Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
serious actors don't rely on their looks...hehehe...
Exactly. When I have time, I think I will translate some of her recent interviews. Seriously. Getting to know her, I'm not disappointed. She's beautiful, but she's also intelligent.

Edit: I mean. In her interviews they question her about her looks and the type of nang aek roles she gets. Her answers are straightforward. On tp of that, I like how she's not so insecure. She's a good sport.

ps Just to add cherry on top. She won the the title for Slimming 2007 Best Smart.

Full list of Titles.
- Slimming Best Figure (รูปร่างดี สมส่วน): �พนเค้� เขมนิจ จามิ�รณ์ aka PANCAKE
- Slimming Best Style (�ต่ง�ายดี): ตอง ภัครมัย โปตระนันทน์ AKA TONG
- Slimming Best Look (สดใส ร่าเริง): ขวั� อุษามณี ไวทยานนท์ AKA KWAN
- Slimming Best Charming (มีเสน่ห์ น่าหลงใหล): เมย์ พิช�์นา� สาขา�ร AKA MAY
- Slimming Best Smart (มีความเท่ สมาร์ท): นุ่น ศิรพันธ์ วัฒนจินดา ~ NOON ~
- Slimming Best Energetic (�ระตือรือร้น คล่อง�คล่ว): �ป้ง อรจิรา �หลมวิไล AKA PANG

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Have we been forgetting someone? >:D

We're cheating on Tye. huhu ^.^ *whistle*

ps True tomboyishness revealed.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I wish I could give more insightful or factual comments.... but I'm so lazy! :eek: :blink: ... Posting pics then.

Well, one thing. funny how they addressed the fact that they never have any scandalous news with each other. But whilie filming Meur Dok Rak Ban, they did have this one news together. But Noon handled it pretty well and so I guess it never reemerged. It was about Mai.. I guess at the time he didn;t broke up with her yet... The news wasn't that serious tho. It was just about Tye mentioning that Noon was the type of girl he likes and if he wasnt dating Mai, he would have courted Noon. Noon clarified it by saying that both Tye and her were rivals behind the films.. so Tye was just teasing her by making the news reporters ask her those kind of questions. Blah.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:eek: I'm stealing wayy tooo much! Not that I don't want to make my own wallpapers and mvs and such. :( .... but I shall see if my love last till summer. huhu

Credit to www.siraphun.com

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: I'm stealing wayy tooo much! Not that I don't want to make my own wallpapers and mvs and such. :( .... but I shall see if my love last till summer. huhu

Credit to www.siraphun.com

I love that picture of Noon with the long hair.
She is so pretty :)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awesome wallies...gosh...the tye and noon one will be going up on my desktop now! thanks mintwix!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
It's about a woman (Noon) who's pregnant and looking for her husband. The house that she comes upon is a haunted house. And she is always being warned that "they are with us. they are always w/ us even right now when we're speaking," lol blah don't really wanna spoil it. There aren't many characters in this movie.

But if you want my 2 cents. In the beginning, I was prepared to be scared, typically of course, b/c it's a ghost movie. But then, after finishing the whole movie, I find this movie more sad than horrific. Near the end, when the scene shows Noon being haunted and stuff,..you can imagine how scary it is for her to be surrounded by all those freaks of natures... all around her and stuff..it should naturally arouse a sense of fear... but I was actually pissed and angry HAH! for the poor girl who's carrying her infant child in her arms... I just wanted to yell at all of those monsters :huh: -_- and pray for her to be saved. :D Prob cuz her cries and screams were so real..like all of those monsters how dare they :loool: but it's really also the love story..or more accurately.. the love that drove the main character in her search for her husband; and her encounters w/ the haunted...that makes the movie sad.

I was watching this movie while checking my email and doing other stuff. So I didn't really get the ending about that other woman either. What was clear tho. and what makes it so sad. SPOLIER. *
Is that we found out the character that noon plays, killed herself. After she ran away from all of those monsters, she calls to a carriage carrier/something..but nobody hears her. so resting under a tree, she looks up... realizing but rejecting... that the body hung on the tree was her... she had committed suicide after she found out her husband had died and that she was actually a ghost living amongst the other ghosts and monsters... so in the end... we are given the impression that the whole movie replays itself...w/ noon always returning to the haunted house..thinking she's human and continually searching for her husband...indeed... tragic characters

Seriously. It's saaadddd. boo. lol

oh thanks...i kinda do want to watch this movie..now...
does anyone noe where i can watch it....????
thanks alot.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Tye bragging about his sweet face. ... Kidding-Kidding
so funny...i can almost believe it though w/ tye's comment about noon's looks...hehehe...i can almost imagine his expression as he answers the interview questions...hehehe...ok, ok, jk! ;P

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
ah!

i clipped on episode 8 9/9.
and it's goooood!!!!

it's not subbed! but it's definitely a great lakorn!!!
the characters are sooo funny.
especially tye, he's a tall hotty!

aaaaahhhh!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
so funny...i can almost believe it though w/ tye's comment about noon's looks...hehehe...i can almost imagine his expression as he answers the interview questions...hehehe...ok, ok, jk! ;P
lol. He was probably very cheesy.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
ah!

i clipped on episode 8 9/9.
and it's goooood!!!!

it's not subbed! but it's definitely a great lakorn!!!
the characters are sooo funny.
especially tye, he's a tall hotty!

aaaaahhhh!
I think Tye is hot too. But I think when he deliberately ties to be hot, like when posing for instance ... it doesn't seem very natural to me. :Maybe it's just me. blush:

I like him more like this. His smile is just so natural and too charming.
But his bad boi personality was hot in nang sao pkr. It must just be the stillness of the pictures, that doesn't bring out his hawtness. :loool: .. Oh man.. what am I saying... I need to sleep... @_@
In an article somewhere, the producer compared him to Ken, because he's the type of actor tends to suit a romantic comedy type of lakorn. But Ken's image has transcended to the next stage with SB. Gives me ideas. Never seen Tye in a slap-kiss lakorn. He needs to step it up a notch. ... again... what am I saying?!?!! ... I need to sleep @_@