Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is really bugging me now. I want to watch it, but I can't stand Vee & Yui's character... I want them to find out the truth!!

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
The way that Yao Khun treated Yen, I don't think she should give go back to loving him at the end, becuz that BASTARD doesn't deserve a second chance..Still, it's also Kob's fault becuz she shouted out loud and told her brother to hurry up and ran away, and he came to see her in the night...I would think that she is having an affair too...Well, I think that they shouldn't even get together at the end..

Kob told her bro not to run. She said he ran b/c he was scare. I kinda don't like it now b/c Vee already have a kid but he is still going to marry Benz. I hate Vee in here for being stupid and not listen to Kob's explanation.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Kob told her bro not to run. She said he ran b/c he was scare. I kinda don't like it now b/c Vee already have a kid but he is still going to marry Benz. I hate Vee in here for being stupid and not listen to Kob's explanation.
U right..Vee doesn't listen to anyone. All he did was true what yui and the slaves said.. i missed some part yesterday night..I have to catch some today..Although why i don't understand this lakorn

katym21004

sarNie Egg
I've never seen the original Nang Tard... But do they ever find out that she never had an affair? Does she have anymore kids????????

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it was a guest apperance for like 1min of the lakorn
lol noo she's not a guest star, but she's playing the grown up version of "La Or" the little girl whose always following Kob. That guy that came back with Vee and was starring at her is gonna end up with her. Bebe will grow up and end up liking him too; according to the old version. Then La Or will accept Khun Ying Yam's proposal of becoming Vee's 5th Wife, so she won't hurt Bebe, but Bebe finds out that Tape or whatever that guy name is likes La Or so she tries to help them out. Then she'll meet someone else .... in the old version the guy was played by Num the one that ends up with Bebe's character "Khun Deang"

I've never seen the original Nang Tard... But do they ever find out that she never had an affair? Does she have anymore kids????????
They find out because her brother brings the necklace back to "Tai Tua" and then tells khun ying yam and she tells tan jao khun and he takes her back as a wife tells her he loves her and will never have another. They don't have anymore kids

Ugh, I love Pok I'm gonna feel bad for her in the end cause all his love will be going towards Yen.

cecilia

Staff member
man, it still sad seeing her getting beat up .. La is already grown up but the daughter is still a toddler and 2nd generation p'ek seem to be in his 17 + years. I hope he wont' have one two many hearts like thun jao khun :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Man, I think I'm gonna wait for the next generation. The current generation is too mess up for my liking. I remember in the old version it was awful too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man, it still sad seeing her getting beat up .. La is already grown up but the daughter is still a toddler and 2nd generation p'ek seem to be in his 17 + years. I hope he wont' have one two many hearts like thun jao khun :lol:
- He won't lol he's gonna try to go after la or even if she pushes him away. His love is real :lol:

Man, I think I'm gonna wait for the next generation. The current generation is too mess up for my liking. I remember in the old version it was awful too.
-LOL probably by next week it'll be fully 2nd generation.

katym21004

sarNie Egg
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION I'M DYING TO FIND OUT...

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
^ haha if you read carefully KhoOnxNouxWanxJai did answered your question. just scroll up and you'll see. ^_^

[quote date='Apr 23 2008, 09:54 AM']They find out because her brother brings the necklace back to "Tai Tua" and then tells khun ying yam and she tells tan jao khun and he takes her back as a wife tells her he loves her and will never have another. They don't have anymore kids
Ugh, I love Pok I'm gonna feel bad for her in the end cause all his love will be going towards Yen.[/quote]