Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I finally finished this lakorn this past weekend and noticed there's a lot of good songs in the last episode! Does anyone know that song that was playing in the background when Tye returned home after missing Noon at the airport?? It was during the end of episode 12, here's the you tube link: Episode 12 The song begins at 6:27, also the song where they were saying goodbye to each other by the lake: Episode 13 song begins at 2:34 . If anyone can upload these songs I would super duper appreciate it!!

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile

Malay

sarNie Egg
I know this is an old thread... but I just found it! Firstly, thanks so much to mintwix for posting so much info and lots of pics of P'Nun and P'Tye! They are pretty much my favorite lakorn couple. I wish they'll have a chance to work together soon. ;) I've watched Nang Sao Pah Kee Rew soooo many times- I won't ever tire of it. Absolutely love them in Muer Dok Ruk Barn, too. They're soo good together, great chemistry. Natural and sweet.

Oh, and as for P'Tye not thinking P'Nun is pretty- I don't think that's completely true. Maybe he means P'Nun is not the ideal Thai beauty, not what a lot of people would consider a pretty nang'ek to be: fair skin, tiny, and feminine and traditional. Because on Ratree Samosorn, you can hear him clearly say "Suay, krup. Suay mak." at the photos they show of P'Nun. He even makes P'Nun blush a little and she slaps his arm playfully. So he's praised her personality and inner beauty AND her physical beauty. I totally would support them hooking up in real life. :D If only P'Top and Rita/Yard/whoever else P'Tye is linked to at the moment, was not an obstacle. :p J/K!

Anyhoo, thanks so much to everyone who has contributed to this thread! It was really awesome looking through it all. Hope there are those who still love Poo and Ngamtha as much as I do!

MV

myx

sArNieZ
i've watch this lakorn when it's still airing. i can't believe i didn't leave a comment for this lakorn. anyway. this is a great lakorn. tye was very cute in here. the ending was very cute.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I know this is an old thread... but I just found it! Firstly, thanks so much to mintwix for posting so much info and lots of pics of P'Nun and P'Tye! They are pretty much my favorite lakorn couple. I wish they'll have a chance to work together soon. ;) I've watched Nang Sao Pah Kee Rew soooo many times- I won't ever tire of it. Absolutely love them in Muer Dok Ruk Barn, too. They're soo good together, great chemistry. Natural and sweet.

Oh, and as for P'Tye not thinking P'Nun is pretty- I don't think that's completely true. Maybe he means P'Nun is not the ideal Thai beauty, not what a lot of people would consider a pretty nang'ek to be: fair skin, tiny, and feminine and traditional. Because on Ratree Samosorn, you can hear him clearly say "Suay, krup. Suay mak." at the photos they show of P'Nun. He even makes P'Nun blush a little and she slaps his arm playfully. So he's praised her personality and inner beauty AND her physical beauty. I totally would support them hooking up in real life. :D If only P'Top and Rita/Yard/whoever else P'Tye is linked to at the moment, was not an obstacle. :p J/K!

Anyhoo, thanks so much to everyone who has contributed to this thread! It was really awesome looking through it all. Hope there are those who still love Poo and Ngamtha as much as I do!

MV
HAHAH It seemed like ages ago. This is one of my all time favorite lakorns. And you're welcome. :)