Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Okay. So SOM will be playing
the grown up version of La-Orn (the little girl that always hang around Kob).

Me too :( Som is really cute. I wish she'd get to be the second couple in a lot of lakorns I see her in.
Thank god she's not bad though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Good point but I don't think that was the case. Remember Vee's character was married to Pok's character for two years. That's why he kept asking her when she was gonna have a kid for him. For your point to be true, Vee's character should have been married to all the wives at the same time period and not two years apart, and however long it took him to get the third wife.
yeah but the thing is it takes a married couple sometimes at least a year; and he started stressing about having a baby lol so when he asked for another wife that made pok more stressed; and stress lessen the chances of getting pregnant; so it made the possibility even more impossible when he started having more wives;

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Today's episode is good! Yui is so evil. She frighten when she went to... Do that "thing" to Kob... I don't want to ruin for those that haven't seen it.lol. Vee and Kob should talk more. At first I didn't want to believe about the... The Khun Ying too.lol. Poor Yui she has to be a widow now :( .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;adfjdlkf jasdf I can't wait until tmr's episode omfreakinggawsh; I'm was so happy when I found out Pok was pregnant; but TT.TT I don't want her baby to die ='( and I was like dude slap that mofo when Vee in the beginning was like "She's playing hard to get because she knows I love her that's why she's playing hard to get." I was like beetech` LOL I wanted to cry for Pok :( she must've felt so hurt I know how it makes me feel when My hubby says stuff like "baby do you feel uncomfortable about me still having feelings for my first love." It's like dudeeeeeeeee; but I just put on a face and pretend I understand.. I do but it's still hurts; and I was like ugh; when vee also said "Who cares if she's sick I still got you right." I was like what; in pok's shoes I would've been thinking "I'm some kind of backup" man i'd chop his nuts off while he's asleep';

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Chheeecchh! I know! That line was like... omg/ You're saying it right in fron out your wife. And get over yourself, man! She's sick! She's not playing hard to get <_< . You're lucky she's having a kid for you. From now forth, there's goona be some sad moments T_T.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chheeecchh! I know! That line was like... omg/ You're saying it right in fron out your wife. And get over yourself, man! She's sick! She's not playing hard to get <_< . You're lucky she's having a kid for you. From now forth, there's goona be some sad moments T_T.

I know I felt so bad for Pok I was wanting to cry with her; ugh; and it's so freaking retarded how he acted all spoiled and shiet about Kob being sick throwing tantrum like Pok is his mom' =x

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yeah but the thing is it takes a married couple sometimes at least a year; and he started stressing about having a baby lol so when he asked for another wife that made pok more stressed; and stress lessen the chances of getting pregnant; so it made the possibility even more impossible when he started having more wives;
that very true

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;adfjdlkf jasdf I can't wait until tmr's episode omfreakinggawsh; I'm was so happy when I found out Pok was pregnant; but TT.TT I don't want her baby to die ='( and I was like dude slap that mofo when Vee in the beginning was like "She's playing hard to get because she knows I love her that's why she's playing hard to get." I was like beetech` LOL I wanted to cry for Pok :( she must've felt so hurt I know how it makes me feel when My hubby says stuff like "baby do you feel uncomfortable about me still having feelings for my first love." It's like dudeeeeeeeee; but I just put on a face and pretend I understand.. I do but it's still hurts; and I was like ugh; when vee also said "Who cares if she's sick I still got you right." I was like what; in pok's shoes I would've been thinking "I'm some kind of backup" man i'd chop his nuts off while he's asleep';
Yeap, I agreed felt sorry for her too. and I also don't want her child to die. I believe she should at least has some happiness. She had many sadness already, but yet she still had to go through more. And It is hurt when I know that the person I love have other women too. Really admire Khun Ying Yam that she can still stand her husband with that many wives and he seems to love other wife more than her. I am a selfish person I can't stand it when a man has more then one wives.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
watching this..it makes me like yui as an actress....she can really take an evil role and act it out...she scares the crap out of me...makes me feel lucky that i was not living back at time...great actress but lately not getting a lot of great storylines in lakorns...except this one..she's really good

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I find Jao Khun attitude annoying in that part you gals mention...he's a jacka$$. Can't believe Pok let him sleep with her after the conversation, I would had slap him. Or like KhoOnxNouxWanxJa mention, chop his nuts off. I don't really think he wants a child rather than he's just horny. Feel bad for all the trouble Yen and Khun Ying Yam have to go through just to please the spoil brat.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude I really admire Khun Ying Yam as a character because if it were me I would have left the mofo and been like now you can marry any girl you like and try to have as many kids you want; I wouldn't stand to be in a marriage like that; If I'm going to have only you, you should have only me also! =.=