Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Did Kob get pregnant yet or just Pok? Poor Pok she going to lose her baby but then again she will have Kob 's baby anyway. That mean Vee's going to love Pok more when he found that Pok had a kid for him.. This is getting sad

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Did Kob get pregnant yet or just Pok? Poor Pok she going to lose her baby but then again she will have Kob 's baby anyway. That mean Vee's going to love Pok more when he found that Pok had a kid for him.. This is getting sad
They both got pregnant.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In episode 7, Kob's pregnant first, then there comes signs that Pok is pregnant.

Dude I really admire Khun Ying Yam as a character because if it were me I would have left the mofo and been like now you can marry any girl you like and try to have as many kids you want; I wouldn't stand to be in a marriage like that; If I'm going to have only you, you should have only me also! =.=
I would be the same. But Khun Ying Yam did approve of the second wife, which of course will lead Jao Khun to think that if the second wife can't give him a child then he has the rights to get a another wife and Khun Ying Yam wouldn't mind because it's for her own good (her parts in which keeping her husband happy).

Let's just say the dude thinks more about his wanting, rather than the feelings of all his wives (he doesn't see them suffering, they're pathetically begging for his affection, although each wife shows it differently).

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know Bunmee is in the antagonist side, but she has such a cute face! When I look at her face, it just makes my face smile along with!

Khun Ying, nor, Khun Ying. All she can eat are sour stuff. I blame her for not taking care of her body, unlike Yen. What was Yui doing in today's episode? Was she gambling? O__o

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm hating Khun Ying right now! Omg! No wonder her kid is going to die! Jesus! yen and your husband wants the best for you! You want nothing for yourself! Then you go and take Yen's daughter! Shame!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I also dislike that old lady! Chung son gun nak nah! Omg! She gets on my nerves!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In episode 7, Kob's pregnant first, then there comes signs that Pok is pregnant.
I would be the same. But Khun Ying Yam did approve of the second wife, which of course will lead Jao Khun to think that if the second wife can't give him a child then he has the rights to get a another wife and Khun Ying Yam wouldn't mind because it's for her own good (her parts in which keeping her husband happy).

Let's just say the dude thinks more about his wanting, rather than the feelings of all his wives (he doesn't see them suffering, they're pathetically begging for his affection, although each wife shows it differently).
Yeah I know lol but I was just saying if it were me, I agree with the all begging for attention.

I'm hating Khun Ying right now! Omg! No wonder her kid is going to die! Jesus! yen and your husband wants the best for you! You want nothing for yourself! Then you go and take Yen's daughter! Shame!
LOL kristy but she didn't take it it was suggested! and bleh can't really blame her for the food crap cause thats how most pregnant women are, but in Khun Ying Yam's case it's kind of obvious that she'll lose the baby because I mean it gives it a storyline.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Now that Yen is pregnant she doesn't get the attention like Khun Ying Yam, which is kinda sad. To see it is like "if your going to become pregnant, why have you pulled me into this situation." Now it seem Yen has no purpose (but of course she does, cause when KYY child died, they're going to take her child).

Khun Ying Yam didn't take the child by force only by suggestion (from the old lady servant) but for her to even agree to it, it's find kinda selfish that's not the word I'm looking for though (but I see why Jao Khun and Khun Ying Yam are so fit for each other, they're kinda arrogant). From the beginning seem like they (Khun Ying Yam and her servant) just played Yen. The old lady especially, she wants everything for Khun Ying Yam so she spoils her by giving her anything she wants (just like finding Yen as a child bearer). Ahh...I think I'm just getting hype up because people seem so ungrateful toward Yen (after all she's just a slave to everyone's eyes).

La-Orn is a darling, one scene in episode 8 she shield Yen so that Salee's slave couldn't beat her up. She's cute, funny thing is she's the only kid slave in this lakorn.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Khun Ying Yam has the attention from everyone, but still is not as important as the attention from her husband thought. Plus Jao Khun do give attention to Yen too. He cares about her when she pregnant too, just that Khun Ying Yam was the last one pregnant that why he still with her. And most pregnant women often has short temper, Kid Noi Jai like Khun Ying Yam. Also I don't think Yen is a child bearer for anyone. She has the child for herself even thought later she will give to Khun Ying Yam, but later she claimed back right so what is the point of giving to Khun Ying Yam at the first place. I wouldn't give because if I know I still want it, I say if she gives because she is loyal I don't think it so loyal because she is going to claim it back so Khun Ying Yam just helping her raise her daughter. I feel sorry for Yen that she doesn't have a choice, but not as much as for Khun Ying Yam that she has to put up with her husband needs, and all his wives.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Khun Ying Yam has the attention from everyone, but still is not as important as the attention from her husband thought. Plus Jao Khun do give attention to Yen too. He cares about her when she pregnant too, just that Khun Ying Yam was the last one pregnant that why he still with her. And most pregnant women often has short temper, Kid Noi Jai like Khun Ying Yam. Also I don't think Yen is a child bearer for anyone. She has the child for herself even thought later she will give to Khun Ying Yam, but later she claimed back right so what is the point of giving to Khun Ying Yam at the first place. I wouldn't give because if I know I still want it, I say if she gives because she is loyal I don't think it so loyal because she is going to claim it back so Khun Ying Yam just helping her raise her daughter. I feel sorry for Yen that she doesn't have a choice, but not as much as for Khun Ying Yam that she has to put up with her husband needs, and all his wives.
Why isn't see a child bearer? Khun Ying Yam and the other two wife couldn't get pregnant. So it's like their trying to find a person to give birth to a child of Jao Khun (they were so desperate they didn't even care if the women was a slave, as long as she could bear child). Of course Yen is having the child for herself but most of all because it was under the request of Jao Khun and Khun Ying Yam (peer pressure).

When Yen's pregnant she still have to do her daily chores (Jao Khun nor Khun Ying Yam doesn't even put a stop to it if they really cared), so I don't think people really care about Yen's pregnancy (Yen's child is threaten so many times) no one really does anyone about it, other than Yen defending for herself like a mother dog protecting her unborn, ON HER OWN. Khun Ying Yam and Jao Khun's affection is show publicly, while Yen and Jao Khun's affection are shown privately, they're not equally treated. I just find the husband and wife ungrateful right now because of so much attack from the bad people and no one to protect Yen, there's so many gossip from the servants, do they really have to hear it from Yen to believe that people are bothering her?

Episode 8 really made me want to attack the screen. I think Khun Ying Yam will loose her baby because of her sin. Dragging the half willing Yen into this mess in the beginning.

Yen won't claim the child as her own because Khun Ying Yam and the old servant made Yen promise to keep the secret till her death. So even if Yen wants to say the child is her, she can't, she has to oblige to that promise. That's why in the ending credit you see her trying to reach out to her child from afar. I think it was wrong from them to use Yen's vulnerability against her. Of course mothers wants best for the child, so she can't say no when given an offer to make her child live a better life.

I know Bunmee is in the antagonist side, but she has such a cute face! When I look at her face, it just makes my face smile along with!

Khun Ying, nor, Khun Ying. All she can eat are sour stuff. I blame her for not taking care of her body, unlike Yen. What was Yui doing in today's episode? Was she gambling? O__o

Funny thing is that Bunmee has nothing to do but go around exploring. Haha. When the fifth wife comes in, I wonder what she will do to keep herself occupy.

I think Salee (Yui) is getting rid of her stress by gambling.

cecilia

Staff member
i feel sad for YEN .. it's gonna be so hard to see her child be taken away like that. The elder lady is pissing me off too .. she's the one that suggest the idea and say that YEN will give up the child if she ask for it. How sad .. and then she went off to ask YEN and to have her to sorta agree to it is even more sad .. TOO SAD for me to accept the truth ..

max

sarNie Elites
I enjoy reading people's comments, considering that I have not yet watched this lakorn. Seems to be getting very interesting!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
which version do you guys like better?

This is my first time watching this version of Nang Tard .. but heard the other was good as well.

But honestly i don't feel like watching the old version cause of the old casts they have. So glad that this one is good and not dragging yet!!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Does anybody know when this lakorn will end and how many epsides it consist of?
I don’t know how many episodes yet but I’m sure depending on the rating. If good then this lakorn might long because channel 7 likes to do that.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Khun Yim still has this feeling against Yam because deep down in her heart she knows that her husband loves Yam.....and doesn't matters what she does...that won't change.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Khun Yim still has this feeling against Yam because deep down in her heart she knows that her husband loves Yam.....and doesn't matters what she does...that won't change.
What really? I never noticed that lol if he loved yam then why did he marry yim??

I think this lakorn is gonna have close to 13-15 episodes; most ch7 period lakorns are like that;

Khun Yim as Pok's older sister..or do you mean Yen and you just made a typo?? because I haven't seen too much of Pok's older sister to see that she doesn't like Pok...or to even think there was anything going on between Pok and her husband...