Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I love Kob but...I agree there was no sparks there between Kob and Vee in BRR, although I think it's partially because of the lack of comunication/interaction between pra'nang, not much screen time. Vee's character was too into his family and Kob was too into her revenge. Same with when they starr together in Duen Dued, Kob was busy chasing drug dealers and Vee was busy solving crime. Haha. I think this one will be the same, cause Vee will be occupy by his other 4 wives! Kob being the servant would be busy doing chores. -_-

I'm not in favor of Vee being pra'ek in this lakorn cause he's had already worked with the actresses (Kob, Yui, Pok), I would like to see Arnus for a change.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
what!?!?! not por no more??? oh well, from reading pr'ek's description, I don't want por playing this kind of role...I would hate him...I think vee will do well in this role, not saying I like seeing him in this role or he's bad like the character, just saying he's a good actor and will pull it off...and since my feelings for him and por are different, whether he plays a good role, a dumb role or a jack ass role, I'd still love him...but I love por TOO! much [more] to be seeing him play this kinda role...
and, WHAT THE HELL IS PR'EK DOING WITH FIVE WIVES? so if this is a period lakorn, does that mean there's gonna be a kid's generation?

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
if it will be the remark of likit and monradee lakorn

well : Likit is a jaokhun who have already three wives before the n'ek become his wife too... Even thought with all thoses wiwes he still hasn't the children.

As for the n'ek, her parents sell her nearly to the neighbor of the pr'ek mansion where the man is very evil and took advantage in every slaves girls where he bought from their parents... But the luky was that before the parent's n'ek sell her to them, they went to the pr'ek mansion first but the first wife said that they didn't need any slave anymore After that she heard from one of her slad that the n"ek will sell her to the neightboor, by pity she buy the n'ek from her parents...

After that, when the pr'ek saw her for the first time, he fell in love with her and tried to get her but she refused until the second wife who tried to take his attention, found one of her cousin and ask the pr'"ek took her as the third wives, and after that lying to him that the girl was pregnant and then losing the baby later...

Having no choice the first wife will use the same idea than the second wife by asking the nek to be the 4st wives... well after that the pr'ek got a good time with her and she ended up pregnant... But the problem was that the first be pregnant either... Well several month later, the n'ek older brother come to meet her at night by telling her that her mother was sick and need money, well of course she doesn't have money but only the necklage that the pr'ek gave her by asking to keep it forever, well she decided to give it to her brother and too bad the 3st wives saw them and went directly to tell the pr'ek that she went to meet her lover and gave necklage to him... by hearding that he ordered his slave and bit her hardly and never want to see her again, the first wife tried to help her but he doesn't want to listen anything.

Some month later, the pr'ek went to somewhere for several days, and at night the n'ek and the first wife gave both their baby where the second wife hope that the first wife's baby died... Well as her wish the baby's died, and one of the servant propose to the first wife that the n'ek gave birth to a baby girl, since the baby is the pr'ek baby why not lying to him that the baby was the first wife baby and she will have a good life than staying with her slave mother. The first wife accept the proposition and the n'ek too by swearing that she keep the secret until the end of her life...

Well after that so many thing happened to her until the pr'ek found out that the lover was in reality her older brother...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
oh my god! Definitly I don't want to p'num to take his role. It such a stupid and dump p'ek. I can't seem to stand watch P' num have other slave beat Kob. Oh no no!!!! thanks god!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
this lakorn sound too dramatic
i might skip this one

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i will definately skip this one too because i don't like this type of lakorn...even i do like the cast in there...it will be kob's first lakorn that i don't watch...

nolee

sarNie Adult
i don't think that Joy s would be in a lakorn where she is second to someone else...i mean she didnt even want to play second to herself...lol
haha! that made me laugh out loud literally, it's true. I love Joy S., she's a great actress & I always wanted her to work alongside Kob but I don't think it's gonna happen. This lakorn sounds sooo interesting & dramatic, I LIKE!! Hopefully Vee cuts his hair by the time they start shooting, I don't think his hairstyle is going to fit the Jao position.. And hopefully Kob & Vee will have more chemistry together unlike BRR..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
more cast...i think they play second generation

bebe tunchanok
may orrawansa
som tunsinee
off chanapol
benz manunya

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
haha! that made me laugh out loud literally, it's true. I love Joy S., she's a great actress & I always wanted her to work alongside Kob but I don't think it's gonna happen. This lakorn sounds sooo interesting & dramatic, I LIKE!! Hopefully Vee cuts his hair by the time they start shooting, I don't think his hairstyle is going to fit the Jao position.. And hopefully Kob & Vee will have more chemistry together unlike BRR..
Me too, I want Kob and Joy to play as sisters in a lakorn. But I Guess not. Well at least I get to see Pok and Kob together and Vee already did cut off his hair from his recent pics. He looks okay

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Dina Diana be in here too May says she be 1 out of the 5 wives so meaning peak have 5 wives anyways kob and vee dont have chemistry together dont match each other I think lakorn if u going to watch it at least the peak and neak are look good or make a nice couple but vee and kob its a no no she better with num sornram

nolee

sarNie Adult
Me too, I want Kob and Joy to play as sisters in a lakorn. But I Guess not. Well at least I get to see Pok and Kob together and Vee already did cut off his hair from his recent pics. He looks okay
yes, I always wanted to see Joy & Kob play as sisters. When I was little I thought they were the same person ahaha. They do kinda resemble eachother, I guess it was the teeth that confused me. Then I even thought they were twins cause I saw a poster of them posing together like years and years ago. & Vee cut his hair?!?! I wanna see this! Anyone got a pic?

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
i liked the old version better. no one gets to be together. the two guys that fight over the good girl, they become a monk at the end of the lakorn. but the older version is so sad. my watch it and i cried nearly the end part.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
is this the same lakorn as aya ruk cuz in the end dom and chai who fought over oum became monks too