorn.Luv the clothing style and hair i guess.lol

First wife is the good one,but she took n'ek daughter though cus her child die during birth.
Yeah,sad lakorn.

I have the old verison of Monrude/liki..
I can upload it if,someone want to see this lkaorn and request it.
Request at lakorn section or pm and i will upload for those that want to see the old version.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did n'eng die at the end or something? My aunt was watching it and I saw some parts...at that time, I wasn't into Thai's lakorns.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Doesn't look like a lot of sweet scene between the pranang.. and gosh the pr'ek's character .. what a player
I can't stand seeing Kob in this role.. it look like another Doy Reung Atitarn :(

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i am not sure if I can watch this, it may be too much drama for me to handle... besides, doesn't look like there will be a lot of sweet scens between pra'nang.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awww....the old version was soo sad...thanks 4 sharing the clip...

Rakniran

no,n'ek didnt die at the end.
P'ek promise to not have a wife to n'ek
I think they end up togethr again.
He luv her again. Then it end with him sitting there with her promising her that he will not have a wife again.He stop.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
VEE N KOB AGAIN..WOW...P VEE HE ARITE IGUESS HIS ACTING IS GETTING BETTA N KOB SHE VERY PRETTY CNA'T WAIY..I THINK POR IS ARITE..HE JUX FIX THE ROLE BEING FUNNY TAT ALL.. TAT WAT I THINK

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward for this. I've never seen Kob as the ugly n'eng. I heard people said Kob's still looking pretty as n'tang. I start to like Kob and Vee. Vee's getting handsome every day too.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree with you. Vee and Kob (as n'Tard) look really nice here. I have to agree with few of you that Vee is getting up there too. He's cute. I thought he was cute when he first came out and played opposite Jib. Another lakorn to look forward to see in the future....hopefully soon too.