Nang Sib Song w/ENG SUBS

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Maybe it's just me but i dont see any subs on there. And yes I just noticed that Mia07 is you on youtube...lolx...thanks girly...!

mia07

Introvert
LOL. That's why you have to read more in the description. =)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh my gosh, I didn't know either. I am super excited to watch the whole thing! Awesome!

mia07

Introvert
So are you still going to contine? You should, maybe it will help out the Thai entertainment up with the Chinese historical ones. =D
I already planned to sub the whole boran, including the sequel, too. But, not sure if I will be able to post up the
whole movie, though I would like people to enjoy it. I want and may plan to sub the other borans, too. =)

fun

Expired Sarnie
-ohMAIVdarlin' that is very sweet of you. I hope you do continue. Good luck! =D

mia07

Introvert
-ohMAIVdarlin' that is very sweet of you. I hope you do continue. Good luck! =D
Thanks! Subbing takes a lot of time, especially trying to sub a boran.
But, hopefully, I can do it. I know there are many people who likes watching
borans as much as me, but only understands a few Thai or none, so I want them
to be able to enjoy it and not be clueless at what they're watching. =)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thanks! Subbing takes a lot of time, especially trying to sub a boran.
But, hopefully, I can do it. I know there are many people who likes watching
borans as much as me, but only understands a few Thai or none, so I want them
to be able to enjoy it and not be clueless at what they're watching. =)
Maybe we should start a boran subbing team lolz...Not any of the newer series but maybe some old borans.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Old boran lakorns would be awesome. I don't watch any of the new ones, SO lame! Most of them. :rolleyes: But too bad I don't know any THAI. But that'd be a great idea thugh. :) GOODLUCK!

mia07

Introvert
BabeeLaiLai, girl, you're too funny. Start a boran subbing team, eh? LOL. It's possible.
It will just take a lot of time out of your daily life and alot of patience, too.
I had a few help here and there. It was hard to sub the narration part though, partially, because
they used metaphors and I'm not Thai, myself. I had help, too. But yeah, I'm going to sub
Nang Sib Song and Prasuton-Manora and it will take a while. Thanks for the appreciation!
Sorry if any of the translations are wrong - like I said, I'm not Thai, but only understand a bit. =)