Nang Sib Song

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
So what happened to Chatree why wasn't he in the lakorn...you know I thought he died or something...but I know now that's not true lol....

In the old version didnt' they eat like watermelon or something...I think in the old version they made it out like the mother really love the girls and wanted to raise them but the real story of Nang Sip Song the yak mother actually raised them to eat....

yak

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
So what happened to Chatree why wasn't he in the lakorn...you know I thought he died or something...but I know now that's not true lol....

In the old version didnt' they eat like watermelon or something...I think in the old version they made it out like the mother really love the girls and wanted to raise them but the real story of Nang Sip Song the yak mother actually raised them to eat....
[post="101868"][/post]​
yes! thats true... there was alot of stuff they add..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
You know how they have an opening ceremony to pray to the ghost and so forth so they can make the lakorn and ask to use the area and so forth...? Well yea...Chatree happened to not pray (because he wasn't there) and when they were about to finish filming the lakorn he got possessed and went crazy and had to be hospitalized...And its very true...Felt bad for him too..Wish he was in it...But anyways yea...And plus he was over working himself...

yak

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
You know how they have an opening ceremony to pray to the ghost and so forth so they can make the lakorn and ask to use the area and so forth...? Well yea...Chatree happened to not pray (because he wasn't there) and when they were about to finish filming the lakorn he got possessed and went crazy and had to be hospitalized...And its very true...Felt bad for him too..Wish he was in it...But anyways yea...And plus he was over working himself...
[post="101914"][/post]​
omg! my mom always tell me that. before they make a movie they always do the ceremony first. hmm.. poor guy.. i believe her now... lol..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeah in the old version, I could see that the mother really love girls and show care for them. I like the old version more, the facial expressions were better too.

Oh, it kind of sad that chatree is not in there, but it was okay.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep..That's why they always do a ceremony before the lakorn..But yea...Sucks so bad how Chatree isn't in it..Thats why I don't even want to bring it out and watch it...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lol...yeah they do that to ease the spirits or something and for blessings...but he got possess wow shocking...I think Saksit is okay though cuz I love the old version although Chatree would have been a better pr'ek...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But I do admit the old version is alot better then the new version...Even though I don't like Saksit lol...But its better...And if Chatree was still in it it would be 10x's better...

anjos

I want to see the new vision..... I had the old one.... but stilll want to see the new one to see if it good or not..... anyone have it......the new one????

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
I want to see the new vision..... I had the old one.... but stilll want to see the new one to see if it good or not..... anyone have it......the new one????
[post="119538"][/post]​
Did you mean the one Bee and Boy played together?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ the sequel . . Prah Suton Monorea. .

I'm not sure if they have it, but try www.ekosantime.com

if not, try sarN. . but try sarN first tho. .

anjos said:
I dont really know the n'ke and p'ke name.....I only saw a little from youtube....unless there is another new one that come out.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kggC6_Cd_rs...ng%20sib%20song
^ yep! that's bee and boy's version. .

bee's and boy's version is the latest one right?

anjos

untinnu said:
^ the sequel . . Prah Suton Monorea. .

I'm not sure if they have it, but try www.ekosantime.com

if not, try sarN. . but try sarN first tho. .

anjos said:
I dont really know the n'ke and p'ke name.....I only saw a little from youtube....unless there is another new one that come out.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kggC6_Cd_rs...ng%20sib%20song
^ yep! that's bee and boy's version. .
bee's and boy's version is the latest one right?
[post="140425"][/post]​
thank you...... anyone knowss where I can get it at..... or who have it... someone please upload it...... really want to see it.... or anyone have it and want to sell it..... I'll buy it.......

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
thank you...... anyone knowss where I can get it at..... or who have it... someone please upload it...... really want to see it.... or anyone have it and want to sell it..... I'll buy it.......

They have the one in Khmer Audio for sell at ekomsantime.com But if you are looking for thai audio.. I don't know :unsure:

anjos

Khatiya said:
They have the one in Khmer Audio for sell at ekomsantime.com But if you are looking for thai audio.. I don't know :unsure:
[post="141177"][/post]​

yeah... I'm looking for thai audio..... but thanks...... I know Saifah...... most of the verison is much better....I had the old verison too... but just want to see he new verison...... that's alll......

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I go for the old one..For the nang rai..The new one she's just too fake looking and her acting sucks...The old one she was so much better..