Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
From the lastest interview from Vee, he will be the pra'ek for this lakorn with five actress, he stated 3 but the other two are anonymous...it will be a two generation lakorn...

1. Kob Suvanant
2. Pok (I think Pok Piyathida)
3. Yui Jiranan

They will start shooting in the beginning of January so anything can happen between the process.

maijune

SarNie Adult
another vee and kob...kung dang really does love to have kob pushes vee...but i like it though...don't mind vee...i like him too...anyways...what's the storyline to this one..any summary?

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
WELL, AT FIRST I THOUGHT THEY CHOOSE P'NUM, BUT AFTER ALL VEE IS. THAT'S OK I KIND OF DON'T WANT P'NUM TO PLAY AS JAO KHUN ANYWAY. BECAUSE WHAT I HEARD FROM THE OLD VERSION THAT JAO KHUN WILL HAVE PEOPLE BEAT UP E-YEN MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE HE THE KIND OF P'EK THAT ANYBODY CAN BLOW ANYTHING INTO HIS EAR. AND I DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF P'EK. I DON'T WANT TO SEE P'NUM DO THAT TO KOB. SO, I'M FINE WITH VEE.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yui 1st time being nrai wow many ch7 neak doing nrai roles like chompoo araya glad to see some changing

maijune

SarNie Adult
Who's Pok? Is this the Pok who played with Arnus? Anyways, what's her role...first wife?

yeah pok's last lakorn was with Arnus and her role in this new lakorn is vee's first wife (khun ying)...the only wife that is legally married to vee...

and i heard joy s would be in this lakorn too...she will be working with ch7...not sure though...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
yeah pok's last lakorn was with Arnus and her role in this new lakorn is vee's first wife (khun ying)...the only wife that is legally married to vee...

and i heard joy s would be in this lakorn too...she will be working with ch7...not sure though...

I don't mind Joy S. it would be cool to see her work along side Kob and Pok too.

i think i remember this being really twisted somehow... nang'ek was always crying. :eek: i hope kob's not playing this... it'll be too sad esp. since kob is a damn good cryer!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This will be Kob and Yui's third project that they work in together, first "Mae Pra Toranee" mini series, "Mon Rak Luk Toong" and then this one (the cast is not permanent yet though).

As for Joy S. she was contact to do a lakorn for channel 7. Rumors about her starting in this lakorn but it was only assumption from one of the reporters.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i don't think that Joy s would be in a lakorn where she is second to someone else...i mean she didnt even want to play second to herself...lol